Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I read here that HH and LaiS rode their bikes to the Dollar Store where HH purchased the supplies? I thought that riding their bikes bought LS more time to clean & cover her evil deed.
IMO, that is not correct. Someone confused Letecia's comment about helping L get her bike out of the garage when she got home.
The nearest Dollar store is almost four miles away.

I just took a red Crayola marker and made 50 dots on a paper plate. That represents A LOT of blood spatter LS failed to clean up. Thank goodness she cleans as well as she speaks.
MOO
RIP sweet Gannon.
I wonder, since they seem to be fairly sure he died at home whether a cadavar dog might have "hit" on a scent in his bedroom? I don't know how long it takes after death for a body's chemistry to change, but that might one way they could determine where he died.

JMO MOO

My textbooks say several hours before cadaverine is detectable. Up to 12 hours, sometimes more.

If she kept moving him around in cars, at some point, it would be detectable in one of the cars. However, at the time of the AA they probably didn't have the moving van or the red Nissan. They should be able to find it several places now that they know where to look.

And I think the Blue stuff they used (instead of luminol) revealed those spots even though they weren't visible to LS. It is a lot of spatter.

Last edited:
Odd question, but would like all of your opinions.

Could she have injured him on Sunday night during a "freak out", but not known that he was bleeding overnight as the result of it? Or do most of you feel all of the blood was the result of killing him Monday afternoon after the return?

Of course, there would have been blood in the truck if that were the case, and there wasn't any.

I just can't reconcile her bringing him home to bludgeon him, knowing that there would be a ton of blood found in his room. She had four hours to kill him outside the home, why bring him home?

Considering the timeline proposed by investigators in the AA, I don't think LS planned for the murder to happen inside the home within 60+ minutes of LaiS getting home from school. I think she'd been angry at GS all weekend and by the time they got home from their trip North-- something set her off to strike him dead right then and there.

When I think of the surveillance video of GS walking to the truck, I know some have said he looked drugged but from the first time I saw it I thought that child does not want to go anywhere with LS in his dad's truck. MOO

I like the Tiguan option since that's where the receipt was found.
Could be Tiguan because receipt was found in it.

Could be HH's Jetta, and the receipt was tossed into the Tiguan with other items to be discarded, and the receipt slipped out of a bag.

I'm sure LE knows what vehicle was used because both girls would know (and it's likely on video), but for some reason the info wasn't in the affidavit.

jmo

Did anyone catch the WS YouTube Live last night?
@leighEg Leigh Egan from Crime Online called in and spoke to Tricia about her jailhouse call with LS. It starts around 1:40 ( an hour, 40 minutes in).
She said LS said the fake polygraph is NOT the one she was going to show her, that she found an agency after that to do a real one.
<. Insert SURE, JAN meme here > lol. JMO

Snipped
SMH, thank you for pointing out this obvious point.

Even though I've read the affidavit a bazillion times and knew she cleaned up, I was thinking 50 drops of blood was from the impact. Duh. It's 50 drops AFTER clean up.

The violence and out-of-control rage of that scene shocks me, especially knowing it was a woman against a child.

jmo

A trusted adult.

Last edited:

Could she have injured him on Sunday night during a "freak out", but not known that he was bleeding overnight as the result of it? Or do most of you feel all of the blood was the result of killing him Monday afternoon after the return?

Of course, there would have been blood in the truck if that were the case, and there wasn't any.

I just can't reconcile her bringing him home to bludgeon him, knowing that there would be a ton of blood found in his room. She had four hours to kill him outside the home, why bring him home?

Not if she used a tarp or seat cover there wouldn’t. I agree with you. I contend she dealt his final blow and disposed of him on the 4 hour drive. She’s ignorant enough to think the Sunday night shot or puncture or hit, or whatever the insult was, was not bad enough to kill him. Then surprise, once she realizes it is really bad, she plots his murder. A slow bleed could have happened, yes. But there was a lot of blood splatter on walls. “50 specks,” they know of after clean up. So I think it’s more likely she did something to him Monday morning. It is possible that he flailed around during the night whipping the blood as he went. Or maybe even when she was removing covers to change bedding out. Who knows. Blood splatter experts should be able to tell if that’s a legit scenario, can’t wait to hear their take. I definitely don’t think he came home alive with her tho on Monday. Nothing tells me he did and everything tells me he didn’t.

Last edited:
She does conduct business very quickly, I am not sure if a drug induced mania of just one of those always busy people.

But if she did follow Gannon downstairs at 2:22 on 1/27 in a mad state grabbing something on the way, its is easy to think that she bludgeoned him, thought for a minute or two and immediately commenced covering up the murder. Doesn't include shooting this way, but so much overkill is hard to place. Gunshot sound like she found he wasn't actually dead at some point.

A trusted adult.
After the first blow to disable GS, LS kept striking him with blows for GS mom and her husband AS too. LS is an insult collector -- and she took it all out on a defenseless child.

Considering the timeline proposed by investigators in the AA, I don't think LS planned for the murder to happen inside the home within 60+ minutes of LaiS getting home from school. I think she'd been angry at GS all weekend and by the time they got home from their trip North-- something set her off to strike him dead right then and there.

When I think of the surveillance video of GS walking to the truck, I know some have said he looked drugged but from the first time I saw it I thought that child does not want to go anywhere with LS in his dad's truck. MOO
Agree. I thought that was what was happening too, stalling and dislike.

I think it's obvious that Leticia didn't think that the neighbor's surveillance camera could pick up the truck doors, and that's why she backed in before they left.

By her search history in the AA she was probably going to say that she left him home that day because he was sick and when she returned, he had ran away.

I believe she drugged him to make it look like he overdosed and was planning on disposing of him before returning home. MOO

Not if she used a tarp or seat cover there wouldn’t. I agree with you. I contend she dealt his final blow and disposed of him on the 4 hour drive. She’s ignorant enough to think the Sunday night shot or puncture or hit, or whatever the insult was, was not bad enough to kill him. Then surprise, once she realizes it is really bad, she plots his murder. A slow bleed could have happened, yes. But there was a lot of blood splatter on walls. “50 specks,” they know of after clean up. So I think it’s more likely she did something to him Monday morning. It is possible that he flailed around during the night whipping the blood as he went. Or maybe even when she was removing covers to change bedding out. Who knows. Blood splatter experts should be able to tell if that’s a legit scenario, can’t wait to hear their take. I definitely don’t think he came home alive with her tho on Monday. Nothing tells me he did and everything tells me he didn’t.

Always love your posts Angels27. I think I'm walking towards the camp that Gannon didn't make it home Monday afternoon. It's really hard to make sense of this sh**sh*w.

Good point.

She may not have realized the great amount of blood that there would be. I believe she decided to kill him and never gave it a second thought. Acted upon it and has been trying to cover it up ever since, very reckless.

I think it's obvious that Leticia didn't think that the neighbor's surveillance camera could pick up the truck doors, and that's why she backed in before they left.

By her search history in the AA she was probably going to say that she left him home that day because he was sick and when she returned, he had ran away.

I believe she drugged him to make it look like he overdosed and was planning on disposing of him before returning home. MOO

I always hopped for the drugging prior to the planned slaughter.

Not sure why she had to email her employer that her stepfather had just been run over by a car. That information can be examined and then some. What was she thinking at 4 something in the morning posting this excuse AND contemplating the murder of her stepson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike