Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of her outfits in her mug shots are just smashing.
I'm wondering if she will be listing them on Poshmark soon?
Fingers crossed!!
And her Lillian Pulitzer dresses pale in comparison to her prison garb. However, I will add that her mugshots are improving. The latest is proof that her duck face is not natural. :p

Wow, wouldn't you know it. It says I am a new member, but I'm not. I have been scrolling and rolling for years. But for some compelling reason, I did reset my password and made a comment.
I'm from Salina Kansas. I've lived in Colorado Springs, on and for years and years. It has it's bright shining smiles, but it also has it's underbelly.
And that is where the evil stepmother resides. Right below the belly.

I meant expert interrogation--not necessarily hard-core aggressive; I meant I have faith in the investigators in terms of knowing how to work her, whether it be good cop/bad cop/ego-stroking, whatever it takes.
Absolutely. The technique is tailored to the individual. That certainly could include "good cop/bad cop (aka "Mutt and Jeff"), ego-stroking" etc. I do not know anyone who would use the Stereotypical movie torture and cruelty methods. They are extremely ineffective and could result in lies or near truths that will not get a solid conviction.

I'm less interested in her Kansas hotel than the no media stipulation or request citing social media rumor mill instigated by herself..
This will be a disaster if it's a sign of how this case will run.
Yy's case was via twitter posts... journos had to tweet skeletons of posts throughout because no live tweeting was allowed, no electronic devices in the court... it was absolute torture...
If this is the way it's going to proceed, we're gonna end up being more frustrated than we are already and I've never witnessed this level of frustration on any case here.
So all those journos freezing all day were not advised of the proposed courtesy stop...unnecessary.

Does anyone have any new thoughts on where Gannon might be? As much as the discussion on LS is interesting and we all get to vent our anger and heartache out on her, our final mission is two fold: to bring Gannon home and to ensure those who harmed are held accountable! Should we reexamine some of those maps and the various routes LS may have taken? IMO

Last edited:
I meant expert interrogation--not necessarily hard-core aggressive; I meant I have faith in the investigators in terms of knowing how to work her, whether it be good cop/bad cop/ego-stroking, whatever it takes.
Absolutely. The technique is tailored to the individual. That certainly could include "good cop/bad cop (aka "Mutt and Jeff"), ego-stroking" etc. I do not know anyone who would use the Stereotypical movie torture and cruelty methods. They are extremely ineffective and could result in lies or near truths that will not get a solid conviction.

26 hours Myrtle beach to Colorado Springs...20 hours to Saline county. probably did 10 yesterday and 10 today I would suspect.

That's some serious drivin' for sure. Say they left at noon yesterday, and arrived in Salina at 3 today, that's 27 hours with 20 hours drive time, dang.

Doubtful they overnighted anywhere, unless there's an unnamed prison she was booked in to overnight.

This says weight 150 but I swear I just saw another prison record today that said 106... looking now.
I saw one just today on the incident report from SC arrest onMonday that said 5’4 and 135 lbs. Now, I know a lot of women don’t tell the truth about weight but well it’s T so lies are the norm. Imo no way is she 106 but closer to the 150 mark. Out of curiosity are prisoners typically weighed when they are booked?

They want her stewing before they interview her. Also driving must be much more uncomfortable than flying so I'm sure they factored that in aswell.
Hats off to these LE they are playing this well.

MOO

Yeah I know some people don't believe she even has a PhD but I do... it's just from an exceptionally sh**** program with low standards.
I dont believe it. Not with the incredibly poor grammar she uses. Crappy school or not - you dont get a PHD, nor a masters, with the way she speaks. She literally has no concept of simple things like 'their/there', 'doesn't/don't' so on and so forth.
Plus, if all the history about her that has been posted is true....no way she made it to a PHD program.

With that said, if she attended Liberty University it is not a crappy school as far as schools go, according to Forbes. You have to have a 3.52 to get in and they only accept 30% of applications.

As I said in the last thread - 'online school' does not mean crappy. Major universities have online programs.

Im not sure why anyone believes anything she says. Why does anyone give her an ounce of credit when it comes to honesty - since she has shown NONE thus far.

