CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipped - I had missed this post somehow. If her dog found a bone that was truly 1300 years old, then she needs to call someone because her dog has set a record double that of the HHRD dog in Australia, and it would be extremely important for the future of archaeology, anthropology, and many, many other fields related to antiquity for the scientists, archaeologists, etc... to observe her dog and learn all of her training techniques.

There is only ONE dog that has been verified to have found bones older than 125 years old and that is the dog I linked to the stories about that is in Australia. The current verified record is 675 years old... The record for 125 years stood for a full 2 1/2 decades before this Australian dog came along. and 1300 years is almost double the amount of time than the record holder!

Does anyone know how to contact Wendy directly and let her know that she should be contacting people in these universities and institutions about the discovery her dog made? I'm surprised that with the really small, elite community of HHRD handlers they wouldn't have known of her dog's miraculous discovery... I mean it really is absolutely remarkable!

Do you have a link for the "ironic" comment, or can you tell me wish interview it came from? I don't remember it and would like to review it.

Thanks,

Salem

I thought I said the uncut interview with MB (Melissa Blausius) that Mark did. Didn't bother with the link as we've discussed that interview so many times and I'm trying to get caught up on poor Hailey. Sorry for being distracted!

Snipped - I had missed this post somehow. If her dog found a bone that was truly 1300 years old, then she needs to call someone because her dog has set a record double that of the HHRD dog in Australia, and it would be extremely important for the future of archaeology, anthropology, and many, many other fields related to antiquity for the scientists, archaeologists, etc... to observe her dog and learn all of her training techniques.

There is only ONE dog that has been verified to have found bones older than 125 years old and that is the dog I linked to the stories about that is in Australia. The current verified record is 675 years old... The record for 125 years stood for a full 2 1/2 decades before this Australian dog came along. and 1300 years is almost double the amount of time than the record holder!

Does anyone know how to contact Wendy directly and let her know that she should be contacting people in these universities and institutions about the discovery her dog made? I'm surprised that with the really small, elite community of HHRD handlers they wouldn't have known of her dog's miraculous discovery... I mean it really is absolutely remarkable!

My question is, where the heck would she have been to have her dog find a 1300+ year old bone? There has to be a mistake somewhere.

I thought I said the uncut interview with MB (Melissa Blausius) that Mark did. Didn't bother with the link as we've discussed that interview so many times and I'm trying to get caught up on poor Hailey. Sorry for being distracted!

Oh maybe you did :blush: I probably read the post too fast. I am also distracted with Hailey's case :( and very sad.

Thank you and I will check out that interview again. I know there was a lot of stuff there.

Thanks,

Salem

IMO the only person not cleared is MR and with all due respect unless someone else is arrested, I will continue to believe as I do. I believe that one of the greatest parts of this forum is that we are all allowed to have a difference of opinion and base those opinions on our own facts. It's even terrific that different scenarios are allowed to be explored based on each members understanding and acceptance of fact and/or fiction.

I do believe that at this point it would be ok to agree to disagree.

ETA - DANG IT - I seriously need help learning to quote today! I promise I'm not talking to myself.

Some very sad pictures posted of the lake searches, Elaine and Cory, along with Mike Hall, Katt and the team. Heartbreaking, yet the anger I'm feeling when viewing them cannot be ignored. Where is MARK REDWINE during these searches? Why is he not present? What is wrong with that man? This is his CHILD! His obvious indifference is beyond polite words.

Some very sad pictures posted of the lake searches, Elaine and Cory, along with Mike Hall, Katt and the team. Heartbreaking, yet the anger I'm feeling when viewing them cannot be ignored. Where is MARK REDWINE during these searches? Why is he not present? What is wrong with that man? This is his CHILD! His obvious indifference is beyond polite words.

I think that attributing indifference to MR is a bit of stretch. We have no idea how he is feeling. Kinda interesting how even with no media of him to view, people think they know what he's thinking/feeling. Frankly, if my child was missing and a search of a lake might yield my son, I do not believe that I would be in attendance. Everyone is different after all.

I think that attributing indifference to MR is a bit of stretch. We have no idea how he is feeling. Kinda interesting how even with no media of him to view, people think they know what he's thinking/feeling. Frankly, if my child was missing and a search of a lake might yield my son, I do not believe that I would be in attendance. Everyone is different after all.

I don't believe that for one minute. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

My thoughts exactly, where has the father of the missing child been, there is ONE search that MR has assisted with. ONE. IMO there is NO excuse not to search for your child, none. One might say that perhaps he was not aware that this search was going on, ok - but IMO as soon as it was made public he was aware and MR still not go up to the lake the second day.

He was called several times by a reporter for his opinion and yet chooses NOT to answer his phone. I would imagine that it is pretty difficult to notify a parent of an upcoming search for their child when the parent elects NOT to answer his phone. Again, how would MR know when the phone rings if it isn't someone to harass him, to notify him of the discovery of his child, to notify him of an upcoming search, to notify him of an upcoming fund raising event. IMO if MR elects to not answer his phone, then MR has elected to not be informed and the fact that the search for his child continues with or without his participation is his own doing.

There are so many people that could have called him, reporters, LE, family, friends, facebook friends, groupies, anyone - yet MR chooses not to answer his phone. Sort of makes you go hmmmmmmmmm.

ALL MOO.

