Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. As TS herself brought Petco into this particular phone interview, you may now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

Please continue discussion of Gannon's case here.

Hopefully this can be the thread that sees resolution to Gannon's whereabouts so his little body (oh how i hate to type those words) can be brought home with dignity to those who love him and so desperately need him found.

Regarding televised court appearances in the state of Colorado, my only reference is the Chris Watts case. His advisement, arraignment then sentencing were televised. Now for a defendant who pleads not guilty and proceeds to trial, could we expect a televised verdict then sentencing?
Probably not. In the Frazee case, the trial and sentencing were not televised. On the same day as the verdict was handed down, he was sentenced to the mandatory life in prison.

The Watts case was unique, as he pleaded guilty.

I believe someone said Petco was having a buy 2, get one free deal on pet accessories that week and we know TS is economically minded :rolleyes:

My theory is the dog coats aren't there, because she returned them when she went back to the store the 2nd time later in the afternoon! Even though she's hesitant to talk about Petco, she doesn't deny going there twice when she's asked about it in the phone call.
Petco is her big alibi. Bet she told the employee "I tried them & they don't fit my dogs!" She's seen on camera again (remember she has to account for being out for 4 hours,) and still has the receipt for the purchase just in case! In TS's mind this would be a sensible alibi and it was a store where most likely no one would recognize her & she could get on/off I-25 easily. She probably even thought it would sound believable to AS if he ever asked her about it.

MOO JMO
I would be interested in seeing the security footage from inside the Petco store.
Did she go straight to the pet coats and then stand around , looking out of the front of the store ?
Was anyone meeting her there that day ?
If so, who ?
The only person that comes to mind is her daughter; and if that's an accurate theory -- it's sad that she dragged her own child into any of this.
Another reason for TS to join the ranks of the most despicable.

PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. As TS herself brought Petco into this particular phone interview, you may now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.
Lavender Bolding Mine

Agreed and thanks, SillyBilly !

Please continue discussion of Gannon's case here.

Hopefully this can be the thread that sees resolution to Gannon's whereabouts so his little body (oh how i hate to type those words) can be brought home with dignity to those who love him and so desperately need him found.
Hoping the same and still following every day here in England. Bring Gannon home xX

I tried to put together thoughts about TS's phone interview. Thoughts are not in order. Thanks to everyone.

Please add more.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

She also did not want to answer about the dogs coats. Not at all.

Yes, it is suspicious that she seems to avoid any mention of Petco. She didn't mention it in her interview when she was rambling about going to the Sports store and when she was asked about it in the phone interview there was a long silence before she answered, and she never did reveal what she bought or why she went back a second time.

Something is definitely up with Petco. She’s way too nervous talking about it. Something is up with it!

Well the PetCo question really seemed to stump her, so what’s up with that? For someone who can’t shut her mouth and has an explanation for everything, including blood evidence and how a bloody board went airborne and landed where LE later searched, she can’t field a question about Petco and got defensive about dog coats?

It sounds like the female made some accusations about LS online and LS reached out to her because of it.
She has very quick answers ready for where Gannon could have gone or for bashing Landen, but very slow, hesitant answers when talking about Petco. She doesn't want to talk about it.

TS: "Any interaction I would have come into touch with, I've written everything down"
"Go through my phone"
"I'm not being insensitive"
"I;m not going and looking in ponds because they took my car and I can't do it"
"Everybody search search search. How do I get past where do I search and what do I do?"

The main thing I took from that call is that LS felt very burdened by taking care of the stepkids with AS frequently out of town for work. She also mentions being closer to L**** than Gannon, because GS was more attached to LHs family having spent more of his life with them vs. Laina who had been with LS and AS since she was 2.
T talking about the truck shadow.

TS: “Police have forensics where they can see a heat source”

It creeped me out hearing LS say “I’m not searching in a ditch or pond”. I have a feeling those are the exact areas LE should be searching.