Yeah I know some people don't believe she even has a PhD but I do... it's just from an exceptionally sh**** program with low standards.
I dont believe it. Not with the incredibly poor grammar she uses. Crappy school or not - you dont get a PHD, nor a masters, with the way she speaks. She literally has no concept of simple things like 'their/there', 'doesn't/don't' so on and so forth.
Plus, if all the history about her that has been posted is true....no way she made it to a PHD program.

With that said, if she attended Liberty University it is not a crappy school as far as schools go, according to Forbes. You have to have a 3.52 to get in and they only accept 30% of applications.

As I said in the last thread - 'online school' does not mean crappy. Major universities have online programs.

Im not sure why anyone believes anything she says. Why does anyone give her an ounce of credit when it comes to honesty - since she has shown NONE thus far.

It is sta
Please help me understand, does the fact that she objects to expanded media coverage mean there won't be any? Or will her objection be considered by the court?
The good news about TS's objection is that it indicates a fear of public humiliation. She had no problem with trying to humiliate Gannon and Landen, but God forbid TS suffer any of her own. :mad:
It is a standard motion. The judge has to decide after the DA objects to it. It's not a 100 year old building like the Frazee case, and the public has a right to see the proceedings. I bet it won't fly. MOO.

#Breaking Letecia Stauch is currently being held in Saline County Jail in Kansas. She is making her way to El Paso County Jail. @FOX21News

5:28 PM · Mar 4, 2020 from Colorado Springs, CO
Lauren Scharf on Twitter

“She will spend the night in Kansas and will leave in the morning. Her next stop will be the Criminal Justice Center in El Paso County, CO. #LeteciaStauch #JusticeforGannon
5:33 PM · Mar 4, 2020 from Colorado Springs, CO
Lauren Scharf on Twitter

Good. More time for locals to add MORE tributes along the way to Gannon for her to see.

Last edited:
I'm less interested in her Kansas hotel than the no media stipulation or request citing social media rumor mill instigated by herself..
This will be a disaster if it's a sign of how this case will run.
Yy's case was via twitter posts... journos had to tweet skeletons of posts throughout because no live tweeting was allowed, no electronic devices in the court... it was absolute torture...
If this is the way it's going to proceed, we're gonna end up being more frustrated than we are already and I've never witnessed this level of frustration on any case here.
So all those journos freezing all day were not advised of the proposed courtesy stop...unnecessary.
She does not deserve to not be humiliated at this point. IMO The media will object. The DA will object.

@gatorage please become a Verified IT Guy/Girl here please please! You have no idea how much I have learned from you since you joined us. Thank you so much for explaining things in a way that non techies can understand without being condescending. Honestly...thank you.
Ditto

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not but I’m pretty sure it hasn’t...

Letecia Stauch en route to Colorado Springs after extradition hearing

The Saline County Sheriff’s Office in Kansasconfirmed that Letecia Stauch is spending the night in their jail. She will then be transported in the morning heading to the Criminal Justice Center in El Paso County. They would not say what time in the morning that she would be making her way to Colorado. She was booked into Saline County Jail at 3:15 p.m. on Wednesday.

ETA: I was a few posts behind. My bad!

Attachments

• E961DAA5-3EC8-4171-8F83-4FF379E30564.png
    E961DAA5-3EC8-4171-8F83-4FF379E30564.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 31
#Breaking Letecia Stauch is currently being held in Saline County Jail in Kansas. She is making her way to El Paso County Jail. @FOX21News

5:28 PM · Mar 4, 2020 from Colorado Springs, CO
Lauren Scharf on Twitter

“She will spend the night in Kansas and will leave in the morning. Her next stop will be the Criminal Justice Center in El Paso County, CO. #LeteciaStauch #JusticeforGannon
5:33 PM · Mar 4, 2020 from Colorado Springs, CO
Lauren Scharf on Twitter
she’s looking a wee bit angry

Does anyone have any new thoughts on where Gannon might be? As much as the discussion on LS is interesting and we all get to vent our anger and heartache out on her, our final mission is two fold: to bring Gannon home and to ensure those who harmed are held accountable! Should we reexamine some of those maps and the various routes LS may have taken? IMO
We have no idea where he is and we have no idea what criteria they are using for his death presumption and at the rate things are going, if her warrants are to be opened to only her defenders, it could be a very long time, perhaps years before we know anything at all.
She will receive a fair trial but he didn't receive a fair life or death.
That's the hardest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member