Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #25 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the charges....ugh I still can't believe any of this....so with the charges are they saying she moved his body?

I suspect that we should steel our nerves for potential news of some very, very, disturbing facts in this case.

A sick and twisted creature, this 't'.

I am prepared to hear the worst. I imagine moving his body would be the best possible interpretation, I fear much, much worse.

God have mercy, the depravity of this creature.

ALL ROADS END IN 't'. SHE KNOW'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED, and EXACTLY WHERE GANNON IS.

That was awful. I really don't think I have ever seen parents go up in the presser like this?

I hope they let Tee watch it.

I hope Tee never sees it. She's a sick sick person that would get off on the pain she's caused.
I've been following these cases for two decades. 10 years on websleuths and I don't usually get emotional. But d*amn that was hard. It's rare to see a mom at this type of presser, let alone to hear them speak. Landen is one tough lady.
Ugh. My heart.

I really didn’t expect there to be an arrest until they found Gannon’s body.

For them to do that now, and for the main change to be first degree murder, then she must have really screwed up. The evidence must be overwhelming.

If they asked her not to leave the state, and she did, nevertheless, that might have pushed them to the wall. Plus, fleeing the state is another nail in her coffin.

I was thinking that sense TS can't keep her mouth shut and responds so dramatically to what's said about her, a profiler/criminal psychologist may have helped Dan May realize that she will continue to talk once she's been read her rights. It was a gamble, but it might be a very good bet that this will lead more quickly to Gannon.

I wonder if some of the evidence rumored to have been found on the searches came back with DNA results that helped. Also, it's just about the right amount of time for the cars to have been thoroughly tested (for both products of decomp as well as DNA). They probably had to do multiple tests, in sequence. Her admission of using the car (instead of claiming someone else drove it) also helped.

Looking back, she's given them lots of clues and evidence (including that FB video that I still don't now if we're allowed to sleuth - I assume we can).

my guess is there is blood evidence (I'm thinking of Kelsey's case) and a whole load of electronics. she's done.
IMO
Maybe they found something from the house that is covered with blood, perhaps something that dripped blood in the garage and car bumper when she loaded in a vehicle to haul away.

IDK. Guessing.

jmo

Landen is now a hero of mine! Although I have been a WS fan for years, and I have followed Gannon's case since the very beginning, this is my first time posting. I just wanted to applaud BM for how she has handled this whole thing. She was the perfect example of how a BM should act: focused on finding her child, willing to go to the public to ask for help, no drama between her and the suspect during the investigation, turning to the BD for support, etc. I thought her speech was WONDERFUL! She did a perfect job under unbearable stress.

Also- all I have wanted to do this whole time is reach out and pull Gannon into my lap and hold him and kiss him on top of the head to comfort him. It's as if I can see my physical body reaching out for him in my mind, like my arms ache to hold this sweet boy. (My kids: 14 yr old girl, 16 yr old boy).

I know he is with Jesus and he is whole again. I just wish he didn't have to go through this to get to heaven.

I am assuming that people in prison do bad things to fellow inmates who have hurt children... I will leave it at that, you know what I am thinking.

However Dan will be adament a out being in the loop!!!!!!!
All our justice systems are designed to operate with citizens in positions who have the right qualifications and training.
MOO Colorado has professional law enforcement from what I see.
In the Watts case, from the first police on the scene to the closing arguments, the team worked together for a successful investigation and prosecution of a despicable kilker.
MOO same here, believe we will find both great police work and great legal work by all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600