She says gps led to the searching in the snow. She pretty much admits she was in the area then backtracks slightly in saying they are tracking her movements from the past weeks.

Talks about bike again…it was a present for Valentine’s Day

TS: "Why no reward?"
Silence re: reward/not being able to post reward

She told them she went to Petco but did not have phone on her the only way they knew I went to Petco is because I TOLD THEM

TS: "They all made us leave the house, they have my car, no passport, something about a second job? Not being able to work
nothing will break me because I am innocent...…..
anniversary was a month ago we were going on a cruise."

[Shadow] she got animated and defensive too. I was 90% sure he was never on video coming back with her and now I'm 110% convinced.

I think the main thing that comes across is her utter hatred and disdain for Landon. My Goodness, it is truly jealousy of the highest order. She suggests repeatedly that Landon is behind his disappearance, and yes - that refusal at the end to even consider her [LH] emotions...

TS: "They think thats going to break me, but they aren't going to break me because i am innocent. They can take everything from me, but when you take something that is a person that can't be replaced, people cannot function like that, so take all my other things, but know that my heart is hurting. My mentality is to always think next step"

TS: "I have already gotten over who has done this and why and I've put that behind me. At this point, I want to keep all my faith in knowing that he is ok"

TS: "I also know Gannon", and "I know that if he was doing something with someone", and hanging out, "he was probably quickly played". He would normally come straight home"

TS: "You don't want to say people have favourites, Laina been with me since she was 2. Gannon is favourite for his Nana"
He was immature, he didn't want to go to puberty class"

TS:"I just want you to think for a minute, and just please pray in your mind, heart soul everything that person who done this, the person who picked him up took him, that they'll just decide it's time to come out, it's time to come let us know, pretty confident in knowing some idea of who it could have been, or things like that, I', confident in that, I can't give those details.
I'm confident in the person who did, that they're going to give in"

TS: "Person is probably out of Colorado by now, because no-one is focusing on them"

TS: "People who do things to kids it's a mentality. If it's someone they know they can be a 100ft away. I'm struggling with knowing I'm still having a hard time getting over saying did someone do this intentionally to us, or is this a complete stranger who abducted someone"

TS: "More and more I've said the last 3 weeks like ripping everybody I thought that even people in the past might have talked to or allowed, past boyfriends or something, I went to investigate these people and I"ve been doing it, Thats the mode I"ve been in" [not searching for GS]
I'm going to this lady I already knew of her from the neighbourhood and I want to get her help and I think that she could help me in the right direction, thats kinda what I'm working on" [not finding HS, just find help for her].

TS: "Im not going to play into that, you're not going to tell me that video is distasteful. I'm not removing it.
Video is of Gannon waving good bye
"waving hello or goodbye is pettiness"
"Going to leave it there because I am not going to appease her" [wow]
"Why not take it as hello that's my son, this is a great memory of things they have done"
"That's how I think of it"

She Hasn't been able to do anything emotionally because she has had to talk to FBI, and this person and yada yada yada yada...."

TS:" Can't say too much about digging in the snow. Simply because our GPS pinged"
"Every area I was in for a week"
"Some of the places that I've seen I didn't even go"
"I went to the Douglas Country area to buy a bike for valentines day, but I never went to some of these places that they're looking. I think it's precautionary"

TS:""Buying 3 dog coats?"
"I went to Petco"
"Because I told them (laughed) told them to go get the camera footage"
"Wouldn't have known I was at petco if I hadn't have told them, I left my phone at home"

She is very hesitant when it comes to Petco.

The most interesting takeaway would be Petco. She clearly did NOT want to talk about why she went there. She steered the conversation back to Play it Again Sports and heading to Castlerock to look at a bike for Al. Why is Petco so uncomfortable to talk about for her? Particularly since she herself told LE she went there?

TS:" Im not okay"
"No, we all had to leave the house, they have my car they have everything, I don't have my passport, I can't do anything because they have it"
"They think thats going to break me, but they aren't going to break me because i am innocent"

TS: "They can take everything from me, but when you take something that is a person that can't be replaced, people cannot function like that, so take all my other things, but know that my heart is hurting. My mentality is to always think next step"

TS: "I have already gotten over who has done this and why and I've put that behind me"

I notice she didn’t want to answer anything about the alleged second trip.
Yup, I thought the same thing as I listened to that part. She made a HUGE deal about being the one to tell LE that she went there & they wouldn't have know if she didn't tell them because she didn't have her phone. *As if we didn't already know why she intentionally left her phone at home, she tells us again in the conversation!
Not only that, LS looks even worse for denigrating the distraught mother of a missing child. No one likes a bully, or worse, a vindictive smear campaigner during a tragedy. She’s disgusting.
I think I only heard her mention his name once toward the end of the conversation.

She's definitely pissed LE have tracking "pings" from the area where they were sifting and "digging" in the snow. I got a strong feeling that she wants us/them to forget about that area. Kind of "move along, nothing to see there." So I'm guessing she knows there's stuff there and is worried about what they've found.....but trying to assure the caller there's no reason for them to search there.

Tecia initially did not want to say she went to Petco. The friend repeats her question and tries to nail her down by saying to went to the Petco store twice and were looking out the window acting weird. Tecia says, do you know why I went to Petco? She says she told LE to go get the camera footage at Petco, she didn't even have her phone with her, so they wouldn't have even know she was there. Goes on to say everyone is playing internet detective. Tecia def skirts the issue of Petco and why she went there, never mentions what she bought or where Gannon was when she was in the store. Super hinky ...

Female ask Tecia what she thinks happened to Gannon? Tecia wants to keep faith he is ok, but she thought if Gannon was just out there he would have come home already. He would have said oh my gosh I'm going to lose my "technology" for a whole entire year, I better go home now.

Tecia goes on to say how Gannon is Landen's Mom's favorite. But Laina has been with Tecia since she was two. Since his Nana has not heard from Gannon, she would be the person he would reach out too if he was just gone and not wanting to come back home.

TS is trying to convince the caller instead of just conversing or answering.

TS’s comments “No I’m not going to fall into that, I’m not going to appease her, that’s just pettiness . That’s a picture of THEM on vacation.Why take the approach to see it as waving goodbye? Why not see it as waving Hello with his sister and hey that’s my son , I love him , these are great memories, these are great things that they’ve done”.

Good Lord TS is hateful.
Also, when she did that to her picture and was called out on it , she said she was HACKED! Now she’s on record defending it.

If it weren't so serious, the part about the reward would have been hilarious. She clearly had nothing to say about why a reward wasn't being offered, after bragging about her $180,000/year dual family income. Spoiler alert: That's because she had no explanation. Because she hadn't once thought about working it into her alibi scripts.Because she doesn't want Gannon back; and/or knows she's not going to get him back; thus why would anybody think about a reward. It may, in fact, have been the only notable time Tee was silent during the entire phone conversation.

She admits going to Petco, but is VERY hesitant to talk about it. Sounds agitated & very defensive at this part of the conversation
-When asked why she went to that Petco that was far away when there were several closer to her house:
"The reason we went that ways because we were going to talk to someone about
the Play It Again Sports and the bike. So if I went to that Petco I'm sorry they're all
freaked out that it's the wrong Petco!"
*NO mention of getting hockey equipment for Gannon!
-Ignores the question, but doesn't deny going to Petco twice 2 hours apart
-Doesn't deny buying 3 dog coats
"So I'm guilty for buying 3 dog coats?"
-Says she's the one that told LE that she went to Petco. They wouldn't have known because she didn't have her phone "on me."

Aside: Tecia already thinks she’s a flight attendant, because there’s also some blather about “I can’t even go to my second job, because everything is still at the home including my passport” (no, I am not making this up. I wish I were!)
this is one thing that she contradicts. She says they are searching because they are following her gps. But then she says they wouldn’t have known she went to petco if she hadn’t told them. Huh?

