CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back to wondering about the sweatshirt LE was looking for in the SW. The one no one ever saw....

My best guess is that it was seen, only we have not been privy to that information. Perhaps on video in the drive-thru at McDonalds. I believe it says the "green monster tear drops" were on the left sleeve of the hoodie. Could it be that only the left arm of the passenger in MR's truck was visible to a cam there? I can imagine that at 7:22pm that evening (it had to be getting cold) and that Dylan removed that sweatshirt from his backpack and put it on over his t-shirt. Left sleeve "tear marks"! Left arm passenger!

I would call it a deduction. LE was looking for it. MR complained that Dylan had no coat/jacket. LE didn't find it. Why were they even looking for it? Did Elaine say that Dylan had it? It wasn't visible in the wal mart pictures.

we will have to agree to disagree, MR complained that Dylan didn't have a coat with him, he didn't say that dylan had no sweaters or sweatshirts with him.

My best guess is that it was seen, only we have not been privy to that information. Perhaps on video in the drive-thru at McDonalds. I believe it says the "green monster tear drops" were on the left sleeve of the hoodie. Could it be that only the left arm of the passenger in MR's truck was visible to a cam there? I can imagine that at 7:22pm that evening (it had to be getting cold) and that Dylan removed that sweatshirt from his backpack and put it on over his t-shirt. Left sleeve "tear marks"! Left arm passenger!

Ah ha! Good points (you and Another Eyes). It was also his left arm that looked red in the Walmart photo (my opinion).

Except that the SW describes the hoodie in detail and names it as one of the articles of clothing Dylan was last seen in. Which is a puzzle, I agree. That article of clothing is not listed on the missing flyer. Not even on the updated flyer. Yet LE included it as one of the things Dylan was last seen in. Not as one of the items of clothing that is missing, but specifically as something he was last seen in. This leads me to think that LE has a photo of Dylan in that jacket or an eye witness. (JMO)

I see that on the search warrant. This leads me to believe that Elaine reported sending Dylan on the plane with that sweatshirt.

They weren't even there when the "search" took place. We didn't know ER's home had been searched until she told KUSA, so somehow the press missed that one entirely.

Who wasn't there when the search took place? Which search?

I can't see the press missing a search just down the road but making it to one over yonder.

Again, I would imagine that if a search warrant was served on EH's house, the press would have been there just as they were at MR's house.

I wonder if those items were listed on a SW for Elaine's residence. And Elaine has been silent on this subject. I can't find any mention of her confirming that Dylan had a charger or even what specific items of clothing Dylan took with him.

Elaine would not necessarily know what clothing Dylan took with him.
At a certain age they do not want what mom picks out they pack their own bags.

JMO

But id bet my last dollar she knew he had his charger.

My last words to my kids are "do you have your charger?"

JMO

JMO

JMO

Yep, that and "call me if you have any trouble".

I can't see the press missing a search just down the road but making it to one over yonder.

Again, I would imagine that if a search warrant was served on EH's house, the press would have been there just as they were at MR's house.

I don't know if a search warrant was issued, but the press didn't report on this until LE made comments that they had searched to the east, out of county and ER said they searched her house. Posters/readers were basically left to infer that LE's comments of "to the east, out of county" must have meant ER's because she said they searched there. But then, iirc (and I may have this wrong) wasn't there a picture of the search at ER's??? :confused:

Salem

we will have to agree to disagree, MR complained that Dylan didn't have a coat with him, he didn't say that dylan had no sweaters or sweatshirts with him.

agree to disagree about what? the theory that maybe Elaine is the one who brought up the sweatshirt to LE? Maybe Dylan left it on the plane. I haven't heard one person say they saw that sweatshirt, nor seen a pic of Dylan with in on. I don't even know why this is a point of any contention at all. The search warrant says Dylan was last seen wearing it. By who? His mother? I do interpret MR's statement to mean that he didn't see that item.

Apple is very big on making their products so you can't interchange your chargers. I had a classic iPod, and needed a new charger when I got my Touch. My Touch charger does work on my iPhone, but it does not work on my iPad, which has a totally different charger from any other of their products I own. My old flip phone charger doesn't work with any of them, and my son's droid can't use any of my chargers either, nor can my husband's flip phone. So it's hard to say if they could have been sharing chargers or not.. it would depend on what they each had.

O/T - but now the Touch charger does NOT work for the iPhone5. Bit of a bummer!

Salem

Do I really need to clarify that? When LE went to search around ER's house, where is the news footage of that? In fact the only reason the probably found out about the search is they were camped out outside MR's house, I doubt LE informed the press prior that they had a warrant to search MR's home, before the showed up, but had a response ready for the reporter questions for what they were doing there. Another good question was were reporters camped out at ER's house? Where was ER at the times of these searches. If she was in the Bayfield area at the time, and press tried chasing her down, what would be the point at camping out at her house in Monument? There could have been a task force at ER's house the same day there was one at MR's house for all we know. Do you think LE informs the press prior to a search of a home they are going to do one?

I am so glad you are doing this work and REALLY appreciate your efforts. I'm glad we have a map person here (I am definitely not) :werk::drink:

agree to disagree about what? the theory that maybe Elaine is the one who brought up the sweatshirt to LE? Maybe Dylan left it on the plane. I haven't heard one person say they saw that sweatshirt, nor seen a pic of Dylan with in on. I don't even know why this is a point of any contention at all. The search warrant says Dylan was last seen wearing it. By who? His mother? I do interpret MR's statement to mean that he didn't see that item.

It is possible Mark said he saw him wearing it.
It is possible Dylan got cold when they left Walmart and put it on in the truck.

I think Mark is the one that saw him in it not Elaine.

I don't know if a search warrant was issued, but the press didn't report on this until LE made comments that they had searched to the east, out of county and ER said they searched her house. Posters/readers were basically left to infer that LE's comments of "to the east, out of county" must have meant ER's because she said they searched there. But then, iirc (and I may have this wrong) wasn't there a picture of the search at ER's??? :confused:

Salem

I have seen one from MR's house but not one for ER's house. I just posted something to in regards to encampment. IF ER was in Bayfield at the time of the search then they probably would be camped out where she was staying, not at her home. It's usually during that press encampment that we become aware of things like this as I feel if LE had it their way, they wouldn't want the knowledge of any search out there on the record. It's probably unavoidable when press encamps at a house.

JMO

JMO

Don't forget, Dylan was supposed to fly out the day before, and didn't. Did he unpack? Did he have his charger packed one day and not packed again the next day? Did he change out the clothes when he spent an extra night in Monument?

Salem

There was no picture of a search at ER's house, in the MB interview IIRC EH mentioned the search and how they did something with Dylan's ipod account.

Isn't it listed in the search warrant?

Nope it just says, "Dylan's cell phone with Verizon Service." with the phone number that was assigned to it. It doesn't say LG "whatever" it doesn't specify what type of phone it is at all.

O/T - but now the Touch charger does NOT work for the iPhone5. Bit of a bummer!

Salem

O/T reply... Ugh. I'm due for a phone upgrade soon, so that means yet one more charger I will need to keep track of. I love my Apple devices, but hate how they make it so you need to buy extra chargers, instead of having them universally fit their products.

Don't forget, Dylan was supposed to fly out the day before, and didn't. Did he unpack? Did he have his charger packed one day and not packed again the next day? Did he change out the clothes when he spent an extra night in Monument?

I do not think Dylan forgot his charger and I don't think his phone went dead.
Something happened to him Sunday night and MR holds the key.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member