Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, kaen. I don't get why she ever got involved in this relationship if she craved being the center of attention all the time? I think she may have resented Landen as much if not more than Albert. She popped off something in the cousin It interview, about how mom doesn't want to take care of them or something like that... the seething anger was pretty obvious (at least to me). eta: And yes, taking away Gannon was definitely the greatest cruelty she could possibly inflict on them.

Gerber still offers this but it's a whole life policy -- they call it Grow Up Plan.

IIRC, the life insurance thing came up because right after Gannon went missing. One of T's family members put up a fb post about buying life insurance, which I think she sells. I don't think it was intentional, but crass under the circumstances. Anyway, after many saw that post. The theories grew wings and took flight.

I heard an interview on you tube but cant remember for anything which channel or how reputable or legit it is so please take with grain of salt.
but the caller stated that they were AS brother and he didn't offer a lot of information but implied insurance policies should be looked at.
haven't seen nor heard follow up or any other sources on it or even what proof this person had that he was indeed who he stated he was.
moo

Then there is this ... I heard the same interview. My opinion, family members should remain silent if that is the type of information they have to share. There was nothing in that interview which contributed to the investigation. If she was plotting to kill AS, that information would have a different meaning.

Thanks, kaen. I don't get why she ever got involved in this relationship if she craved being the center of attention all the time? I think she may have resented Landen as much if not more than Albert. She popped off something in the cousin It interview, about how mom doesn't want to take care of them or something like that... the seething anger was pretty obvious (at least to me). eta: And yes, taking away Gannon was definitely the greatest cruelty she could possibly inflict on them.
When the child murderer married Gannon's father, she had him all to herself. The kids lived with their mother... She loves the spotlight and pretending to be a hero/martyr... She bragged about 'fighting in court for 6 years' for custody of the children, knowing their mother would always fight back... When the father was actually granted custody while the mother was in the hospital, the child murderer was blindsided... Stuck with these children she only pretended to want to take care of.

She did not want the children, she only wanted the battle with their mother.

When the child murderer married Gannon's father, she had him all to herself. The kids lived with their mother... She loves the spotlight and pretending to be a hero/martyr... She bragged about 'fighting in court for 6 years' for custody of the children, knowing their mother would always fight back... When the father was actually granted custody while the mother was in the hospital, the child murderer was blindsided... Stuck with these children she only pretended to want to take care of.

*BOMBSHELL* ;)
This explains so much - I had no idea about the custody battle, or that they had been together that long, or that mom had been sick. I have been trying to figure out the marriage timelines and dynamics but haven't been following this case long enough to pick up on any of that (I only have about 50 YT videos left to listen to). That makes her remark about Landen that much more vicious. I can't even type what I am thinking right now.

*BOMBSHELL* ;)
This explains so much - I had no idea about the custody battle, or that they had been together that long, or that mom had been sick. I have been trying to figure out the marriage timelines and dynamics but haven't been following this case long enough to pick up on any of that (I only have about 50 YT videos left to listen to). That makes her remark about Landen that much more vicious. I can't even type what I am thinking right now.

Also, in the recorded phone call with an anonymous woman, T talked about having a closer bond with Lil Sis L than Gannon. Lil Sis L had lived with them a bit longer than Gannon and was so young they bonded more readily.

That would be hysterical. We know for a fact she was sane when she killed Gannon, as she proved by her actions after the fact that she knew what she was doing, and knew what she was doing was wrong.

Her actions in the interrogation room would render any further efforts futile, as that was as transparent as it gets (faking a medical emergency).

So good luck with that TS.
Agreed. We had a local case where the killer truly had a history of mental illness, but her timing and self preservation techniques took the insanity plea off the table for a horrific crime. It will be the same for T.

I think two things were driving her to fight for custody of the kids. First to hurt LH, whom she obviously hates rabidly. Second, to stop those child support payments from drafting every month. That's would have driven her mad, thinking of AS' money going to LH. Moo

IIRC, the life insurance thing came up because right after Gannon went missing. One of T's family members put up a fb post about buying life insurance, which I think she sells. I don't think it was intentional, but crass under the circumstances. Anyway, after many saw that post. The theories grew wings and took flight.

That's also what made me suspect that LS had bought life insurance on him, because her sister posted the day after Gannon went missing an ad selling life insurance and added the word "child" to the advertisement, which previously wasn't on any of her life insurance posts. IMO it was totally uncalled for and it made people question if LS had bought life insurance on Gannon.

That's also what made me suspect that LS had bought life insurance on him, because her sister posted the day after Gannon went missing an ad selling life insurance and added the word "child" to the advertisement, which previously wasn't on any of her life insurance posts. IMO it was totally uncalled for and it made people question if LS had bought life insurance on Gannon.
You're right - I completely forgot about that!!

And it looks like she wanted a meme to post on fb. Each time was jabbing at LH.

Yeah, I've been in some step-mom "support" groups on Facebook, and those are the exact types of phrases and such used in memes they post there to trash their stepkids' mothers. I honestly wouldn't be shocked to find out that she was in the same one I was. It was particularly nasty and right up her alley. These women basically build each other up by tearing down their spouses relationships with their kids and the bio mothers. Complaining about paying child support because they had kids with the father and think they are more entitled to his money than his first children. All really gross.

According to Google, GPS tracking service can produce stop reports, in which you can see the date, time, location, and length of any idle times.

If it was by coincidence that the highway worker located the suitcase without any previous warning, then GS body located in Florida may have been a total surprise to investigators like everybody else. (A real miracle if GS located without any warning).

If LS VW was held up at EPC Sheriff evidence facility, do we know anything about the vehicle LS used to get to NC? Was she a passenger? Did she drive the moving van?

I think the FBI may have been tracking LS and the caravan to NC, but they may have been a few steps behind her if she was able to sneak out of NC for Florida without being detected.

Making me crazy not to know if/when FBI lost trail of LS!

It was a surprise to them, IIRC! I'm almost certain that in the arrest affadavit, they state that they feel his remains may have been scattered by wildlife explaining why they found the board but not him.

Life insurance:
Once upon a time, I had a $2500 child rider on my term life insurance policy. Single mom, no child support, just something to help out my minor kids in case something happened to me. My son (also a Sonic fan) died the night of his GF's HS graduation. They paid double because he wore his seat belt. Sigh... it *is* a lot of money when you live paycheck to paycheck. But believe me, I'd pay that many many times over to have him back.

Justice for Gannon, and Landon, and Albert, and Laina.

images

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

{{{HUGS}}}

Can anybody remember a case where a child was murdered for life insurance?

IMO, it doesn't happen because you can't buy a stand-alone term life insurance policy for a child.

Most child life insurance policies are whole life, a type of permanent life insurance (provides a savings vehicle -- cash surrender value).

Nope -- don't expect to see this ever happening (unless regulations change). MOO

ETA: Employee benefits often include a burial stipend for minors but no stand-alone policy worthy of murder for payout. :eek:
Justin Depetreo took out a life insurance policy on Ayla Reynolds, his toddler daughter, in the weeks before she disappeared.

Then there is this ... I heard the same interview. My opinion, family members should remain silent if that is the type of information they have to share. There was nothing in that interview which contributed to the investigation. If she was plotting to kill AS, that information would have a different meaning.
I listened to the same ‘interview’ which was a recorded phone call between one of AS’s brother & a knucklehead “Youtuber with a phone”. It made my blood boil the call was even played on the youtube channel. With brothers like that, who needs enemies. Moo, the brother added nothing to the investigation for getting justice for Gannon. Gannon was surely murdered to cover up recent abuse by TS, with an added benefit in T’s eyes, of hurting his parents. My opinion of course.

edited to add for clarification - AS’s brother asked specifically for the phone call to NOT be posted on YouTube!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member