I have been following Dylan's case alot, pray for his family every day, as well as for his safe return. I do think there are other missing people in the Durango area, that have not been mentioned, because they have been reported in smaller towns surrounding Durango...For instance there is a young man named Irvin Rangel that was reported missing around this area, that can't be found on a regular search. I am including a link to a Durango Herald article that talks of this. This young man still has not been located.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20120202/NEWS01/702029948/-1/s

So I continue on that there is still time to have faith and hope.

Yet isn't that what we have been doing all along here? Making assumptions without facts to support it. Taking what we know from our own experiences in dealing with others, from our backgrounds and knowledge of the situations. In otherwords, how could people think that they know how ER would act towards MR when he originally informed her of Dylan's disappearance, yet opinions have been given without only one media source of her to view at that time.
There have been multiple media interviews of both MR and ER since Dylan disappeared. IMO opinions for both parents about what they are thinking and feeling has been done for 48 threads . I'm hoping that imagination and speculation is still allowed here.

ALL MOO.

Looking at those pictures on facebook of Dylan's family at the lake during that search, well it's just heartbreaking. All those comments of love and support are amazing! It's good to see that they have such a huge support system.

I have been following Dylan's case alot, pray for his family every day, as well as for his safe return. I do think there are other missing people in the Durango area, that have not been mentioned, because they have been reported in smaller towns surrounding Durango...For instance there is a young man named Irvin Rangel that was reported missing around this area, that can't be found on a regular search. I am including a link to a Durango Herald article that talks of this. This young man still has not been located.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20120202/NEWS01/702029948/-1/s

So I continue on that there is still time to have faith and hope.

"A former Durango man who was last seen leaving Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort..."

"Irvin Rangel, 22, has been missing since the afternoon of Tuesday, Jan. 24. He lived in Durango for 12 to 14 years before moving about six months ago to San Juan County (N.M.)..."

"Irvin Rangel’s 2001 black Lincoln Navigator was found abandoned in a remote location about four miles south of Farmington, said Detective Kevin Burns, with the San Juan County Sheriff’s Department.
The car door was open, and blood was found inside the vehicle, Burns said."

Not exactly seeing any parallels between this guy and Dylan?

He was reported missing from Farmington, NM. He was a former resident of Durango, CO.

"A former Durango man who was last seen leaving Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort..."

"Irvin Rangel, 22, has been missing since the afternoon of Tuesday, Jan. 24. He lived in Durango for 12 to 14 years before moving about six months ago to San Juan County (N.M.)..."

"Irvin Rangel’s 2001 black Lincoln Navigator was found abandoned in a remote location about four miles south of Farmington, said Detective Kevin Burns, with the San Juan County Sheriff’s Department.
The car door was open, and blood was found inside the vehicle, Burns said."

Not exactly seeing any parallels between this guy and Dylan?

Read were it says last seen leaving Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort...this is in the area of Durango. Yes the Information on his vehicle fails to also say that less than a mile away another man was found dead. So again this man is missing and last seen at Durango Mountain Resort. IMO saying that a missing man in the area may be what the dogs could be hitting on, and still have hope that maybe just maybe what they are hitting on is not Dylan.

Read were it says last seen leaving Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort...this is in the area of Durango. Yes the Information on his vehicle fails to also say that less than a mile away another man was found dead. So again this man is missing and last seen at Durango Mountain Resort. IMO saying that a missing man in the area may be what the dogs could be hitting on, and still have hope that maybe just maybe what they are hitting on is not Dylan.

He was last seen leaving the resort - meaning that is the last time anyone who could positively ID him saw him alive, but his vehicle was found outside Farmington, New Mexico.

[Just like the last place Dylan was seen was at MR's home, but that doesn't mean he went missing from the home itself (if MR is telling the truth).]

Note that Farmington NM is over an hour away from Durango. And if another man was found less than a mile away deceased, then that person was found over an hour away from Durango in New Mexico. I don't see a correlation there.

However, no-one to my knowledge has ever said definitively that the only possibility of a body in the lake would be DR's. Everything I've seen, and the things I've stated myself, are that there is a body in there, but whether it is Dylan's or that of another poor soul will not be known until whatever is causing the dogs to hit on that area is found and recovered, and the remains ID'd.

This "disappearance" was over a year ago and it appears to have some gang related ties. Last time I checked, it isn't typical gang behavior to dispose of bodies in lakes an hour away from last known location. Likely drugs were involved and this guy was taken for "other" reasons. He will probably turn up full of bullet holes...if he turns up at all, which I sincerely doubt.
http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2012...ated-missing-mans-dead-friend-a-fugitive.html

http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2012...ated-missing-mans-dead-friend-a-fugitive.html

Ok - I give up trying to quote.
ICU - thanks for the information, this happend in 2012 and I was thinking that perhaps a body in the reservoir could be someone else. Then I noticed that his friend was a fugitive and found killed about 4 miles outside of Farmington. In order for this man to be in the reservoir, they would have had to transport him 21 miles from Durango to Vallecito, kill him, then transport his fugitive friend about 70 miles (From Vallecito to Farmington) and kill him. Although not impossible I just don't see how that could happen, IMO this poor man is somewhere between Durango and Farmington. I do hope they find him.

I had to delete my last comment, I thought the article was dated today for some odd reason, and I didn't know where Farmington was since it was the Durango Herald I thought it may have been close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken