Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really getting a bit agitated at all the SM rumors and crap that has been pushed out there on this case. Maybe it has happened/been discussed before, but has there ever been anything like it in a prior case? And how did it affect things?

I just hate that so many people seem to want to be "first" to post salacious junk and what effect it will have, if any, on this prosecution. I'll lose my guano if anything that came out in the public ends up jeopardizing this evil from being nailed to the wall.

I think that is a bunch of bull ----. At around 16:52 she states that Landen could "pick up" the kids IF she was taking them to her (Landen's) mothers. I worked in child support and I have never read a file where supervised visitation was ordered that the non custodial parent could pick up the child/children without supervision. If it was ordered supervised all contact had to be supervised. No picking them up unsupervised. JMO
Landen only had supervised visits with the kids. Sorry if I’m bringing up rehashed stuff that had already been discussed to death, but I missed two days worth of posts and this is the first I heard the visitation was ordered supervised. TIA

Did you hear her say at the 25:40 mark.
"People get out the other side of the car, SHE".....then Tee stops. Tee realized she slipped up.

She also mentioned " a ditch or a pond" close by, I think she said "like 100 feet" or "100 yards" from home. I need to listen again.

There is a lot of dirt in Lorson Ranch, due to new construction., and I imagine many areas of standing water. I know here- they must have a pond for wildlife every so many miles or something when building new construction.

Here, in Colorado Springs, the ponds and ditches in new construction to prevent flash flooding of residences during summer thunderstorms which is kind of a big deal otherwise. Any benefit to wildlife is purely coincidental.

Weren't there court cases which determined custody? TS referred to backing her husband in court many times. It would have been him receiving the school year custody, not TS IMO. Not in this interview, it was the release in her own words to the media, after the field interview, one of the 2 pieces of TSs words we were allowed to discuss. I don't think it was said on the Crime online interviews.

Couldn't LH have fought against TS having the children if she thought they were in danger, especially moving to CO away from family.

IMO LH didn’t feel the kids were in danger. In the PC she mentioned that she had trusted TS.

It’s common for Military members to have their current spouse on custody papers along with the ex spouse because Military (AS) often travel for training or deployment. IMO that’s what happened with TS and AS.
This allows the current spouse the legal permission for handling the kids medical and school needs. Even when all parties get along.

Last edited:
I'm really getting a bit agitated at all the SM rumors and crap that has been pushed out there on this case. Maybe it has happened/been discussed before, but has there ever been anything like it in a prior case? And how did it affect things?

I just hate that so many people seem to want to be "first" to post salacious junk and what effect it will have, if any, on this prosecution. I'll lose my guano if anything that came out in the public ends up jeopardizing this evil from being nailed to the wall.
I believe in part because she used SM prolifically. She put a lot out there. And she old a lot of lies. It grows legs. Sometimes cow legs in a human torso but legs all the same.

I don’t know what particular rumor has you upset at the moment but it may take hold or it may not. The DA is smart, he’ll be aware TS’s side will throw some of it against the wall to see what sticks. IMO

I always wondered what it was she had against Gannon<modsnip: discussing family social media is not allowed> And why she didn't also take out the other witness, the younger stepdaughter. This audio explains it all now in her own words. I now see that she felt closer to the younger girl because she’s known her from a younger age, probably feels like she raised her more as her own. I also believe she saw Gannon as an annoyance and a threat to her. He was older and more aware of what she was doing day to day. If she was stealing, cheating, overspending, lazy not cooking for them, ignoring them, treating kids poorly, etc G would be more cognizant of it and more likely to relay that to his father, mother, nan, or friend's parents, teachers, etc. Not saying the initial injury was planned, but more likely a rage attack precipitated by her underlying dislike of him and it would also explain her ability to then finish him off and easily dispose of him instead of seek medical care. It would also explain her complete lack of a rise in BP n respiration rate during every single court appearance and interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the question to ask is why LS helped AS get custody if she didn't really want the responsibility? MOO

My theory is that TS is part of a group of personality disorders called Cluster B. So, she operates on the principle of "splitting." She naturally and intuitively attempts to divide and conquer. When AS decided (or was persuaded) to divorce LH, TS took up his side of things with a vengeance, which at the time felt quite normal to AS. He was upset with LH, TS was even more upset. She kept it going, she stayed on his side.

Eventually, though, AS and TS moved far away and that battle was over. Where does she go next? The thrill of battle (against LH) is pretty much over, and who is the enemy now? Gannon/the kids are. She has to take care of them. Gannon is a loser. It's so hard. She is, IOW, attempting to split AS from the next set of people who care about him (his kids). As a new husband to this new wife, at first AS is sympathetic to her, because she is so smart and hardworking (he doesn't know that she isn't really working or that she's going to lose every job she starts). They establish "firm discipline" for the kids, lots of texting back and forth (a way of connecting for them, when there's almost nothing else to keep them together).

In this manner, TS can unleash her frequent rage attacks on the kids while AS is away. AS basically takes her side, not knowing how crazy the rages are. We've probably all been irritated about something minor and waited until other people are absent to stomp around or mutter or yell. With TS, the rages are massive and daily. She probably waits until AS is gone to let it all out, which is what happened in January.

To put it another way, AS knows (from TS's treatment of LH) just how vicious, angry and bitter TS can be. He's probably a little frightened of her, but can't admit it to himself. He tries to normalize the situation (as most people would) by listening to her vent and commiserating with all her many complaints about the kids. And it's just one thing after another with her, and probably always Gannon as the Problem Child.

When she was arrested, her entire flotilla of psychological bandaids fell apart and she actually attacked a deputy. While she may never admit to harming Gannon, it's obvious that she's capable of physical violence and harm to other humans, against her own self-interest and completely out of control. People like this are fairly rare, she's way out there on the spectrum of so-called "borderline psychosis."

Landen only had supervised visits with the kids. Sorry if I’m bringing up rehashed stuff that had already been discussed to death, but I missed two days worth of posts and this is the first I heard the visitation was ordered supervised. TIA
Do you know the source for her having supervised visits? I read in the beginning that they have shared custody. This is the first I've ever heard about supervised visitation.
I assumed AS had the kids during the school year and they spent summers and holidays with their mom for the past two years. Jmo

I always wondered what it was she had against Gannon<modsnip: discussing family social media is not allowed> And why she didn't also take out the other witness, the younger stepdaughter. This audio explains it all now in her own words. I now see that she felt closer to the younger girl because she’s known her from a younger age, probably feels like she raised her more as her own. I also believe she saw Gannon as an annoyance and a threat to her. He was older and more aware of what she was doing day to day. If she was stealing, cheating, overspending, lazy not cooking for them, ignoring them, treating kids poorly, etc G would be more cognizant of it and more likely to relay that to his father, mother, nan, or friend's parents, teachers, etc. Not saying the initial injury was planned, but more likely a rage attack precipitated by her underlying dislike of him and it would also explain her ability to then finish him off and easily dispose of him instead of seek medical care. It would also explain her complete lack of a rise in BP n respiration rate during every single court appearance and interview.

No, the audio does not explain "what she had against Gannon". <modsnip: quoted post was modsnipped>

I think the question to ask is why LS helped AS get custody if she didn't really want the responsibility? MOO

Just from observation of how she got together with AS in the first place, she seems to view things as a competition and something to "win" - I suspect she approached custody negotiations the same way. All MOO.

Edited to remove old quote and comment I didn't mean to publish!

Last edited:
tbh i do not see savvy in her at all ... this was a very calculated but inept attempt to cover up G's disappearance.... savvy would have had much more realistic alibis and statements as to the circumstances leading to his disappearance
rather than divert attention from herself she immediately became a POI IMO

her coverup was a total fail.
she was consistent only in her inconsistency, her inability to maintain a single storyline or muster any kind of tangible fear or grief (fake or real) put the spotlight directly on her.

smart is not disappearing a child in broad daylight from a home and street that has multiple security cameras.... if she had left G in bed and removed him from the house to a vehicle late at night, to then drive off with him concealed in the car the next day would have been a little more intelligent.

thankfully for LE and G's family Tee wasn't very adept at a cover up and she has been lucky he hasn't been found because of the amount of countryside she had available and the horrible weather that she was able to dump him in... i wish people wouldn't call her smart or savvy ... nothing she has done since murdering Gannon has reflected that at all.
MOO There are points made in both your post and Chewy’s , she isn’t smart, exactly, but she was in survival mode, w/ all brain cells focused on survival, OR she just simply had a list of things to do and she added Gannon to the list, whenever she saw the opportunity, I believe underneath all her self-protective layers, she believes(fears) her insanity is her ace in the pocketJMO

TS is an easy mark for minds far more clever than hers. They know the best way to make her talk is to play into her victim mentality. I won't be surprised to learn one or more of them showed up in her support groups. Like sharks that smell blood in the water, TS was oozing desperation.
I think everyone
Did you hear her say at the 25:40 mark.
"People get out the other side of the car, SHE".....then Tee stops. Tee realized she slipped up.

