CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting how they added this to the press release:
Mark’s and Dylan’s interactions and activities within the community on November 18th and 19th, as well as tips related to persons, locations and sightings remain under investigation.

^^^^I believe that to be one of the most telling statements in the release.

I would want to know who all Dylan and Mark(together and independent of each other) interacted with when they are out. Did MR tick someone off at the store? Did he flip off a road raged person? Did Dylan talk to anyone strange at the store who may have followed them home? Did they fight when they were together? Did anyone see Dylan interact with someone after MR left the home? Did anyone come by MR's home during the time Dylan was gone? There are so many inferences I can come to as to why LE would want to know these kinds of things.

Popping in and out all day today.... can't find anywhere in my notes where Dylan was reported to have been wearing jeans or that someone/anyone was looking for a pair of his jeans, etc.

Has it been linked anywhere yet where that statement is coming from or is it just speculation/rumor? I'm curious and haven't seen/read that yet and don't want to waste anymore time looking through my notes. Anybody??? TIA

Popping in and out all day today.... can't find anywhere in my notes where Dylan was reported to have been wearing jeans or that someone/anyone was looking for a pair of his jeans, etc.

Has it been linked anywhere yet where that statement is coming from or is it just speculation/rumor? I'm curious and haven't seen/read that yet and don't want to waste anymore time looking through my notes. Anybody??? TIA

It was in early reports. I really think the "jeans" was just a mistake.

I would want to know who all Dylan and Mark(together and independent of each other) interacted with when they are out. Did MR tick someone off at the store? Did he flip off a road raged person? Did Dylan talk to anyone strange at the store who may have followed them home? Did they fight when they were together? Did anyone see Dylan interact with someone after MR left the home? Did anyone come by MR's home during the time Dylan was gone? There are so many inferences I can come to as to why LE would want to know these kinds of things.

Add that to the list of questions to ask Mark next time he does Tricia's show.

Oh I agree with you, there are many inferences that one can come to. I would want to know how they interacted during that time. I don't believe Dylan was happy in the Walmart photo. Did they argue at the airport? Did they argue at Walmart? Were they together at all in Walmart? Was Dylan with Mark at McDonald's? Did Dylan place an order for his food and Mark passed it along to the employee at McDonald's? Did Mark order for both of them? Was Dylan sitting in the passenger seat or laying down in the backseat? Did anyone see Dylan and MR tossing the nerf ball? Did anyone see MR leave his house between 8 pm Sunday and 730 am Monday? Did anyone see MR leave his house between 11 am and 3 pm Monday? Did anyone see MR driving around the lake as he claimed? Are the lights to MR's house visible to other homes? Where the lights on all night? Was MR carrying anything that seemed out of place? Did anyone see or hear an argument between MR & Dylan on the side of the road, in front of the house, at the lake? Did anyone hear an ATV start late at night, early in the morning.

]I find it interesting the start time was while MR and DR were in Durango at McD's, before they got home. [/B] I also find it interesting, when was LE dispatched, around 530-6 pm, that they were interested in times also that MR would have been tied up with LE, at least you would think he would be answering LE's questions from around 6-7 pm at least. Also, I am sure LE stated somewhere they verified that MR was where he said he was in Durango(the payroll office, and the lawyer's appointment.) It makes me think they were possibly looking for someone who may have been lurking around the area that was out of place.

(B)They were looking for anyone that saw the interactions between Dylan and his father, imo.

(R)I think once LE had a more definite suspicion of the father, is when they expanded this timeline to include both days / all hours, for any windows where MR had no alibi. This would include the entire afternoon where MR said he was driving around looking for Dylan, and on his way TO and FROM the Marshal's office.

(BL)Yes, I believe they verified he went to the payroll office and the lawyer's office. These 2 visits had to have taken between 2 - 2 1/2 hours based on MR's account of when he left and returned to the home. I'm sure LE was looking at the entire time period, regardless of whether they could verify that he made a couple of stops.

I would like to know why Dylan stopping communicating with the outside world...

