Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe to protect her from other inmates, too. However, I can see her threatening suicide just to be able to wear the suit in an attempt to make AS (and anyone else) feel sorry for her.

I have to think it's for protection against others, especially given the note about AS and LH in the courtroom. I'd hope they'd do that for any perp that killed my kid when I'm sitting in the front row (purely to cover their own *advertiser censored* on liability).

Although I do acknowledge she is the kind of person that would feign suicide in this situation just for more attention.

She just didn’t have that kind of time, and something like that would leave more evidence than it would destroy.

I’m open to her potentially moving his body, but that would be the extent of it.
I don’t think she had the time either. My thoughts were more about animals wherever she left him. They seem pretty sure about him being deceased.

Awww. Can you hear me through the screen. I sighed and smiled three or four times. Two of my sisters and I were stairstep girls. Not even a year between us. Mama made all our clothes with her little sewing machine all through high school. Back then, girls couldn’t wear pants to school. The city changed the rule in late high school and we could wear pant suits. Mama made those too. Only dresses or skirts with the garter belt stockings up until then. I did get to buy a few things at a real store in high school though. We always wore our homemade dotted Swiss matching dresses with our Easter bonnets and brand new white patent leather Mary Jane shoes. I can see those old black and white photos in my mind as I type. We used to get them at Buster Brown. I don’t think they have that store around anymore.
Yeah, I don't think that store is around anymore, but I do call my dog 'Buster Brown' when he's up to no good.

ok I’m a bit perplexed. Court was today cuz judge wanted it to be today. They wanted to advise her of her rights today. She was in a suicide vest. DA didn’t slam down the question wether Gannon’s body was found. And LE chose to drive TS instead of flying.
Do I have all that right?
If so I think we may have breaking news soon we have all been not so patiently waiting for. I’m stalking sheriff twitter who wants to be the one to confirm such breaking news.
#findgannon #justiceforgannon

He already has surprised s enough and he already has surprised all media too. Left them all waiting for hours and hours in the freezing cold yesterday while her who has too many rights and more than the wee child she allegedly murdered, is given Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Kansas of all places.
I don't mind them playing hardball with media when media deserve it.
They didn't yesterday or today either.
A promised livestream is a promise that should have been kept.
So the social media stories will begin .. well, they never ceased but now they will be in earnest.
I had to break my Murdoch boycott today to read The Sun.
Someone's gonna pay.
He shows inexperience.

At this stage, I think let's stop torturing ourselves or entering negative emotions about the perp here.

This has already taken to long.
There's a child out there, lost and dead.
There's good people going searching off their own bat for him because they care enough and want him found.
There is plenty to criticise about LE handling of this case already.
PARTICULARLY their failure to examine the entire day's footage immediately rather than wait ntil RD happened to care enough about it to find it 6 days after a search went off in a wrong direction.
I've defended them. Because I trusted Dan May.
Day of a hearing the new kid in town refuses to comment on whether a body has been discovered or not.

What kind of message is that giving to the lone searchers?
That their heart energy and caring actions don't matter at all?
Should they cease searching for the lost child?

I'm deadly serious about all this.
Will be two years before this comes to trial.
And it is likely electronic devices will not be permitted.

Justice delayed is justice denied.
This is a little kid's life that just got ripped out of him.

The weather has been gorgeous here the past couple days, so no worries about people standing out in the freezing cold. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn