Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all,
Just a quick pass through to say hi. Still heartbroken over sweet Gannon, and wanted to check in for any updates if there are any. Just had to take a break to heal a bit. His picture still makes my heart ache and my eyes fill up.

Hope everyone is hanging in there despite covid and being homebound, etc. A bright spot in our home is that we adopted two kittens that keep us on our toes!

Still praying for Gannon's family and for the harshest and fiercest justice for them all.

RBBM

Awwwww! Good for you!

Enjoy.

The only reason for someone not talking is because they have something to lose. Like, their freedom. Laina is what, 6 years old? That was her big brother and she talked... Because she has literally nothing to hide. I am NOT saying HH did something, but I have this feeling that she at the very least knows a lot, and I've been feeling like that ever since she asked her mother at the interview something along the lines of "what do you want me to say?".

The only reason for someone not talking is because they have something to lose. Like, their freedom. Laina is what, 6 years old? That was her big brother and she talked... Because she has literally nothing to hide. I am NOT saying HH did something, but I have this feeling that she at the very least knows a lot, and I've been feeling like that ever since she asked her mother at the interview something along the lines of "what do you want me to say?".
Gannon was “raped and kidnapped by Eguardo.” There is no reason for HH not to tell LE everything she knows, as she was just trying to help her mom, who had obviously been through a tremendously traumatic experience.

I mean, it’s not every day that you even meet a man named “Eguardo,” let alone fall victim to a double rape, kidnapping, surveillance camera invisibility cloaked psychopath.

Unless that story was pure BS, and HH was helping her mother for other reasons.

Yup, she knows a lot. She better stand up for herself and Gannon, or risk her mother trying to point the finger at her.

“I was just trying to help my daughter,” or something.

Gannon was “raped and kidnapped by Eguardo.” There is no reason for HH not to tell LE everything she knows, as she was just trying to help her mom, who had obviously been through a tremendously traumatic experience.

I mean, it’s not every day that you even meet a man named “Eguardo,” let alone fall victim to a double rape, kidnapping, surveillance camera invisibility cloaked psychopath.

Yup, she knows a lot. She better stand up for herself and Gannon, or risk her mother trying to point the finger at her.

Yah she knows, and she’s had plenty of time to reflect on what’s what and come to the hard understanding of who her mother truly was and what she was fully capable of.

If she hasn’t already, now is the time to put on her big girl panties and do what’s right.

I too hope there's full cooperation at this point. What worries me, however, is that she was raised in that environment and now, with her mother in jail, she is likely surrounded by the same familial fortress that produced her mother. If she speaks out, how does she answer to them? Poor child has no protector. Except she's 18. No longer a child. I hope she makes a healthy break from the entire dysfunction junction. The truth shall set you free. Difficult? Maybe. But Gannon deserves the truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Be everything your mother could never be.

JMO

Dbm
In all seriousness, en route to Denver earlier today, I drove past the sad location where sifters were searching for Gannon. The green screen, prominent. How in Hell's name did she choose that spot? There are houses within a good stone's throw. Or rather, within a stone's good throw. It's a trafficked road. Even midday. Even in a pandemic. And from the sounds of it, she never ventured far from the road.

The sheer stupidity pales only by the gross inhumanity of it all.

JMO
I have wondered the same thing.
They searched extensively down a private drive 1/4 north of the green screen gate but apparently found their board and sock evidence next to that screened gate.
It's next to a community road with a bank of mailboxes for houses. All that driving and she chose a busy place.

I almost wonder if originally she may have even wanted him found? Then when things started to point to her and where she had been, she then panicked and changed plans and went and retrieved him.

I know that sounds insane,.......but it would be in her wheelhouse imo and I wouldn’t put it past her

Eguardo! *snort* Every time I see that, seriously... It reminds me of the "anti free"' sicko you some of you guys were talking about.

I really hope HH is getting some help and serious counseling. At the time she would not speak to investigators, she was very much under her mothers influence. I'm hoping now that she's not, she is speaking to them or does in the future. I'm not going to hold it against her, yet.

I like option3.
But AA states she killed him in basement that afternoon... after return..
It's possible he was unconscious, but not dead, she carried him into house, possibly in a large holdall, carried him to basement and finished the killing.

BUT, I really cannot understand RD missing her carry a large bag into home after trip or Gannon returning on foot. He would have checked, he spent hours and hours going through footage. He couldn't have missed it!
This is the big sticking point for me.

How can LE be so sure the blood in the basement bedroom was from the afternoon and not the night /morning before?
No gunshot residue or bullet holes were described.

Where did the shooting part occur?

It's totally confusing.

I can think of a scenario where LS could have brought Gannon back into the house after their "outing" that day and nobody would have seen her do it. We know that LS backed the truck into the driveway and that the back of the truck is not visible to RD's camera. If Gannon was drugged or sick / injured enough to be almost unresponsive by that afternoon, she could have pulled over before she got home, removed him from the back seat and placed him into the bed of the pick-up truck and covered him with a tarpaulin (or, more likely, placed him in the suitcase) so that he would be hidden from view. Once in the house, she would go to the garage and remove Gannon from the bed of the pick-up by lowering the tail gait, of course. Even a camera across the street would probably not "pick up" something like that as the truck, itself would block the view of what was going on at the back of the truck. RD's camera would not record anything at all.

Although LS is brazen in many ways, I think she must have decided it was too risky to kill Gannon out along the road somewhere. She may have gotten spooked a time or two while she was out on the roads going to places she had pre-planned thinking she'd have the whole place to herself... and found she wasn't alone after all. ... Or cars kept appearing in the rearview mirror every time she'd finally gotten up her nerve enough to act and she knew her truck would "be remembered."

I think she had expected Gannon to die on his own from whatever she had done to him and, if it came to actually having to physically kill him, she preferred her own "safe and familiar," "where-I'm-always-in-charge home" to do it in. HH and little sister were no real worry for her... easy to manipulate using any number of methods of manipulation. She had to get home before Gannon's little sister arrived after school so she switched to Plan B which she had already given some thought to while Gannon probably slept in the back seat, right behind her... but just wouldn't stop breathing.

There's a very special spot for LS in a very not-so-special place.

Speculation and opinion only.

I really hope HH is getting some help and serious counseling. At the time she would not speak to investigators, she was very much under her mothers influence. I'm hoping now that she's not, she is speaking to them or does in the future. I'm not going to hold it against her, yet.

I agree.

No child asks to be born. She got so unlucky and had LS as a mother. I’m sure she lived in fear of LS, most likely covertly. She didn’t cooperate early on before her mother was arrested (from what I remember). She was probably so torn, scared and sad. It was still so fresh and she must’ve been heart broken.

I do hope she’s talked now that her mother is behind bars and can’t hurt her. Unless you grew up with a narcissistic mother, you can’t know how mind controlling it is. Words can’t fully express the emotions that go with it. I’m not making any excuses for her. Just my thoughts. Her life is forever changed and to me, she is a victim as of now. That can change if she doesn’t cooperate.

Definitely agree. TS saying "I need HH" in the Cousin It interview instead of something like 'HH, can you come here?' or similar speaks volumes about the family dynamic. But, then again, HH couldve been out of earshot, so idk. It just irked me when I first heard it (as in HH is soon to be off with the AF... but still needs to a handler/ whoever TS directed that command towards, instead of HH herself?!)

Imo it will take time to sort it all out.
I don't remember the case but a daughter was on the stand being questioned when she suddenly realized her dad had set her up. I think we might see the same kind of realization in this case. An ahah moment.

Crazy. This woman has had more stories than Jodi Arias. It really makes me wonder, did Gannon's Father realize how this woman was to his son? Or was she a consummate actress?

The trial should be interesting.
I think he knew but chose not to believe it.

I think both kids likely told AS and LH multiple stories about how LS treated them when AS wasn’t present . I think LH likely relayed those same issues to AS too.

I just think he chose to believe TS over others imo. Coupled with the fact that I bet she didn’t treat them the same when he was around. Most abusers know how to toe the line in front of others

I’m not saying AS could have ever imagined that she was capable of harming them in such a way, but I’ll guarantee here were warning signs that were ignored

jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads