CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean? (from LE statement)

Investigators are reviewing recent information including tips, interviews, and reports generated since last November, seeking links that may be helpful as they plan and conduct future searches and interviews, and determine additional evidence analysis needs

The "seeking links" sounds like they have a lot of information but need to find a bit more to tie (or link) it together from information they already have in there possession, and of course looking for additional tips/evidence.

But "determine additional evidence analysis needs"? Is that again saying they are looking for additional evidence to tie everything together, or are they referring strictly to analyzing the evidence they already have acquired?

Maybe they never used luminol on MR's place because they didn't have enough probable cause. Someone mentioned it may not have been treated as a crime scene because there's no evidence there was a crime? I hope this is not the case. But maybe after going over what they do have they are looking to go back in to MR's place or back into his trucks for more evidence analysis or something.

Maybe they are interested in looking down 500 to the intersection because that is where the RSO lives?

Mark should have lawyered up by now. Just to protect his hide against all the carp that's been going around. He should never have done Dr. Phil. That was not about getting Dylan's name and face out to the public as much as it was to expose the family dysfunction. I wonder how many viewers came away from it thinking: "The kid probably ran away, I wouldn't blame him if he did after all that going on in his life." IMO

Well I disagree and I have not heard or read of anyone thinking the kid probably ran away. On the contrary I've heard many talk about MR's likely involvement.

The only way I could see someone saying MR should have lawyered up is if they don't want the truth to come out or Dylan to be found. Quite sad for Dylan :(

I did not see family dysfunction. I saw a Mother and Brother who are completely distraught over the fact that their son/brother is missing and I saw a Father with behavior that I can only describe as bizarre and showing zero signs of concern for his missing child.

Guilty or not I can't see why anyone would think it would be in DYLAN'S best interest for MR to lawyer. This isn't about MR it's about DYLAN REDWINE.

Maybe they never used luminol on MR's place because they didn't have enough probable cause. Someone mentioned it may not have been treated as a crime scene because there's no evidence there was a crime? I hope this is not the case. But maybe after going over what they do have they are looking to go back in to MR's place or back into his trucks for more evidence analysis or something.

Maybe they are interested in looking down 500 to the intersection because that is where the RSO lives?

I believe they did a very thorough search 10 days after Dylan went missing. IMO they wouldn't have taken the vehicles etc had they not been doing a thorough search. I don't know about luminol or if that's standard procedure in a missing person case.

Thanks to all who told me that LE ruled out the two boys walking. Did you miss it when I said that LE will manipulate and lie not only to a person of interest/suspect but to the public if it helps them figure out the truth. I can't simply discard another youth as a possible suspect when it was the actual press release and LE notification to residents that caused me to consider it.

I know no one wants to think of children hurting other children, but just like parents hurting their children, it does happen.

Thanks to all who told me that LE ruled out the two boys walking. Did you miss it when I said that LE will manipulate and lie not only to a person of interest/suspect but to the public if it helps them figure out the truth. I can't simply discard another youth as a possible suspect when it was the actual press release and LE notification to residents that caused me to consider it.

I know no one wants to think of children hurting other children, but just like parents hurting their children, it does happen.

I highly doubt LE would out and out lie and say the postal workers sighting was not Dylan when it was. They would have just said nothing about it. LE may play on words and not share everything but that would be an out and out lie and I highly doubt they would do that.

Mark should have lawyered up by now. Just to protect his hide against all the carp that's been going around. He should never have done Dr. Phil. That was not about getting Dylan's name and face out to the public as much as it was to expose the family dysfunction. I wonder how many viewers came away from it thinking: "The kid probably ran away, I wouldn't blame him if he did after all that going on in his life." IMO

I know that's what I thought just watching it. Poor kid, stuck in the middle. :(

I highly doubt LE would out and out lie and say the postal workers sighting was not Dylan when it was. They would have just said nothing about it. LE may play on words and not share everything but that would be an out and out lie and I highly doubt they would do that.

Don't make me go find you examples! LE has said the ruled a subject out while they pursued the same! LOL

Innocent people get lawyers. Mark needs one, but by his own statements, he just wants his son home.

DP did display family dysfunction. The show wasn't even about Dylan. Sad.

So, do you mean that since they confirmed that the two boys were not Dylan and they put that in the press release that that aroused your suspicion? So, would the fact that they confirmed that Dylan made it to MR's cause you to think it may be the opposite? I think they do lie sometimes, but I've never heard of it like that, whe it's just the opposite? I don't know though.

BBM
The last statement in this recent News9 video says,
"Investigators with the County say they are confident Dylan did not run away"

http://www.9news.com/video/21867900...-family-slices-open-Vallecito-Lake-to-search-

Don't make me go find you examples! LE has said the ruled a subject out while they pursued the same! LOL

Innocent people get lawyers. Mark needs one, but by his own statements, he just wants his son home.

DP did display family dysfunction. The show wasn't even about Dylan. Sad.

Oh my goodness! There was a huge debate about this on another thread and we all set to work trying to find examples of this kind of blatant lying, specifically where they "clear" a POI or suspect and then later arrest the same. I tried so hard to find an example but couldn't. there were people who weren't suspects in the beginning who were later charged, but I couldn't find anyone who police cleared and then charged. That's a little different issue, but I was still really surprised.

Why would LE listen to the Dr. Phil tapes, hear MR say that the postal lady saw Dylan with another boy, and then shortly after make a public announcement that these sightings had been ruled out, if the sightings weren't ruled out?

Why would LE listen to the Dr. Phil tapes, hear MR say that the postal lady saw Dylan with another boy, and then shortly after make a public announcement that these sightings had been ruled out, if the sightings weren't ruled out?

They wouldn't. It makes no logical sense.

Maybe because people were burning LE's phone and email up asking these same questions so they put out a statement to save time?

Maybe because people were burning LE's phone and email up asking these same questions so they put out a statement to save time?

I don't care how much people blow up there phones and emails. If they don't want to share they aint going to :)

Try to get them to tell us who the 9:37 text was sent to and what it said.

:floorlaugh:

So, do you have an alternative theory? We all want Dylan home. We are all sitting at this vigil, praying for him to come home. Some of us suspect MR, but others don't. That's OK. But what does his family life have to do with an alternative theory?

I spent several days looking up RSOs and all kinds of crime records in the area. What do you think is most likely to have happened? I think an RSo could have been involved. ERs home life has nothing to do with that. Do you think he ran away? i remember you put a lot of faith in LE statements and don't pick and choose which ones to believe. So, stranger abduction? i think that's
possible. But not because of the family fighting or divorce or ER. JMO

LE does not release information unless they think they will gain new information from a release - JMO

The ice is melting on the lake. I hope a family will get their closure. And it sounds so bad to say but I pray it isn't Dylan.

A quick question about RSO's. Do they typically (or is there a study) look for victims (right wording?) close to home? Or do they find them away from where they live and bring them to their home?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member