CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no picture of a search at ER's house, in the MB interview IIRC EH mentioned the search and how they did something with Dylan's ipod account.

She also said in the interview they took their computers.

I'm back to wondering about the sweatshirt LE was looking for in the SW. The one no one ever saw....

Except that the SW describes the hoodie in detail and names it as one of the articles of clothing Dylan was last seen in. Which is a puzzle, I agree. That article of clothing is not listed on the missing flyer. Not even on the updated flyer. Yet LE included it as one of the things Dylan was last seen in. Not as one of the items of clothing that is missing, but specifically as something he was last seen in. This leads me to think that LE has a photo of Dylan in that jacket or an eye witness. (JMO)

My best guess is that it was seen, only we have not been privy to that information. Perhaps on video in the drive-thru at McDonalds. I believe it says the "green monster tear drops" were on the left sleeve of the hoodie. Could it be that only the left arm of the passenger in MR's truck was visible to a cam there? I can imagine that at 7:22pm that evening (it had to be getting cold) and that Dylan removed that sweatshirt from his backpack and put it on over his t-shirt. Left sleeve "tear marks"! Left arm passenger!

agree to disagree about what? the theory that maybe Elaine is the one who brought up the sweatshirt to LE? Maybe Dylan left it on the plane. I haven't heard one person say they saw that sweatshirt, nor seen a pic of Dylan with in on. I don't even know why this is a point of any contention at all. The search warrant says Dylan was last seen wearing it. By who? His mother? I do interpret MR's statement to mean that he didn't see that item.

Perhaps it was seen by LE! As stated in the search warrant served to MR. You know, we've discussed many times that LE does not share all information. It appears to me to be an important lead that they were holding close to their sleeve. It was MR who let the cat out of the bag. So now it is a point to ponder. JMO

It is possible Mark said he saw him wearing it.
It is possible Dylan got cold when they left Walmart and put it on in the truck.

I think Mark is the one that saw him in it not Elaine.

Dylan probably had it in his backpack until then since he didn't have it on in the Walmart or Airport photos - so it is unlikely anyone saw it but Mark, and very possibly surveillance video from McDonald's (or an eyewitness).

She also said in the interview they took their computers.

That's correct she did say that. Perhaps LE was checking to see if he met someone online. Getting to know the victim.

I sure would like to see the complete receipt from the search of MR's house, not just the little portion that was put out. It would be interesting to see if they took anything from their search on Monday night.

Perhaps it was seen by LE! As stated in the search warrant served to MR. You know, we've discussed many times that LE does not share all information. It appears to me to be an important lead that they were holding close to their sleeve. It was MR who let the cat out of the bag. So now it is a point to ponder. JMO

Well I also wonder about Dylan being seen in jeans when at walmart he was in shorts. So, he flew in in shorts and at some point changed to jeans? When and who would have seen that?

I sure would like to see the complete receipt from the search of MR's house, not just the little portion that was put out. It would be interesting to see if they took anything from their search on Monday night.

It's possible we saw all he had. In fact, that's what he said on the interview with Tricia.

Well I also wonder about Dylan being seen in jeans when at walmart he was in shorts. So, he flew in in shorts and at some point changed to jeans? When and who would have seen that?

Mark Is my guess

Dylan changed it was getting colder as the night went on.

This doesn't make sense to me. If they put on a poster what he was last seen wearing, which my understanding would have been what he was wearing the night before, going on the premise that he slept in his clothes, so if he was wearing it that night at McD's shouldn't they include that in last seen wearing? But perhaps you are right, perhaps there was a lead LE was keeping under wraps, like perhaps a witness that saw Dylan on the 19th?

Mark Is my guess

Dylan changed it was getting colder as the night went on.

I don't recall in any account given by Mark where Dylan was said to have changed clothes. I read, tossed nerf, went up go DVD player, watched movie, texted, got on computer, was on some device apparently texting or gaming.....no mention of clothes changing. And in my opinion, no reason to either unless MR didn't have heat in his home.

Maybe it was all a mistake. I've seen reports of missing kids have the wrong height, weight etc in other cases. The crimestopper flyer says black nylon shorts.....

