Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contents of the AA would inflict a serious narcissistic injury on someone who placed their intelligence on a pedestal high over others. Incensed may be TS's new emotional baseline making her more dangerous than ever before. :mad:

JMO
Unfortunately I think she just blew it off and claimed “It’s 90% speculation,” Stauch said, referring to the affidavit when she spoke to CrimeOnline.

She failed to tell us what 10% is true that she agreed with.

Her defense lawyers are the ones who took the Affidavit much more seriously than she did. I am pretty sure they dont think that 90% is inaccurate. But I am also sure they will try to sway the jurors to try to make them believe a lot of it is false. They will fail miserably as the volumous amount of evidence is presented.

I still wonder if LS thought Gannon had passed and put him in the suitcase during her 4 hour excursion. Maybe she ended up bringing him home, because traffic at her planned dump site was heavier than she had expected, intending to take him back out after dark... but then realized he was still alive after getting home. She then had to murder him in a quicker, more bloody manner than she had intended. All MOO of course.

Interesting theory since he isn't really seen getting out when they got home.

I don't want to ever see any LE agency lie, withhold evidence or tamper with or produce evidence, etc in order to get a conviction or to change the punishment of the charges, as you suggest. First and last of all... LE would never get away with what you suggest but we don't have to worry that such a far-out plan would ever even enter into their minds, imo.

LE has all the honest and proper evidence they need to convict LS imo. The truth can't be changed and it never should be. The end does not justify the means when the means are misrepresenting the truth in murder cases, imo... and now that I think of it... in all cases and matters, imo.

There are many legal offices now working to right the wrongs of the past... where lies, withholding or changing or destroying evidence caused people to be convicted and spend decades... whole lifetimes behind bars. Let's keep going in that direction and not turn around and go back to less civilized times. We can wait patiently for justice and do it the honest way. Just as Gannon's own family appears to be doing.
I am sure @Seratonin was merely entertaining the idea of TS being tried in Florida vs CO, and was not suggesting that LE engage in sinister acts. When the news broke of Gannon's body being located in Florida, my first thought was "they have the death penalty" then that it will be televised - purely selfish, I admit.

@pepper 34 , your post speaks to what is most important in this case and is perfectly aligned with the thinking of DDA Michael Allen. Protecting the integrity of the case must be paramount over any action that might allow a perp to walk on a technicality.

Convicted killer Jay Smith walked out of state prison on a technicality involving the withholding of evidence. I had direct knowledge of the case via LE and Corrections. They know he committed the murders and dissolved the children's bodies in HCL - he even taunted corrections staff by admitting it. William Costopoulos succeeded in having Smith's conviction overturned.

The outcome was a serious blow and was truly devastating to every entity and member of LE involved. Heads rolled, endless hours and resources wasted, reputations and lives damaged.

This was NOT a case of dirty LE or politics at all! But a result of detectives personalizing and over-involvement in a case - and their desperation to convict a guilty man with less than desired evidence. It was a hard lesson learned and is now most likely taught in LE curriculum.

https://www.amazon.com/Echoes-Darkness-Joseph-Wambaugh/dp/0553269321

Jay C. Smith - Wikipedia

I have 100% confidence in DDA Michael Allen's watchful eye over the integrity of this case.

Right, but wasn't the phone "left" at home when Gannon "went to the friend's house"?

Yes, I suppose LS must have brought Gannon's phone back to the house when she (with or without Gannon) returned home that Monday afternoon. That makes sense because LE located the phone in the house during one of their investigations. I remember from the affidavit, Gannon received a second, "Hey, Buddy" but it was never "read" by anyone. By the time Gannon received that second text, LE stated that they believe poor Gannon was already deceased. LE would know if the phone was being located by a tower away from his home area.
I think LE stated Gannon's phone "came home" that day. I'll try to find it in the AA.

ETA: Items #40 though, especially #42 are statements showing LE believes LS contemplated getting rid of Gannon's cell phone on Monday and did not get rid of it. By making searches on Gannon's phone, LE believes LS was pretending to be Gannon making searches about the possible ability of his phone to be traced. Once again. LS helps LE as she attempts to always think about the next move. She wasn't very good at doing that... she trapped herself time and again. Thank-you, LS. Again, you dotted almost ever "I" and crossed almost every "T." "IT" ... Information Technology. It can be a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
Yes, I suppose LS must have brought Gannon's phone back to the house when she (with or without Gannon) returned home that Monday afternoon. That makes sense because LE located the phone in the house during one of their investigations. I remember from the affidavit, Gannon received a second, "Hey, Buddy" but it was never "read" by anyone. By the time Gannon received that second text, LE stated that they believe poor Gannon was already deceased. LE would know if the phone was being located by a tower away from his home area.
Oh, that's what I thought. Someone else was asking if his phone was ever recovered and I was under the impression it was at the house.

o_O Wondering here only...the 4 hour morning outing and then home to kill has me so baffled also!

My speculating only...
Could she have planned to have “carpet guy” or another of her rapist/traffickers/besties :eek: she had perhaps lined up to meet and take Gannon off her hands and do the job she ultimately ended up doing herself because her buddy didn’t appear?

As we’ve seen, she’s not too good about hiding and covering her tracks in public. Did she get afraid because she was stood-up and left on her own to carry through with the horrendous action?

Thinking about the unconfirmed story of the pet store employee... “who maybe” mentioned how LS kept checking the front door and looking out toward the truck...what or who was she looking for if that actually happened?

Don’t you just hate it when your criminal buddies let ya down?! Crazy, delusional, heartless woman. :mad:

MOO
BBM- this has always bugged me also.
For myself, if I was pacing back and forth and kept looking out the window/door, it would be because I am waiting and watching for someone, possibly meeting up with someone.
I never left my kids in the car alone so the only other reason, for LS to be doing all that pacing would be to see if Gannon tries to get out of the vehicle.
So, those are the only 2 reasons I can think of which means if it is #1, she was stood up or change of plans, of course, we don't know for sure and maybe she did NOT get stood up..we aren't privy to that info.
If it was # 2- then Gannon was still alive at that time if she was worried he might try to get out of car.
JMO
EDIT- Darn-- I have a few other thoughts-- but do we know if it was the 1st trip to store or the 2nd that she was seen pacing ??
If it was the 2nd and she had already killed Gannon (yes, I am on that fence) and got spooked about dumping him, thought she was being followed and pulled back in there, went into store and pacing to see if a vehicle followed her into parking lot, where she would be nervous having a dead child in her car.
Just another thought depending on which store trip her pacing was witnessed.
JMO-- Carry on

I had posted about this on an early thread.

It is not verified in MSM or by LE. It is in the Websleuths YouTube (with Leigh Egan/CrimeOnline) linked below, starting around 35:00 minutes.

The problem with the information is that it is coming from Leticia’s aunt Katrina, obviously told to her by the lying liar. The AA states Switch not located.

6831.gif

"Oh! What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive"

Leigh says the aunt states:

*the object Gannon dropped was the Switch (in driveway video)

*LE told LS the switch was found somewhere (not in the house)

Regardless, if true or not, it is interesting to see the stories LS has told.

@35:26

@DTPeke , I appreciate your time, thought and effort to put together this post. I didn't know Gannon's switch was found. Good job!
e00e.png

Interesting theory since he isn't really seen getting out when they got home.

I agree and have considered this theory, too, because I don't think Gannon was well enough to get out of the truck by the time LS arrived home with him. My theory is LS drugged Gannon and he was supposed to die but he had not so she returned to the house. She had to be home for little sister who would be arriving home soon.
I think she had placed Gannon in the back of the truck bed and brought him into the house through the garage door. Per neighbor's surveillance, she had opened around the time she backed the truck into the driveway. I think the neighbor's surveillance would have picked Gannon up getting out the back door of the truck just as it caught him getting into the truck earlier in the day. But, the camera didn't pick up as far back as the garage door.

o_O Wondering here only...the 4 hour morning outing and then home to kill has me so baffled also!

My speculating only...
Could she have planned to have “carpet guy” or another of her rapist/traffickers/besties :eek: she had perhaps lined up to meet and take Gannon off her hands and do the job she ultimately ended up doing herself because her buddy didn’t appear?

As we’ve seen, she’s not too good about hiding and covering her tracks in public. Did she get afraid because she was stood-up and left on her own to carry through with the horrendous action?

Thinking about the unconfirmed story of the pet store employee... “who maybe” mentioned how LS kept checking the front door and looking out toward the truck...what or who was she looking for if that actually happened?

Don’t you just hate it when your criminal buddies let ya down?! Crazy, delusional, heartless woman. :mad:

MOO
@jeni25, God knows that I do not want to believe it. But your speculation appears to be a large piece that fits into this puzzle and answers many questions as well.

I won't go so far to say that the traffickers intended to kill Gannon, but once handed over, he would never be heard from again. And TS would be compensated well $$

My knowledge on child trafficking is somewhat limited, so please feel free to correct or direct me as needed. I think there is big money in trafficking children, and it involves those with great power so there is complete secrecy. So, TS may keep it zipped as there is no place she can hide where they can get to her and/or hers. JMO.

If this is the case, I guess we can hope that keeps running her mouth.

Good call for speculation @jeni25

No, it was NOT recovered that we know. It could have been in the suitcase that GS was in, but we haven't been told that through any source. So maybe not.
But I thought the Gannon's phone was at the house when police were called for a "runaway" and he left to go to his friends house without his phone.
LS specifically showed or told LE that Gannon's phone showed the google search "Can parents find me if my phone is off ??

