Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, in the letter to daughter HH she said, and underlined, “just keep normal and focused.” Wth does she mean by that? This definitely sounds like targeted instructions to me.

And why would they give an escape risk inmate a pen or pencil??? They can easily use it to stab guard in eye.
That'll be next week's drama. :confused:

Friday, June 5th:
*Status Conference Hearing (re murder) & Advisement Hearing (re Escape) (@ 9am MT) – CO – Gannon Stauch (11) (missing Jan. 27, 2020, Colorado Springs; found Mar. 17, 2020 in Pace, FL.) – *Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch (36) aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin & Letecia Lynn Hunt arrested (in Myrtle Beach, S.C. 3/2/20) & advised of charges (3/5/20) & formally charged & arraigned (3/11/20) with 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered. Held without bond.
Charged filed (3/20/20) with 2 counts of 1st degree murder (after intent & deliberation), 2nd degree child abuse resulting in death, 3rd degree tampering with deceased human body, 6th degree tampering with physical evidence & 8 counts of crime of violence (firearm, blunt instrument, knife or sharp instrument & causing the death of Gannon).
New Charges filed (5/20/20) with solicitation to commit escape.
El Paso County #D212020CR1358 (D1520CR1358) & D212020CR1382 / Divorce: D212020DR30309 / Escape: #D212020CR3170
Case & court info from 3/2/20 to 5/12/20 reference post #670 here:
Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

5/19/20 Update: The Court GRANTS Stauch’s Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing. While the Proof Evident Presumption Great & Preliminary Hearing are VACATED, the June 5, 2020 9:00 a.m. appearance date WILL REMAIN ON THE DOCKET and this matter will proceed to a status conference to determine the best method for proceeding forward in light of current conditions (COVID-19). No decision on motion concerning bond. Stauch's attorneys were told that if they wished to proceed with the other motion (the one alleging lack of access to Stauch and suggesting bond as a possible solution), they must be ready to present evidence at the status conference. COVID-19 court procedures: Only 12 people will be allowed inside the courtroom during the status conference, and only one of those will be a pool reporter for all four of our local stations. Others will be in the jury room watching on a livestream. Advisement hearing added for 6/4/20. Divorce: Setting hearing on 6/18.
6/4/20 Update: A new case #2020CR3170 - Solicitation to Commit Escape has been filed. The matter will be taken up at the 6/5 status conference. According to the affidavit, Stauch is classified as “Segregation from All,” meaning she will not be moved around jail with other inmates. Stauch is also classified as a full restraint escape risk, meaning she will not be transported outside of the facility without full restraints being placed on her wrists and ankles and her wrists will be secured to a belt around her waist. Escape: Advisement hearing on 6/5/20. And status hearing on Gannon’s murder on 6/5/20 both at 9am.

Friday, June 5th:
*Status Conference Hearing (re murder) & Advisement Hearing (re Escape) (@ 9am MT) – CO – Gannon Stauch (11) (missing Jan. 27, 2020, Colorado Springs; found Mar. 17, 2020 in Pace, FL.) – *Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch (36) aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin & Letecia Lynn Hunt arrested (in Myrtle Beach, S.C. 3/2/20) & advised of charges (3/5/20) & formally charged & arraigned (3/11/20) with 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered. Held without bond.
Charged filed (3/20/20) with 2 counts of 1st degree murder (after intent & deliberation), 2nd degree child abuse resulting in death, 3rd degree tampering with deceased human body, 6th degree tampering with physical evidence & 8 counts of crime of violence (firearm, blunt instrument, knife or sharp instrument & causing the death of Gannon).
New Charges filed (5/20/20) with solicitation to commit escape.
El Paso County #D212020CR1358 (D1520CR1358) & D212020CR1382 / Divorce: D212020DR30309 / Escape: #D212020CR3170
Case & court info from 3/2/20 to 5/12/20 reference post #670 here:
Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

5/19/20 Update: The Court GRANTS Stauch’s Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing. While the Proof Evident Presumption Great & Preliminary Hearing are VACATED, the June 5, 2020 9:00 a.m. appearance date WILL REMAIN ON THE DOCKET and this matter will proceed to a status conference to determine the best method for proceeding forward in light of current conditions (COVID-19). No decision on motion concerning bond. Stauch's attorneys were told that if they wished to proceed with the other motion (the one alleging lack of access to Stauch and suggesting bond as a possible solution), they must be ready to present evidence at the status conference. COVID-19 court procedures: Only 12 people will be allowed inside the courtroom during the status conference, and only one of those will be a pool reporter for all four of our local stations. Others will be in the jury room watching on a livestream. Advisement hearing added for 6/4/20. Divorce: Setting hearing on 6/18.
6/4/20 Update: A new case #2020CR3170 - Solicitation to Commit Escape has been filed. The matter will be taken up at the 6/5 status conference. According to the affidavit, Stauch is classified as “Segregation from All,” meaning she will not be moved around jail with other inmates. Stauch is also classified as a full restraint escape risk, meaning she will not be transported outside of the facility without full restraints being placed on her wrists and ankles and her wrists will be secured to a belt around her waist. Escape: Advisement hearing on 6/5/20. And status hearing on Gannon’s murder on 6/5/20 both at 9am.