She also lacks self-awareness and that's why she doesn't even realize how she appears to others.

You're amazing. Everyone should take the time to read it. You really captured how she uses a form of doublespeak (where the beginning of a sentence seems to indicate that something is about to be said; then the end of the sentence goes somewhere else and the entire utterance lacks coherence).

First, it's anger about pings, then it's "they didn't know about Petco till I told them." She admits she was in some of the places where "it pinged" (that is: she didn't tell anyone about those places, but she must have pinged there), but thinks she gave LE the information first. I bet they asked her about Petco and she admitted to being there, reluctantly.

The mumbling/incomprehensible stuff about who took Gannon and why or how and how she's already "past that" and moving on...ergh. The comment about the waving picture and her inability to see how Al and Landen would feel is pretty extreme. Why can't everyone see things the way I do? Waaah.

C8A3AD4B-4573-4B03-9545-2A260C89117B.jpeg
I’ve seen a lot of misinformation in groups on Facebook about what’s happening tomorrow in #LeteciaStauch court hearing. Here’s what’s expected to happen: The DA’s Office will formally file charges against her, likely to mirror arrest charges. They’ll set the next court date.

Ashley Franco on Twitter

@Spartygirl

You had quoted TS's crazy comment.

I agree with you!!!!

"I have already gotten over who has done this and why and I've put that behind me"

Below is an awesome article I read a while back. Its about how our choice of words says things about our personality.

Her choice of words are going to lead her to the gallows....

What Your Choice of Words Says about Your Personality

I might have missed it, but do we know anything more about the attack on the deputy during transport? How is it nothing else has come out about that? I figured someone would mention something about what actually happened by now.

Phone interview words....
,,,"he was probably quickly played."
If we were building a fact/fiction Venn Diagram.....these words (imo) would fit in the fact circle.
Guess who played him, Tee?
You took advantage of his immaturity.(imo)
Such a sad, sad case.
How dare she!!!!!

Sorry I’m not familiar with Colorado law and courts - but I hope they allow some media coverage because I have a feeling TS will take the stand if there is a trial and she pleads not guilty.
She is just like Tammy Moorer in her demeanor, online taunts and repulsive behavior. They may have been held in the same cell initially upon arrest (not AT the same time, but same cell different day) in Myrtle Beach. So, my thought is she will take the stand to defend herself like TM did. I just hope the judge allows more media coverage than we had with the PF case.

Wait, do we have confirmation it was 3 large dog coats?
Wonder if he will be found wrapped in the dog coats. There is definitely a connection between the petco trip, the dogs, and Gannon. I thought it was that he would be found near a dog park, but it may be that she has "buried" him in the dog coats which in her mind I am sure would think people wouldn't look for.
A tarp, or garbage bags etc would be the obvious things to use for a deceased body. Not dog coats. We already know she thinks she is smarter than most.

IMO that would show too much care, and it really wouldn't conceal the body. She used something quick, generic, cheap, or natural (trash bag, tarp, branches, brush.) MOO

Ha! Someone asked Spencer to nod once if he thought the interview conducted with TS was weird. He posted a gif, indicating yes (still shot below).

In response to the affidavit release:

The second it is unsealed, it’s fair game.

As with all legal matters, our request won’t be quick. Obviously we’ll hear parts of that affidavit during the case, but hoping to get it sooner.

As for a time estimate, your guess is as good as mine.

And...
F11B18D0-BBF2-4CE9-8C6E-233BC184A65E.jpeg

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

I might have missed it, but do we know anything more about the attack on the deputy during transport? How is it nothing else has come out about that? I figured someone would mention something about what actually happened by now.

It sounds like the extradition events will be part of the investigation. However, I don’t believe separate charges were filed at this point, so we may not hear details about it for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member