According to his Mom:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]She continued, “If he could call, he would.” His cell phone and charger and various other items were in his backpack, which he supposedly had with him. It’s not at his father’s house, she said. [/FONT]

(B)They were looking for anyone that saw the interactions between Dylan and his father, imo.

(R)I think once LE had a more definite suspicion of the father, is when they expanded this timeline to include both days / all hours, for any windows where MR had no alibi. This would include the entire afternoon where MR said he was driving around looking for Dylan, and on his way TO and FROM the Marshal's office.

(BL)Yes, I believe they verified he went to the payroll office and the lawyer's office. These 2 visits had to have taken between 2 - 2 1/2 hours based on MR's account of when he left and returned to the home. I'm sure LE was looking at the entire time period, regardless of whether they could verify that he made a couple of stops.

I think they are looking for Dylan. He could have been with his father, with a stranger, with a local, with his friends or by himself.

This doesn't make sense to me. If they put on a poster what he was last seen wearing, which my understanding would have been what he was wearing the night before, going on the premise that he slept in his clothes, so if he was wearing it that night at McD's shouldn't they include that in last seen wearing? But perhaps you are right, perhaps there was a lead LE was keeping under wraps, like perhaps a witness that saw Dylan on the 19th?

BBM: If that's the case, why would LE have reported there have been no verified sightings of Dylan since the 18th?

IN FACT, he has no alibi for the majority of the entire night and next day! This is all I can think of:
*Video of him at Walmart, and maybe McDonald's

*Talking to T the second time he stopped by, if this was corraborated by LE

*Talking to R & F for a few minutes?

*The 2 appointments in town

*Visit at Marshal's office

Anything else?
The rest of that 24 hour+ period is all hearsay, MR's stories

I wish we know if there were any witnesses to where exactly MR was driving around the lake. For instance was just around the marina or in other areas at a further distance than two boys would fish? No way of knowing of course, just wondering...

Did MR say in his interview with Tricia what he bought at Walmart on the 19th? Odd to go twice within 24hrs.

I would like to know from LE when Dylan stopped communicating with the outside world.

I'd like to know what Dylan's communications were Sunday night and Monday.

Prior to Dylan's last text at 9:37pm, what other texts did Dylan send and receive besides the ones with R? Who were they to and from? What was said on both sides? Who did Dylan respond to? Who did he not respond to?

Did Dylan have other interactions, for example, on the landline or on Facebook on Sunday night? On Monday? What were the times? Who were they to and from? What was said?

Which day and time was Dylan's absolutely last communication to anyone? What was the form of communication? Who was it to? What was said? What was the context (e.g. was it a response? a request for help? a request for a ride?)

I am hoping that LE's next press release, whenever that may be, and I hope soon! will contain more of this information. I really would like to put these questions I have to rest.

Did MR say in his interview with Tricia what he bought at Walmart on the 19th? Odd to go twice within 24hrs.

Just checking in with you buddy to see if you ever woke up, and to see if you could prepare the grocery list for me?

Did MR say in an interview with Tricia that he went to Walmart? Or did he say that elsewhere? I missed that. No need to look it up. If you can just point me in the right direction, I'll look it up myself.

Thanks.

Did MR say in an interview with Tricia that he went to Walmart? Or did he say that elsewhere? I missed that. No need to look it up. If you can just point me in the right direction, I'll look it up myself.

Thanks.

I can't remember what he said in regards to Walmart during the interview with Tricia on June 9th, that's why I was asking. It would be in the media link though. I can't get to it right now but will check later. I was hoping somebody would remember off the top of their head.

BTW - thanks for all those pictures you posted earlier of Dylan.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...hick-folder-full-of-tips-on-missing-boys-case

This older news article certainly implies that Le did receive pics and vids form others to analyze:
Bender alluded to videos and photos that the Task Force has received in a written statement, but refused to say more.

"As this is an ongoing criminal investigation, the Task Force cannot comment on details about the search of Mark Redwine's home, details about video and photographs from community members that are being analyzed, or any other details on the investigation," said Dan Bender, public information officer for the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member