In the AA #53 and #54 mentions the body worn cameras captured images of GS bedroom on their first call to the home. It shows one of the images that shows different bedding and different position of the bed compared to images taken by LS phone in the morning of the same day.
^^sbm

Thank you for the clarification about the photos in the AA.

It wasn't clear to me that the bed photo being compared to photo by LS phone was from the officer's bodycam worn Monday, Jan 27, 2020. I presumed these (AA photos) were crime scene photos taken later when technicians were at the house collecting evidence.

@pepper 34 -thanks also for the AA #53 reference.

Last edited:
TS said she chose THAT Petco because she was meeting someone about a bike... and she said she was going to Play It Again Sports to sell equipment and buy hockey gear. And that she needed to go to Castle Rock to see a bike. Then more overspeak about an accident on the highway and a backroads route and getting lost and boards flying out....

Back to Petco... is it possible that she did meet up with someone outside of Petco to sell something? Like a switch? Quick cash. I mean she's enterprising....

She WAS just talking, the night before this, about having to sell stuff. So the lady don't be mad.

Why did LE spend so much time with the submersible? What information did they have that led them to that body of water? Did they have car locator information? Information from Gannon's phone? Random wi-fi connections? Is it possible THAT'S where she killed him, possibly even before 11am, en route to Petco? And relocated to Perry Park Road later that day or the next? What WERE they looking for there? No mention in the AA....

By day's end, TS had much to rid herself of. The switch, the bedding, the murder weapon or murder weapons... possibly her own clothing, possibly Gannon's. Where did she dispose of them?

I hope LE has recovered all of it.

Then at trial she can be served with her LWOP plus a couple of 156 yearses. There's just no room for doubt in this case. She drew a big red circle around herself.

She's TEN kinds of stupid.

JMO

Last edited:
@DTPeke , I appreciate your time, thought and effort to put together this post. I didn't know Gannon's switch was found. Good job!
e00e.png
aww! Thank you!
6585.gif

Take into consideration, the source of information is Letecia.

According to LS the switch was found.

I don't want anyone reading this, without seeing my original post, thinking the Switch has been found.

AA states: 29. To date, investigators have been unable to locate the Nintendo Switch.

But I thought the Gannon's phone was at the house when police were called for a "runaway" and he left to go to his friends house without his phone.
LS specifically showed or told LE that Gannon's phone showed the google search "Can parents find me if my phone is off ??

there’s seems to be some confusion on the thread as to which comments are referencing his phone and which are referencing his switch. His phone was at the house. His switch had still not been located when the AA was filed.

I still wonder if LS thought Gannon had passed and put him in the suitcase during her 4 hour excursion. Maybe she ended up bringing him home, because traffic at her planned dump site was heavier than she had expected, intending to take him back out after dark... but then realized he was still alive after getting home. She then had to murder him in a quicker, more bloody manner than she had intended. All MOO of course.
If, and that's a big IF, because I am still on that proverbial fence, she brought him back home Monday, this is exactly what I can see happening (too much traffic, scared of being seen ) and the reason why he was murdered at home.

I agree and have considered this theory, too, because I don't think Gannon was well enough to get out of the truck by the time LS arrived home with him. My theory is LS drugged Gannon and he was supposed to die but he had not so she returned to the house. She had to be home for little sister who would be arriving home soon.
I think she had placed Gannon in the back of the truck bed and brought him into the house through the garage door. Per neighbor's surveillance, she had opened around the time she backed the truck into the driveway. I think the neighbor's surveillance would have picked Gannon up getting out the back door of the truck just as it caught him getting into the truck earlier in the day. But, the camera didn't pick up as far back as the garage door.
Pepper, I agree about the truck bed. I've always wondered if he was in that bed when she back in....

e00e.png
Well, to be honest and IMO, I don't really trust LS or anything she may have told her aunt so I am going to go with the AA saying it has NOT been found.
LS is a lying liar
JMO

Yes, it's all very strange. I wonder if we will ever know what happened on Sunday. It does seem that by late Sunday evening and early Monday morning she was beginning to put her plans in motion.

The only reason I can think of for waiting until they got home is that she lost her nerve or something went wrong while they were out.

Or she realized that whatever harm she did to him the day before was going to cause her a lot of trouble so she killed him to cover it up.

Maybe she tried to "negotiate" with him during those four hours, trying to get him to agree to a story to tell Albert, and realized it wasn't going to work.

Imo
The video I very sad to say is quite questionable to me. I am going through some of the footage. Not completely back to the 1st release version. I have noticed some things that don't sit well with me. I have tried to find the original version that I saw. I have not been able to locate it. The version that I have seen recently it appears (not fact just my thoughts) that Tecia suv drives past the house but the video has it parked in the Driveway as well. I am working my way through the videos. ( I would have them all but my laptop gave up on me 10yr I had it. I am pretty sure that my dog is a big part of what happened to o my laptop) I do have the video backed. Just no way to access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member