CO Father of missing baby 25 years ago reaches out to parents of baby Lisa

After I heard about the crazy "Abduction" story, I knew something was not right.[/QUOTE

I was always leaning towards mom, but I am just not leaning anymore, I fell onto that side of the fence now. I am there, feet firmly planted.

Don't know if it was accident or murder, but DB is clearly hiding something that she does not want LE to find out about.

If it was an accident, why not call 911........ she's is in big trouble now regardless of accident or murder.

If she would have been truthful to LE in the beginning she would not be in that much trouble. but now........ it's too late.

Thanks you SuziQ for pointing this out! I was trying to figure out why his name sounded familiar! Why in the world would they turn him away when he has been through the same thing they claim happened to them? He at the very least could offer support to the family! This bothers me a lot.

I get the vibe that Gil would be happy just being able to hold their hands and offer empathy. My fear is that Lisa's parents have made so many "deals" with people who have their own agenda and really don't care about finding Lisa and don't have the knowledge and skill to do so, that people who could really help will be turned away. I can't imagine that Bill wants to share the limelight with someone like Gil.

I get the vibe that Gil would be happy just being able to hold their hands and offer empathy. My fear is that Lisa's parents have made so many "deals" with people who have their own agenda and really don't care about finding Lisa and don't have the knowledge and skill to do so, that people who could really help will be turned away. I can't imagine that Bill wants to share the limelight with someone like Gil.

I am done using the premise that these parents are that naive and didnt know about these organizations. Its not everyday that someone has their child stolen but almost everyone else seems to find out about these organizations. Once again, I am sure the police, the detectives and the FBI as well as CSI could have or might have already told them about these organizations. I am also sure they have been contacted by one or more in the past about using one of these services. They choose not too obviously. They are making deals to benefit them, not benefit in the search of their daughter. I wish, I hope and I pray that something huge breaks in this case because I want to see them brought out in handcuffs. Mom wont survive one night in jail..Dad doesnt look as though he would fare too well either.

KANSAS CITY, Mo.— The Abeyta family of Colorado lost their young baby 25 years ago, and hasn't been found since. Now, retired cop Gill Abeyta is in the metro, hoping for a chance to talk to the family of missing Northland infant Lisa Irwin, who disappeared in eerily similar circumstances as his own child.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-col...f-losing-young-child-20111013,0,4814468.story

Mr Abeyta traveled all the way from CO to try and help this family, only to be turned away. Why would the not want his help and support?

(will update with more links)

Just guessing here, but maybe they have been told by their new team and LE to keep everyone else out of it. IDK.

You really don't want a whole bunch of strangers messing around a crime scene (kidnapped baby), no matter what or where.

Because they know what really happened to Lisa. Accident or Murder they need to go away in cuffs.

I really don't think they want Baby Lisa to be found

Just guessing here, but maybe they have been told by their new team to keep everyone else out of it. IDK.

I sure hope wild bill wasn't the one that advised them to turn him away

Thank you for starting this thread Gourmet Soy!

I am not going to make any judgments based on a media report. Who knows what's going on inside this investigation?
The family may not even know who this man is, or what he went through. They may not be getting all the information.

Maybe the poster who is the sister of the missing baby Christopher can shed some more light on what was said to her father.

I think it was someone, probably saying that it would take notice of their own case away or some such guff.

I still don't think parents were involved but they sure weren't welcoming of someone who has gone through the same thing.

I sure hope wild bill wasn't the one that advised them to turn him away

I hope he didnt either. BS has no experience with missing children does he? (if he does please lead me to a link, I may be wrong w/ that statement)
So if he said that that would be very ironic, dont ya think?
All MOO.

KANSAS CITY, Mo.— The Abeyta family of Colorado lost their young baby 25 years ago, and hasn't been found since. Now, retired cop Gill Abeyta is in the metro, hoping for a chance to talk to the family of missing Northland infant Lisa Irwin, who disappeared in eerily similar circumstances as his own child.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-col...f-losing-young-child-20111013,0,4814468.story

Mr Abeyta traveled all the way from CO to try and help this family, only to be turned away. Why would the not want his help and support?

(will update with more links)

BBM. Answer: Because they have something to hide. This further cements my opinion that one and/or both parents had something to do with making this child disappear. It seems as if every day, we hear of something new that they have done to slow/derail the investigation. Parents of a missing baby do not behave this way, unless they are trying to conceal something.

At first, I was willing to allow them leeway, acknowledging that not all parents act the same way. However, as each new day arrives with their bizarre behavior continuing, it speaks volumes to me. MOO of course.

I think it was someone, probably saying that it would take notice of their own case away or some such guff.

I still don't think parents were involved but they sure weren't welcoming of someone who has gone through the same thing.

I don't think whoever that was who answered the door gave him a chance to speak and identify himself. The parents may not even be aware he knocked on the door!

It's entirely possible that the family has never heard of this man. I hadn't. I don't find it incredibly suspicious that a family being hounded by alot of strangers might turn someone they don't know away before hearing what he has to say.

But that's just me.

I am not going to make any judgments based on a media report. Who knows what's going on inside this investigation?
The family may not even know who this man is, or what he went through. They may not be getting all the information.
And they are being approached by many kooks and such. If he just went up to their door unannounced I don't blame them. He needs to go through proper channels (no clue who that may be though)

BBM. Answer: Because they have something to hide. This further cements my opinion that one and/or both parents had something to do with making this child disappear. It seems as if every day, we hear of something new that they have done to slow/derail the investigation. Parents of a missing baby do not behave this way, unless they are trying to conceal something.

At first, I was willing to allow them leeway, acknowledging that not all parents act the same way. However, as each new day arrives with their bizarre behavior continuing, it speaks volumes to me. MOO of course.

If parents dont speak today in 1 hour i will be off fence. They will be hiding something. My opinion only!!!!! :fence:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back