Just because somebody claims something does not make it so.

Mark may not be telling the whole story :cow:

12 HOUR SEARCH - HOME - OUTBUILDING(S) - TRUCKS, yeah highly unlikely that was all they took.

I'm not sure where it was ever reported he was in jeans, was it? I don't remember. The pictures of Dylan at the airport and Walmart both look like shorts to me.

This doesn't make sense to me. If they put on a poster what he was last seen wearing, which my understanding would have been what he was wearing the night before, going on the premise that he slept in his clothes, so if he was wearing it that night at McD's shouldn't they include that in last seen wearing? But perhaps you are right, perhaps there was a lead LE was keeping under wraps, like perhaps a witness that saw Dylan on the 19th?

His father???????

The Task Force is still requesting any recreational video footage or photographs that include vehicles traveling on any routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 18 through noon on Monday, Nov. 19. Citizens who have video footage or photographs that may be helpful to the investigation are asked to call dispatch at 970-385-2900.

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...an-redwine-criminal-investigation-new-photos/

This was from December 5th.

This from the March Press Release

Investigators are asking for information from anyone who may have been at their Vallecito homes or traveling in Vallecito on CR 500 or CR 501 between 7:00 PM Sunday, November 18th and 7:00 PM on Monday, November 19th.

BBM.

It's interesting how they expanded the time frame out.

I don't recall in any account given by Mark where Dylan was said to have changed clothes. I read, tossed nerf, went up go DVD player, watched movie, texted, got on computer, was on some device apparently texting or gaming.....no mention of clothes changing. And in my opinion, no reason to either unless MR didn't have heat in his home.

Maybe it was all a mistake. I've seen reports of missing kids have the wrong height, weight etc in other cases. The crimestopper flyer says black nylon shorts.....

I do not think it was ever asked him.
But Mark would be the last person to see what he was wearing!

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...an-redwine-criminal-investigation-new-photos/

BBM.

I find it interesting the start time was while MR and DR were in Durango at McD's, before they got home. I also find it interesting, when was LE dispatched, around 530-6 pm, that they were interested in times also that MR would have been tied up with LE, at least you would think he would be answering LE's questions from around 6-7 pm at least. Also, I am sure LE stated somewhere they verified that MR was where he said he was in Durango(the payroll office, and the lawyer's appointment.) It makes me think they were possibly looking for someone who may have been lurking around the area that was out of place.

Here's the best way I can explain it. The photos released to the general public show Dylan in full, his clothing in full view. Not only that, but one photo can be verified by the other. Airport vs. Walmart. No one can really question these photos. Do you really think they would release a photo of a passenger's sleeve or a partial view of the passenger if they have others that show him completely. And again, as you say, this was most likely being "kept under wraps" and probably for a very good reason.

Quote:
The Task Force is still requesting any recreational video footage or photographs that include vehicles traveling on any routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 18 through noon on Monday, Nov. 19. Citizens who have video footage or photographs that may be helpful to the investigation are asked to call dispatch at 970-385-2900.

Quote:
Investigators are asking for information from anyone who may have been at their Vallecito homes or traveling in Vallecito on CR 500 or CR 501 between 7:00 PM Sunday, November 18th and 7:00 PM on Monday, November 19th.

BBM.

It's interesting how they added this to the press release:
Mark’s and Dylan’s interactions and activities within the community on November 18th and 19th, as well as tips related to persons, locations and sightings remain under investigation.

^^^^I believe that to be one of the most telling statements in the release.

I find it interesting the start time was while MR and DR were in Durango at McD's, before they got home. I also find it interesting, when was LE dispatched, around 530-6 pm, that they were interested in times also that MR would have been tied up with LE, at least you would think he would be answering LE's questions from around 6-7 pm at least. Also, I am sure LE stated somewhere they verified that MR was where he said he was in Durango(the payroll office, and the lawyer's appointment.) It makes me think they were possibly looking for someone who may have been lurking around the area that was out of place.

MR has to account for all his time since that last morning errand when someone saw him! Once he left there I do not think he can account for any of his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph