Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not questioning it. The video I saw didn't have a date or timestamp on it.

I understand the skepticism. I even suspected myself Gannon was murdered Sunday night. It does seem that LE has gone along with the narrative that he did not return on Monday, so we can only assume based on that, that he was alive on Monday. LE may have been lying to keep her at bay to what they know. Now that she's in custody, have a body, and are hopefully preparing for trial, we may never know the full truth until then.

Has anyone else heard that he was vacuumed sealed inside the suitcase? According to what I read, the wife of the one who found him said he was. If this is true could that keep him from decomposing as fast?[/QUOTE

Gannon

Does anybody here today really believe that this creature came up w/ all this cover up
after she SNAPPED over something an 11 year old boy did? My blood is boiling right now, and w/o the motherly bond Landen
showed in that pc, I am feeling the Rage
and determination she showed/felt combined w/ that motherly pain...
This whole plot has been in place long before any so called stressors, it started before CS, failed in Alaska, I am going into a closet and screaming...MOO MOO

This is in response to the shadow on the other side of the truck when TS returned and GS was not present. For some reason it didn’t add the quote.

To me it seems it appears as she is getting out of the vehicle almost exactly following her movements. Could it be a shadow of her on that side of the truck?
Could be. I'm in the camp that has watched the video several times and never saw the shadow in the first place, but there are plenty that say it's there. My eyesight sucks.

I'm new to the site and I didn't know that there had to be a link to where the information came from, it was from a Tee Stauch support group. Is there a way for me to remove a post?

Just click on "edit", erase your post and replace it with "DBM" (deleted by me.)

social media links aren't allowed here, only main stream media.

<modsnip>

Because they have all the video.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, but "RD the video neighbor" is NOT on the witness list for discovery, while at least eleven other Lorson Ranch neighbors are. RD told news people that he sped up and slowed down portions of the tape, trying to catch detail; and it is obvious to anyone that sees the tape that it is spliced, with lengthy gaps of time deleted. There is nothing wrong with doing any of that, but it would seem to me to be impossible to introduce something that is altered in so many ways as evidence WITHOUT the testimony of the editor, for verification. In my opinion, the tape may have started the investigation in a different direction, but it does not appear to me to be evidence in the case at this time. JMO, IANAL

I don't know. Could be even from the same day but earlier. I was predicating my first post on the fact that he wasn't wearing the same clothes that I saw described in missing notices. I never saw anything stating otherwise and I did just start following this case shortly after her arrest. <modsnip>
Hopefully the information that LE didn’t have the video until nearly a week after he was reported missing has helped clear that up.

"Deceiving" is a really strong word. Most of us name things on the fly. Would FBI-inspired Diagram work?

At any rate, seeing the route based on which states the FBI offices are in, is quite illuminating and I'm grateful for the map.
I missed the map, darn it.
Is it on the media page yet ??

Gannon

The novel

(If only it were)

Before I begin my next draft,

Questions/puzzle pieces

Purely MOOO, speculations and curiosity:

MOOLetecia was somehow involved in ex-husband’s death. She may have directly
Or indirectly involved HH. Both did benefit
perhaps from life insurance policy, w/ Letecia as guardian(not guardian ad litem)
HH 13 yrs old, hard to believe willing
participant. Money may have been tight before, then things became much.JMHO

???Would child support continue if Letecia
married Al? How did Letecia benefit from Hunt’s death? How did HH benefit?MOO

Letecia would not have gotten rid of Hunt, unless she had a new source of income, (Stauch)combined w/ some from Hunt.
One step ahead, alwaysJMHO

Landen was one of Hunt’s nieces, perhaps a favorite. SHE did not like Letecia. She saw thru her facade in intuitive way, but never
had any evidence, so she watched...PPOP

Letecia comes in contact w/ Landen and
Al, research later. Game on! they were NOT friends on softball team. Deployments, training, OCS weekends, tension in marriage. Letecia seizes opportunity, every chance, gaslights both Landen and Al...MOO

Letecia needs custody of kids for child support...do not know how the custody
WAR was won, Landen’s every weakness
Exposed along w/ her desire for kids
to have best opportunity. Letecia was right there fighting w/ Al ... later, unsure whether this will prequel or first chapter.JMHO

I don't believe remarriage would affect child support. The new spouse is under no legal obligation to financially support a step-child.

HH was 11, not 13 when her father died.

I don't believe Landen is LS's first husband's niece. There is a cousin named Landen but I believe that person is male.

At the time the first husband died, LS was employed as a Special Ed teacher in Horry Co. I don't know what her ex did for a living but it is possible she earned as much or more than he did.
JMO

I think so too. I think those clothes were bloody. And altho they found a sock, I am wondering if that sock had blood on it.
If it did, it was because she used it as a glove to keep her prints from a weapon +/or protect her hand from Gun Shot Residue.

Maybe they found the sock's match and wanted to know what happened to the other one??

I am having trouble with the entire injured foot in the garage, then a sock? ... why was he barefoot in the garage in January? Even kids don't do that on purpose for long. (ie run out to grab a leash or something, but no hanging out in bare feet on concrete in January.....)

I understand the skepticism. I even suspected myself Gannon was murdered Sunday night. It does seem that LE has gone along with the narrative that he did not return on Monday, so we can only assume based on that, that he was alive on Monday. LE may have been lying to keep her at bay to what they know. Now that she's in custody, have a body, and are hopefully preparing for trial, we may never know the full truth until then.
The issue with killing him Sunday night was the presence of the girls. And she probably thought the evidence of abuse could be explained away or cleaned up, but murder would be better at a different location without witnesses. Everything we’ve learned points to that really being him on Monday morning leaving after the girls went to work/school. The full videos likely show the sisters departing before 10am. Logically it also makes sense. Abuse beyond redemption or explanation on Sunday night/cold calculated murder Monday. Calling school, calling nurse, driving away far from home on dubious errands with a “sick” child.

Last edited:
Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, but "RD the video neighbor" is NOT on the witness list for discovery, while at least eleven other Lorson Ranch neighbors are. RD told news people that he sped up and slowed down portions of the tape, trying to catch detail; and it is obvious to anyone that sees the tape that it is spliced, with lengthy gaps of time deleted. There is nothing wrong with doing any of that, but it would seem to me to be impossible to introduce something that is altered in so many ways as evidence WITHOUT the testimony of the editor, for verification. In my opinion, the tape may have started the investigation in a different direction, but it does not appear to me to be evidence in the case at this time. JMO, IANAL

Yes, I agree! By 'videos', I meant ALL videos.

I see 3 proven lies in a row in a few short sentences she claimed. The 3 outright proven lies are explained below.

1-She claimed:
"Tecia Stauch said she drove her husband’s truck on January 27 as a way to cut down on mileage on her own vehicle. She explained that her car was leased and she would have to pay a fee or have to buy the car outright if she went over certain miles each month."

Uhhhh, TS, leases do typically have YEARLY mileage limits but I have never heard of a monthly limit unless I am wrong about that.

2-She claimed:
"She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon"

Uhhhh, wait a minute here LS, that is a contradiction to your own statements. If you are BRINGING equipment to Play it Again sports, then you are going there to sell it and you are not pretending to be buying him presents to get more sympathy from us.

3-This one is not a provable lie but I am betting it is a lie nonetheless. She is obviously trying to get more sympathy from the public by again claiming she is Santa Claus now and buying everyone presents. Oh and a bicycle is something that the person who is riding it has to be present to make sure they get the right one they like. A bicycle is a very personal decision for the rider on the type, make, size, seat type, gearing ratios, etc. I have never heard of an adult buying a bicycle for another adult without the other adult being present. Or unless they communicated exactly the type of bike they wanted. This is total BS from her.

"They later went to Castle Rock to find a new bicycle for Al Stauch,
who was out of town working at the time, Stauch said."

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
GREAT CATCH!!

I think it is likely that LE created the spliced version and directed its release. I am certain they have the original intact tape IMO; by the time the tapes were shared LE was already investigating foul play and had the POI in their sites. She definitely became erratic after that video was shared.

Last edited:
I don't believe remarriage would affect child support. The new spouse is under no legal obligation to financially support a step-child.

HH was 11, not 13 when her father died.

I don't believe Landen is LS's first husband's niece. There is a cousin named Landen but I believe that person is male.

At the time the first husband died, LS was employed as a Special Ed teacher in Horry Co. I don't know what her ex did for a living but it is possible she earned as much or more than he did.
JMO
Thank you, did not want to stop to-research
ages, still feeling I am on to something but will take your info... the difference between 11 -13 does not affect the plot, neither age child would likely be directly involvedMOO
Makes a better plot, for my novel keeping it for now, thanksJMHO

If it did, it was because she used it as a glove to keep her prints from a weapon +/or protect her hand from Gun Shot Residue.

Maybe they found the sock's match and wanted to know what happened to the other one??

I am having trouble with the entire injured foot in the garage, then a sock? ... why was he barefoot in the garage in January? Even kids don't do that on purpose for long. (ie run out to grab a leash or something, but no hanging out in bare feet on concrete in January.....)
Or running back and forth to an outside gate

IMO there was never an injured foot. She made it up to explain blood found. And she never expected him to be found and her lies found out.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member