Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41

PLEASE READ:

The Saturday night video originally posted by TS on her social media is still off limits due to her social media having been removed. (So that includes candles and carpets and anything at all that members may recall from that video.) Just don't mention it or the post will be removed.

Members may discuss the DWAP youtube phone interview with TS but may not comment on either DWAP himself or the interviewer. Only discuss what TS said in that phone interview. As TS herself brought Petco into this particular phone interview, you may now discuss and speculate re Petco as it relates to what she says in the phone call, but not what may be floating around in social media rumor-land.

Stick to MSM or WS approved sources. If in doubt, check with a Mod or Admin before posting so we can avoid unreliable sources and misinformation.

Crime Online is an approved source at WS; True Crime society is not.

No rudeness or personalizing, no name calling or ridiculing other members for their opinion.

Nicknames or derogatory name changes of any of the major case players is not allowed.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPECULATE WHETHER OR NOT LETECIA HAD HELP DRIVING TO FLORIDA DO NOT NAME THE PERSON. USE INITIALS ONLY. DO NOT ACCUSE THE PERSON OF A CRIME. IF ALL THIS IS TRUE AND LETECIA IS GUILTY IT IS LIKELY SHE HAD HELP BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT.

PLEASE DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF A CRIME. USE INITIALS ONLY.

REMEMBER YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER! THEY WILL STAY HERE FOREVER. THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Thanks,
Tricia

Agreed you can absolutely have that opinion, I’m just not sure we can discuss it here since HH has not been named a poi. Jmo

Normally WS does not allow discussion of minors. In this case however Tricia did say that members could speculate on whether someone helped or was somehow involved in having Gannon's body transported to Florida as long as they are referred to with INITIALS ONLY.

We are walking a fine line here. The fact that a judicial document has stated that HH is not cooperating is certainly relevant. You can speculate based on what is contained in the AA, but you may NOT insinuate that she is involved in the crime and you may not make direct accusations against her. (IOW, lots of "what ifs", "could it be that" "perhaps" etc, etc) . Just DO NOT accuse her of knowingly committing a crime.

For instance, maybe she did absolutely nothing wrong and is just not cooperating because she doesn't want to be responsible for her mother going to jail, or perhaps she is afraid upsetting her mother.

Please read the above opening posts and continue discussion of Gannon's case here.

ETA: My heart breaks every time we open a new thread and I see that picture of Gannon.

Last edited:
Probably several times from other jobs, but during January 2020 she was in orientation for a new job while application was pending. They decided not to hire her when her resume info didn’t add up.

Moo...I understand that, but we had assumed
she knew she wasn’t going to be hired,
it was thought to be one of the stressors,
it doesn’t add up, which is par for her course, I guess

I will say this if I had someone pick up vinegar and baking soda for me and that person was also well acquainted with me - they would think I was clearing a drain or deodorizing the washer - those ingredients are what I use on a regular basis
JMO

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that being asked to buy a jug of vinegar wouldn't raise alarm bells in the Stauch home.

The AA says there was an empty gallon jug of vinegar found. And AS said he thought it had been 1/2 full when he left on Sat. Unbeknownst to him of course more had been bought but apparently he thought buying vinegar by the gallon was not unusual. Some people do use it alot for normal cleaning, especially glass.
JMO

Her Google search methods are quite peculiar. It's as if she thinks it can produce whatever she desires like a magical genie. Or she thinks it's her BFF.

Find me a single military man with no kids, Google! Hey Google, do you think my husband's ex-wife will send me a Valentine's Day card for taking care of her kid?
WTF.
Magic 8 ball, shows a lot of immaturity. Was she trying to pacify herself? Someone said she was on a step-mom discussion page, if true I would really like to find it!!

Just reading AA for the 2nd time . No amount of defence could stand against evidence, and this was issued ( 28th ? ) Feb. I suspect her file will be getting bigger by the day and the tragic recovery of Gannon adds a whole new dimension to this case. There will be additional info and evidence, changes to existing info and IMO HH may have came to the realisation that although forever her mum , LS has taken the life of her step brother .

Just an observation - LS has a shocking command of the English language !

Your scenario makes the most sense.

Per the AA, she was MIA from 11:22 to 1:22. It seems they don't know where she went after she left Petco, then reappeared for the second purchase. I think it was @Dre (sorry if I'm wrong), that suggested she left Gannon's phone in the store, then the second purchase was made to pick it up. That sort of makes sense of the illogical second stop? Remember, she told LE about Petco and told them to check it out.

The two hour MIA period must have been a scouting expedition in daylight hours. Because if she had Gannon in her own car and dumped his body, it was under the cover of darkness.

I agree on all counts.

Your scenario that makes the most sense.

Per the AA, she was MIA from 11:22 to 1:22. It seems they don't know where she went after she left Petco, and then reappeared for the second purchase. I think it was @Dre (sorry if I'm wrong), that suggested she left Gannon's phone in the store, then the second purchase was made to pick it up. That sort of makes sense of the illogical second stop? Remember, she told LE about Petco and told them to check it out.

The two hour MIA period must have been a scouting expedition in daylight hours. Because if she had Gannon in her own car and dumped his body, it was under the cover of darkness.

Yeah that’s right there was blood on the Tiguan SUV! So I guess she didn’t kill and dispose of him on the 4 hour trip. I wonder if the neighbors camera shows what time she backed Tiguan into the driveway to load his body. And where did she have the body stashed before the dump near 105.

That’s true but I wasn’t insinuating. I said LE said she wasn’t cooperating. That was fact. And I said she isn’t a child. She will be 18 in 29 days. That’s fact.

We can send an 18 year old to fight in a war but we aren’t allowed to say she can choose between right and wrong?
You beat me to it.
The AA was released before he was found but the question remains how much the other people in the house knew ?
Was AS starting to get suspicious ?

Last edited:
From prior thread:

Magic 8 ball, shows a lot of immaturity. Was she trying to pacify herself? Someone said she was on a step-mom discussion page, if true I would really like to find it!!

If she was part of the equivalent of "Websleuths for stepmothers", that explains some of the weird natures of her free-form language queries, IMO. (Though, again, it does beg the question in terms of how she managed to graduate from a wholly online school program, as if this is what she thinks the appropriate way is to coax forth data from search engines, generally papers for which she was seeking answers would be drawn from online sources, without access to a brick and mortar college library.) I'm betting she was one of those people who constantly starts threads on a board, and gets upset when she draws scant to no answers. When she couldn't get the answers to her nonsense on board because many stepmothers thought she and her queries were whacked out, she resorted to Google.

JMO, IMO, MOO.

I admit everything the perp "T-Splains" has me fearing there are going to be more terrible revelations.
It sounds like they may not have found any significance about the gate as it wasn't mentioned in the AA.
Of course there would be dna present from the people who lived there.

In all of TS' jumbled explanations there is a story being revealed of a an adult who tormented and abused emotionally and physically an innocent boy.
As we've seen in other cases one child sometimes is singled out.
There will be a lasting effect on Gannon's little sister that will hopefully heal and fade with time.
I hope she can grow up and have only happy memories left of her big brother. :(

Last edited:
I'm caught up here, and off to snuggle my lil man. Prayers for Gannons family, the devastation is reality. Sigh...
Yeah, I had to video chat with my kiddos today also.
I told them I missed them and loved them and cant wait until I can hug them and kiss on them LOL
Gannon's age is right between my grandkiddos age
My grandkiddos spend a lot of time with me and I am missing them so much.
But, we have to do what is asked of us in order to fight this so we will comply. and at least I get to see their faces on chat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member