Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sorry about that. I misread it. Was crazy busy today. I could have sworn it said 2 days after on the 29th when I first read it. I wonder if they edited it.

No, the link you provided DID say the 29th. You didn't misread it.

I'm just saying we don't really know what happened or when given the conflicting reports.

I don't think whatever came to pass with Gannon had anything at all todo with "jealousy" towards biomom.

There's a level of hatred and animosity toward Landon that, IMO, can't be explained by anything else. Why the intensity of emotion? It's one thing to use LH to deflect suspicion from herself: "the BM wanted her children back" etc etc... It's another thing to express the depth of emotion TS expresses toward Landon. And I saw that video of Gannon waving the TS posted on her page for a while. It was the one thing, more than anything else, that convinced me of how genuinely evil she is. That video of him waving bye, to post that, when he was missing, when she was suspect... that more than anything convinced me both of her guilt and of her jealousy of Landon. It was a vile and heartless act. It was an "in your face", no matter what happens, "I win, FU" act of the highest, most vindictive order. Jealousy. What else explains that depth of sick emotion and need to strike out and hurt?

AS has been married to TS for five years, Landen has her own husband and another child. I don't see that Landen has anything to elicit jealousy from TS. They are both decent looking youngish women.
I don't think whatever came to pass with Gannon had anything at all todo with "jealousy" towards biomom.
Then you must have an opinion why LS was so bitter in the Cousin It interview? It's not like LH was a homewrecker. JMO

There's a level of hatred and animosity toward Landon that, IMO, can't be explained by anything else. Why the intensity of emotion? It's one thing to use LH to deflect suspicion from herself: "the BM wanted her children back" etc etc... It's another thing to express the depth of emotion TS expresses toward Landon. And I saw that video of Gannon waving the TS posted on her page for a while. It was the one thing, more than anything else, that convinced me of how genuinely evil she is. That video of him waving bye, to post that, when he was missing, when she was suspect... that more than anything convinced me both of her guilt and of her jealousy of Landon. It was a vile and heartless act. It was an "in your face", no matter what happens, "I win, FU" act of the highest, most vindictive order. Jealousy. What else explains that depth of sick emotion and need to strike out and hurt?

I couldn’t agree more.

I thoroughly enjoyed your sharp wit in the phone call assessment, and anxiously await Part II. Hopefully, you can leave the stress of this case behind during your test!

On another issue, I must respectfully disagree entirely about T’s jealousy. MOO! While I’m aware of what T says her problems with Landen are, her malicious shaming and humiliation tactics are no different than any other self-loathing bully. Even with Landen facing every parent’s worst nightmare, T remains devoid of a shred of human empathy.

T is jealous that LH and AS have a forever bond as loving parents.

T is jealous of LH and AS’s past marriage, because true love is a foreign concept to T.

T is jealous that GS and LH have an unbreakable, unconditional loving bond. (T thought she broke it forever, but it only deepened and sprouted wings.)

I could go on ad infinitum. It is JMO. Suffice it to say some like LH are M-pathetic; others like T are just pathetic.
I agree.
I believe she hated and loathed LH.
I think it's quite likely that jealousy was at the foot of that.

I too have never understood the "jealous of Landen" charge.
Typically, a step parent involved in the custody of her step children do so wanting and willingly. And any mud slinging disdain toward the first wife is easily regarded as jealousy. Second wife syndrome is not at all uncommon and easy to understand.

However, TS's thoughts, actions and behavior is anything but typical, and takes a little time for many to comprehend.

Your post is a perfect example as to why I was hesitant about not going into every little detail.
And you are right. Partially IMHO anyway. I don’t mean to sound rude or offensive or even to sound like I’m saying you’re wrong and I’m right. My ears just hear things differently than most.
T sounded complimentary about Landen’s parents the first time that she mentions them. But as time went on, she sounded ever so very slightly condescending when she mentioned them again. Some time around the 19:02 mark iirc. When she feeds us the word salad to deflect the question about hating Landen. She almost sounded resentful of LH’s parents & what they did for Landen. I’m going to have to go back to my notes, so please don’t hold me to this exactly. But methinks this is some of what I wrote down.
So, maybe jealous of LH relationship (or the kids' relationship) with the grandparents?

Yeah

Yeah, I don’t discount her disposing of some evidence during that time although it would be risky

Jumping off your post, @H73 (hope you don't mind) :) It made me curious about the whole rental car business. Perhaps a
local will be able to answer my question?

Are there any areas near the airport (or on her route) that are somewhat desolate, but would have quick and easy access in and out? If so; have there been any searches in these areas?

I apologize profusely if this has been previously discussed. I honestly can't remember. o_O

I'm not sure who "SEWS" is.

I definitely agree TS was not a GAL for AS's kids. But because he was in the military, AS would have needed to have more than a Medical POV for the kids. He'd have needed a full "family care plan" to cover even absences for training exercises, not just full deployments.

What Is A Family Care Plan?

And regardless of how well AS and LH got along in the past (and we don't really know) or how shared the "shared custody" was, there would have needed to be an "official" arrangement in place that didn't depend on someone who was living nearly 2000 miles away for immediate implementation.

JMO
You are correct, it definitely needs to be more than a simple medical POA, It has been awhile for me, husband retired now, certain deployments/Desert Storm, even more legal forms, knew it was not GAL, quite sure LS would not be able to even qualify...SEWS is my personal acronym for SM, comboof several adjs intended to distinguish between SMstepmother SMsocial media, if I spell it out I am name calling and deleted.

The headline here is that the state doesn’t object to the affidavit being unsealed. With only the defense against it, I think there’s a pretty decent chance we might see it as soon as Wednesday.

The state is not opposed to the unsealing of the affidavit. However, Stauch’s legal counsel says she is opposed to it.

Zansberg argues that while sealing the affidavit is common prior to a warrant being executed, the affidavit is typically unsealed — even in high-profile cases — once the warrant has been executed and the preliminary investigation is complete.
@MassGuy , Is it possible for the unsealing of the affidavit to be part of a deal? As in the Chris Watts case, it appeared to be the fear of exposure that caused him to confess and cooperate. I don't know if his affidavit remained sealed.

I guess I am hoping/wondering if the fear of the exposure might sway TS to fess up and reveal Gannon's location. I am interested in your opinion.

@MassGuy , Is it possible for the unsealing of the affidavit to be part of a deal? As in the Chris Watts case, it appeared to be the fear of exposure that caused him to confess and cooperate. I don't know if his affidavit remained sealed.

I guess I am hoping/wondering if the fear of the exposure might sway TS to fess up and reveal Gannon's location. I am interested in your opinion.
When Watts pleaded guilty, we got access to everything. There was something like 2000 pages of discovery documents, and countless hours of video.

He may have feared being exposed in the courtroom however, as the prosecution had no shortage of witnesses, to include his mistress.

No matter what this woman does, everything is going to come out. You’re talking about two very different people, with differing psychologies.

Watts was nothing but a facade; concerned only about the image he projected.

TS lives in some alternate universe, and I can see her fighting this all the way. She’s angry, vindictive, and likely won’t give in.

She probably thinks she can lie her way to a not guilty verdict.

I have a southern accent.

But when I've had a glass of wine or two my voice alters a little bit.

That muderer, sounds as tho she had an adult beverage or 5.....

It was her, her voice was just a little bit higher. Ya her speed of words were in 6th gear and gave her away...

Alcohol is a depressant, wouldn’t that slow the voice down. I’ve never ingested alcohol so I really don’t know. Is it possible she was on some drug? All of that talk about the bath salts was beyond weird.

Last edited:
Then you must have an opinion why LS was so bitter in the Cousin It interview? It's not like LH was a homewrecker. JMO
I have posted my opinion all along of what I think happened, taking into account the very little we know of the facts known by LE. At first I thought he could have run away to go to his dad, in his young mind thinking Oklahoma was not so far away. As time passed I changed my opinion to thinking that TS is responsible for causing an injury that was fatal to Gannon. But I don't think she used a rifle, hand gun, 2x4, chainsaw, flame thrower or some method of dismemberment.

I stated my very unflattering opinion of TS in that field interview. However, "bitter" is not the same emotion as "jealousy".

Alcohol is a depressant, wouldn’t that slow the voice down. I’ve never invested alcohol so I really don’t know. Is it possible she was on some drug? All of that talk about the bath salts was beyond weird.

I really want to figure that out - was it 'real'? Was it some sort of plot? More gaslighting?

AS has been married to TS for five years, Landen has her own husband and another child. I don't see that Landen has anything to elicit jealousy from TS. They are both decent looking youngish women.
Jealousy and resentment, both feed hatred. It doesn't have to be one or the other, it can be both. TS's behaviors reflect serious NPD traits. And NPDs are ruled primarily by 2 emotions, jealousy and anger. She also demonstrates possessiveness ... a twist on the whole package, lol!

It doesn't appear that TS is fooling the collective wisdom of Websleuths. And I am sure the FBI's behavioral profile was an invaluable part of the investigation. They know what she is.

Question:

I am stuck on "the saucer shaped pool of blood " in GS' room.
I realize that this is coming from LS. So any stretch or exaggeration is possible..
But, let's say that her account is true and that it is what was reported to AS.
What would cause a pool of blood?
In most cases , including nosebleeds, there would be a spatter pattern.
What type of injury would cause a pool of blood?
This is really bothering me.
As a mom of 3 kids.. I have seen every kind of body fluid.. and cleaned them up..
But.. never , ever , a saucer shaped POOL of blood.

EBM..
To correct my embarrassing spell check correction.
I will just be crawling away now....:D:p

Last edited:
Typically, a step parent involved in the custody of her step children do so wanting and willingly. And any mud slinging disdain toward the first wife is easily regarded as jealousy. Second wife syndrome is not at all uncommon and easy to understand.

However, TS's thoughts, actions and behavior is anything but typical, and takes a little time for many to comprehend.
It takes "a little time" for me to comprehend atypical behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pettylogic