CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks FruitTingles, I've seen it go quiet before but not this quiet.

YidArmyRach what part of the Uk are you from? I'm first gen Australian with english welsh parents

I hope and pray Dylan is found soon, its been too long already.

Don't worry AAS! Everyone will be back in a few hours while we sleep etc and we will then be 30+ pages in to a new thread and struggling to catch up!

Praying that when I check back in we have news on Dylan. It really has been way too long for this kid. Praying hard for him. :please: :please:

I wonder if dad bought the fishing pole that evening at Walmart!

Are we even sure they went to Walmart?

If it was brand new or recently brought out from storage for this visit, it's absence would be more noteworthy.

I'm sure all walmarts have CCTV don't they, I would be happy if I even heard verification that Dylan was seen at Walmart Sunday night,, I don't know why but I have a gut feeling he wasn't. And I guess I base that on the fact if it is fact, that in reading the mother said dad didn't have any interest in seeing Dylan before they moved, now if that's true then why did he need to see him so badly he got a court order, even when he probably knew the grandma had cancer and might not be around for long. Something was up from the beginning IMO. And I just can't wrap my mind around how or why someone would do this.

There have been no clues or confirmed sightings of Dylan since Sunday night, Bender said, and such a lack of leads is unusual.

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

Like most 13-year-olds, “he was a prolific texter,” Bender said.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/search

Searching young boys missing in Colorado on NamUs, I was only able to find six since 1980. None of them struck me as having the same circumstances as Dylan except for Christopher Harvey. "Christopher disappeared from a summer home 17 miles northwest of Pagosa Springs, Colorado." That incident took place in 1980. Dylan is not on the list.

But MR is the one that wanted him there Dylan didnt have a choice.
Dad needed to find things to do that Dylan might enjoy doing WITH him.
This might be where fishing pole comes in...IM worried Dylan didnt want the pole and did not want to go fishing with dad and that might have caused
an argument along with having more interest with his cell phone than dad.

All Speculation!

I agree. As a family therapist, I find the family dynamics interesting. Dad's lifestyle and interests may have been very different from Dylan's. Dylan was also 13, an age when his interests would have changed from things he liked when younger.
From what I've read, dad and Dylan may not have spent much time together before Dylan moved.
Also, dad's perspective may be that they spent a lot of time together, but if we documented the actual time spent together, it may not have been that much.
I just can't see the fishing as something Dylan really wanted to do. I keep feeling this was dads interest, not Dylan's. Dylan may have enjoyed it when younger, but may have been more interested in technology now. I have a 13 year old and he would drive me crazy separated from his phone for a few hours.
My feeling is dad wanted Dylan to enjoy fishing and same things he liked, but Dylan did not. This probably created conflict that may have been physical.
I don't think Dylan was abducted.
I don't think Dylan ran away.

This is MOO
Just speculation.

Thanks FruitTingles, I've seen it go quiet before but not this quiet.

YidArmyRach what part of the Uk are you from? I'm first gen Australian with english welsh parents

Near Cambridge now, but originally from Leicestershire. Have only been to Wales once, but it was lovely esp Snowdonia National Park.

I agree. As a family therapist, I find the family dynamics interesting. Dad's lifestyle and interests may have been very different from Dylan's. Dylan was also 13, an age when his interests would have changed from things he liked when younger.
From what I've read, dad and Dylan may not have spent much time together before Dylan moved.
Also, dad's perspective may be that they spent a lot of time together, but if we documented the actual time spent together, it may not have been that much.
I just can't see the fishing as something Dylan really wanted to do. I keep feeling this was dads interest, not Dylan's. Dylan may have enjoyed it when younger, but may have been more interested in technology now. I have a 13 year old and he would drive me crazy separated from his phone for a few hours.
My feeling is dad wanted Dylan to enjoy fishing and same things he liked, but Dylan did not. This probably created conflict that may have been physical.
I don't think Dylan was abducted.
I don't think Dylan ran away.

This is MOO
Just speculation.

As far as I have read or seen posted the only thing mentioned about fishing is that DR's fishing pole was missing. I wonder how you can base your opinion on that. I am not saying you aren't right, but has there been mention of a conflict between dad and son about going fishing? Is that something I have missed? Seems to me nearly every young boy has a fishing pole and being that his father lives in the boonies near a lake I would think it would be an activity the dad does, but not necessarily DR. Just wondering if I missed info about a fishing conflict. I think he was abducted too. tia

What is wrong with the dad making appointments for that Monday if he knew his child was going to at his friends house Sunday night??? Had it not gotten later, Dylan would not have been home at all on Monday when Dad had his appointments. So while Dylan was off with his friends, Dad was suppose to sit at home and watch Dora The Explorer on Nickeloden??

So why didn't he drop him off at his friends Sunday night? If he counted on Dylan being at his friends when father had his errands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288