Almost described as a wild and dangerous animal.. requiring so many ropes and shackles.. she's gone into reckless mode, she's been inside a while and she's going for it, full on...
Her true nature emerged for all the world to see.
She's gone full dark,not even pretending any more.
Dangerous woman.
She will probably spend her entire life in solitary.. hannibal lecter ish, just sayin'..
She just reduced her fellow inmates to objects she might find useful....
Filters gone entirely.
Past fear.

I think it is likely she will try to kill again while incarcerated, just for the hell of it...

Could a broomstick really break a jailhouse window? Then so could a shoe. I would think LE would have that all figured out and that they can't be broken that easily. I sure hope so.
Maybe she thought she could use it as leverage to pry something open? Would need to see the exact window and whatever is outside it..
I wonder whether she has somebody on the outside, apart from family that she is confident will assist her?
Crazy making.

Could a broomstick really break a jailhouse window? Then so could a shoe. I would think LE would have that all figured out and that they can't be broken that easily. I sure hope so.

Only in Tecia's head....

I imagine the things we hear in the upcoming hearings - or when the trial starts - will be jaw dropping.

Maybe she thought she could use it as leverage to pry something open? Would need to see the exact window and whatever is outside it..
I wonder whether she has somebody on the outside, apart from family that she is confident will assist her?
Crazy making.

I'm not 100% sure I can post this, because it's my own knowledge and not MSM but (so delete if not okay)

The picture I posted earlier, is 100% the same type of window she would have tried to escape out of and not to mention at El Paso county jail they do rounds every 15 minutes. (idk if this is the same everywhere)

So even if she got this window open with a broom (unlikely) and then proceeded to jam her bobble head out of this window and somehow did it in less than 15 minutes....

that would be amazing.

not to mention her needing to escape the grounds in this time as well. Couldn't tell you what kind of security is outside though.

I'm not 100% sure I can post this, because it's my own knowledge and not MSM but (so delete if not okay)

The picture I posted earlier, is 100% the same type of window she would have tried to escape out of and not to mention at El Paso county jail they do rounds every 15 minutes. (idk if this is the same everywhere)

So even if she got this window open with a broom (unlikely) and then proceeded to jam her bobble head out of this window and somehow did it in less than 15 minutes....

that would be amazing.

not to mention her needing to escape the grounds in this time as well. Couldn't tell you what kind of security is outside though.

we would need a clearer notion of which window exactly she was intending mobilising?
Could have been a window she could access during her outdoor hour...
but she would have needed help from outside too, she would have needed a contact and a way to access them easily or a pre-planned date and time..?

we would need a clearer notion of which window exactly she was intending mobilising?
Could have been a window she could access during her outdoor hour...
but she would have needed help from outside too, she would have needed a contact and a way to access them easily or a pre-planned date and time..?

Who knows,

she doesn't seem like too much of a logical thinker.

Maybe she was hoping Eguardo would help her out.

Was it ever clarified how Gannon's body made it to Florida? I have a theory...*WARNING POSSIBLY DISTURBING*

We know that Gannon's body was found in a suitcase in Florida. We know that Tecia had visited the airport. Is it possible that Ticia had an accomplice who was took a flight to Florida, so that Gannon's body could be checked in as luggage inside the suitcase, so that the body could later be disposed of in Florida? To me, this sounds like a Tecia type plot...thinking that no one would ever make the connection that the body found in Florida belonged to Gannon. It makes me incredibly sick to think about the entire process, the people who may have been so close to Gannon's body on the flight and at the conveyor belts, the loading and unloading crews who handled the suitcase, the act of taking said suitcase through the airports and transporting it after.

you forgot this gem, which I’m guessing is going to get HH a visit from some law enforcement officials and lawyers:

she also wrote and underlined in the note for HH to ‘keep normal and trust [Letecia] on this’, which true or false, is making me rethink my earlier opinion that it was precipitate to call HH out as an accomplice.

It sounds like she has done just that - set up HH as an accomplice; or maybe, ‘aka fall girl’. Otherwise what does HH have to pretend for?

Yes, the wording certainly seems to suggest she's either setting HH up as an accomplice or maybe she actually is an accomplice. HH might still not be talking, which means covering for TS. Or, TS could be covering for HH. They were extremely close, as evidenced by the AA that stated HH would not talk to officers. JMO MOO, of course.

So I'll just make an assumption to say that she must still be on good terms with HH if she was bothering to leave such a "caring" note behind for her! I was holding out hope that HH would do the right thing and cooperate, but I'm adding this to my list of doubts about that!

MOO JMO

I agree. HH knows more than she's saying. JMO MOO

Wow, in the letter to daughter HH she said, and underlined, “just keep normal and focused.” Wth does she mean by that? This definitely sounds like targeted instructions to me.

And why would they give an escape risk inmate a pen or pencil??? They can easily use it to stab guard in eye.

Yeah, it *could be* innocuous... as in, "don't let on that I have a wealthy escape plan for us"; but then again, if the person in question *were* a known conspirator, the phrasing certainly sounds suspicious. "Don't let on that you know!" "Psst - make sure that you don't trip anybody's radar!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288