Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is still on for this morning ??
I rushed home after DR appt. so I wouldn't miss it at 9AM (hoping it will be streamed) only to realize... Colorado is 3 hours behind us time wise
Hahahaha-- so I will be patiently waiting.
If anyone can find it streaming anywhere please post link as I cannot access Twitter while working but can watch it youtube or FB or through news online.
TIA

So it is still on for this morning ??
I rushed home after DR appt. so I wouldn't miss it at 9AM (hoping it will be streamed) only to realize... Colorado is 3 hours behind us time wise
Hahahaha-- so I will be patiently waiting.
If anyone can find it streaming anywhere please post link as I cannot access Twitter while working but can watch it youtube or FB or through news online.
TIA

It's on. Happening now (9 am MTN, 11 am eastern) according to a Tweet from the DA, but none of her court appearances will be televised from here on out. I haven't even been able to find coverage from any reporters from the courthouse, etc. Things have been quiet for awhile in this case, but PLEASE don't loose interest everyone! We need to keep shining a light & bring attention so that Gannon & his family can get justice!

MOO JMO

Last edited:
Y'all, a few days ago AS visited the site in FL where Gannon was found and the memorial that's been set up there. I saw pics & a statement was released on behalf of AS's but it was not MSM so I'm searching for a MSM source so I can share. Absolutely heart wrenching & gutting to see! For me it brought back a flood of emotion and feeling of extreme sadness, I can't imagine what they are all still going through on a daily basis. :(:(:(

MOO GMO

I am not going anywhere !!
I have been here since the beginning for Gannon and will continue to be here.
I just cannot imagine how hard that must have been for AS to go to the site .. my heart bleeds for them.

I will check back for details on court today.

I keep checking here for updates waiting for court for Gannon’s Justice . My heart breaks for the parents seeing Landon’s social media updates she’s so heartbroken.
Landen's SM posts make me cry.
I try to check there for updates at least weekly but I needed to take a break from it for the past month or so... it is just too heartbreaking for me to read the posts.

I am not going anywhere !!
I have been here since the beginning for Gannon and will continue to be here.

I just cannot imagine how hard that must have been for AS to go to the site .. my heart bleeds for them.

I will check back for details on court today.
BBM
Same
Can't wait to see TS unravel and to get justice for Gannon.

I’ll never forget Gannon. I check this site every day for updates and will be here all the way through the trial, as difficult as it’s going to be. And however long it takes. I saw the SM post of Al at the site, it was absolutely heartbreaking. Gannon, his parents, sisters, friends and family are in my thoughts every day. What a miracle boy he was and is!

I hope reporters stay on top of legal proceedings in this case. I’m surprised no one has reported on the hearing yet. With so many people interested in justice for Gannon and his family (and punishment for LS), it’s really too bad the Colorado courts don’t permit live streaming.

Wait, did I miss something? I thought she was already at Pueblo for her psych eval?

Answering my own question. Perhaps I just assumed she was already there? It was reported that a competency eval was requested back in June, it was suggested that it could take 90 days so they scheduled a hearing to hear the competency report/results for September. So, I naturally assumed she was taken to Pueblo in June.

my summary of the article:

Stauch wasn't present during a status hearing Friday, but prosecutors said they expect her to be taken to the state hospital early next week. Friday's status hearing was largely procedural, but prosecutors asked for the ability to gather records to send to the competency evaluator, and they set dates for Stauch's next court appearances. Stauch will be back in court on Sept. 8, and prosecutors expect to have the results of the competency evaluation by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01