She also mentioned " a ditch or a pond" close by, I think she said "like 100 feet" or "100 yards" from home. I need to listen again.

There is a lot of dirt in Lorson Ranch, due to new construction., and I imagine many areas of standing water. I know here- they must have a pond for wildlife every so many miles or something when building new construction.
Yes! I caught that "SHE". You know we all do that sometimes when we start to say something that we don't really want to say and it stops us in our tracks. It sounds to me that is exactly what happened with her in this conversation. Her brain was sending the truth to her mouth and she stopped herself in the nick of time.

You're right about all of the construction in the area but most bodies of water were already largely frozen over by the time he went missing. I think it's possible but unlikely he'll be found in water at this point. They already did a thorough search of the closest lake with a submersible.

I am thinking she borrowed some dirt near a ditch or a pond. That freshly dug was not frozen over. And I wonder if they found any evidence in the water anywhere?

and because part of her truth seems to live in every lie she spews- is he by a ditch or a pond?

Do you know the source for her having supervised visits? I read in the beginning that they have shared custody. This is the first I've ever heard about supervised visitation.
I assumed AS had the kids during the school year and they spent summers and holidays with their mom for the past two years. Jmo
TS spoke about that supervision requirement in that phone call.

My theory is that TS is part of a group of personality disorders called Cluster B. So, she operates on the principle of "splitting." She naturally and intuitively attempts to divide and conquer. When AS decided (or was persuaded) to divorce LH, TS took up his side of things with a vengeance, which at the time felt quite normal to AS. He was upset with LH, TS was even more upset. She kept it going, she stayed on his side.

Eventually, though, AS and TS moved far away and that battle was over. Where does she go next? The thrill of battle (against LH) is pretty much over, and who is the enemy now? Gannon/the kids are. She has to take care of them. Gannon is a loser. It's so hard. She is, IOW, attempting to split AS from the next set of people who care about him (his kids). As a new husband to this new wife, at first AS is sympathetic to her, because she is so smart and hardworking (he doesn't know that she isn't really working or that she's going to lose every job she starts). They establish "firm discipline" for the kids, lots of texting back and forth (a way of connecting for them, when there's almost nothing else to keep them together).

In this manner, TS can unleash her frequent rage attacks on the kids while AS is away. AS basically takes her side, not knowing how crazy the rages are. We've probably all been irritated about something minor and waited until other people are absent to stomp around or mutter or yell. With TS, the rages are massive and daily. She probably waits until AS is gone to let it all out, which is what happened in January.

To put it another way, AS knows (from TS's treatment of LH) just how vicious, angry and bitter TS can be. He's probably a little frightened of her, but can't admit it to himself. He tries to normalize the situation (as most people would) by listening to her vent and commiserating with all her many complaints about the kids. And it's just one thing after another with her, and probably always Gannon as the Problem Child.

When she was arrested, her entire flotilla of psychological bandaids fell apart and she actually attacked a deputy. While she may never admit to harming Gannon, it's obvious that she's capable of physical violence and harm to other humans, against her own self-interest and completely out of control. People like this are fairly rare, she's way out there on the spectrum of so-called "borderline psychosis."

Favoring one child and totally dumping on another is classic cluster B parenting.

It was T's statement in the video NOT A FACT!

ETA
Just another of her many lies.....IMO

Just a few thoughts I have had regarding some of the things I've seen here:

I've seen a few people mention that TS wouldn't have been able to get GS to swallow a handful of pills, or anything like that, but keep in mind, this case is out of Colorado, and with legal marijuana comes treats like gummy bears, cookies, brownies etc. all filled with THC. It is possible that TS purchased some of these items and gave them to GS as a sort of special treat as an apology for her "freaking out" <modsnip>. MOO obviously, but that would definitely be easier than a handful of pills.

I also agree that there are hidden truths in her interviews/phone calls. I just hope and pray they recover him soon so the family can have that closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member