Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another young boy from Colorado Springs has been missing since April 9. There is so little information available. I think the only way he’s gonna be found is through spreading the word through locals and their families. Joseph, 14, reminds me of Gannon. This kid needs to find his way home. Miss you little guy ~ Justice is coming Gannon. Hold on just a little while longer baby...
CO - CO - Joseph Pickering, 14, last seen at 7-11 store, Colorado Springs, 9 Apr 2021

I check on this thread several times per week.... do we have a trial date yet? Any sense of when it might be coming?

No trial date is going to be set now. The next court dates for this case are May 20 & 21. That's for the preliminary hearing. (Divorce stuff is at the end of this month.)

I don't know how fast things typically move there. And COVID is still an issue. I'd not think a trial before very late summer or fall is likely myself. But that's just a guess. Certainly a trial date won't be set before the prelim.

You can search for El Paso Co court dates here:

Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Last edited:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Notice to the Court of Law Library Refusal.pdf

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/Exhibit 3 to Notice to the Court of Law Library Refusal.pdf

LS is refusing to go to the Law Library during her scheduled times -- citing medical reasons and requested to be removed from the list.

If an inmate refuses to attend their Law Library sessions, the procedure is to remove them from the list and/or suspend their privileges for 90 days (allowing others to take their place).

LS told the EPCJ personnel three times she doesn't need the Library and to remove her from the list!

Seems LS doesn't like the morning hours and would rather sleep. Nonetheless -- LS still refused her library time when EPCJ offered to change her schedule. :eek:

I think LS realized she can't escape from the Library while wearing shackles..

Last edited:
Well she will have plenty of time to sleep in her cell for the years to come ;)

But really, I would assume being locked in (and probably bored) an inmate would cherish a little bit of time out of the cell. It's not like she has such a busy schedule o_O.

She’s likely been allowed to get away with a lot of manipulative behavior in the past. I think her family felt it was easier to just go along with what she wanted rather than engage in one battle after another. They didn’t do her any favors.

She’s in for a rude awakening at trial when the Judge doesn’t bend to her whims and tells her it’s time to put up or shut up. He’s already warned her that she won’t be allowed to delay her day of reckoning.

It wonder if she is being medicated, although it’s unlikely we will get to know this information due to HIPAA. But she did admit to “bouts of insanity” in her letter to the judge.

If she does have some mental health condition, which I suspect she may (though not severe enough to render her NGRI; and in addition to a serious personality disorder :rolleyes:), she may be receiving medication for it which could be sedating. A fair number of psychiatric medications are sedating and correctional facilities tend to have limited formularies as to what they can/will prescribe. Perhaps them willing to work with her on the medical condition meant changing the administration time of her meds (e.g., give at night vs in the morning, or after her law library hours, etc.), but she didn’t take the offer.

Hypothetically, if a medication was making her too drowsy to go to the law library, could she come back and use that as an excuse for her own ineffective counsel?? “I’m not prepared to go to trial because my medications prevent me from thinking clearly and are too sedating”

Her refusal to work with the medical team though might nullify any chance at that argument. Just some thoughts! MOO

Well she will have plenty of time to sleep in her cell for the years to come ;)

But really, I would assume being locked in (and probably bored) an inmate would cherish a little bit of time out of the cell. It's not like she has such a busy schedule o_O.
It's not like she ever does anything rational, either. I wonder if her defense will be somewhat based on reality.

It would come as no surprise at all of her strategy is simply to wing it. Actual legal study doesn’t strike me as her sort of thing. Why would she need books and notes when she knows everything already? She’s cuckoo.

Maybe she’s realizing her Ted Bundy fantasies aren’t going to come true. Even so, he was still caught and he was a great deal more clever than she.

I can’t wait for this trial, her going pro se is an absolute gift!
I do believe prosecution has more than ample evidence. I’m stuck on little Joseph still missing from Colorado City (15 days gone) I compared the two boy’s initial alerts and how different the wording is. I think they had Tecia’s number right away. She thought she played that scene at the right time. She didn’t. Looking back now, LE almost went into crisis mode. This was hot and LE knew it. How did she slip up so badly for this reaction? What did she say that gave her away? Compare it to another young runaway boy in a similar situation. I am going to be glued to the trial. I’m sure we await a fascinating drama filled outburst. I do think she’s going to spew her delusional fabrications and bring up Civil Rights. It’s in her blood.

Sheriff's Office Asks for Assistance in Locating a Juvenile

Sheriff's Office Searching for Missing and Endangered Child

eta: I think this search is in descending order. It’s interesting to see what, when and how EPCSO issued press releases: Maybe we can figure out the why. Where they intentional to send a message to Tecia? Or to pacify an invested neighborhood and public.
Search

Last edited:
It's not like she ever does anything rational, either. I wonder if her defense will be somewhat based on reality.

Nope. She already has this insanely wild story to tell, I just know it. With zero elements of it based in reality.

She's going to game it/milk it for all she can, to appear the victim.

jmo

Yikes. I just can't get a grasp on her personality (way back, I gave her the benefit of the doubt). Is she thinking appeal? Doesn't she at least want to, say, research all the ways she's been wronged?!

Yikes. I just can't get a grasp on her personality (way back, I gave her the benefit of the doubt). Is she thinking appeal? Doesn't she at least want to, say, research all the ways she's been wronged?!

I gave her the benefit of the doubt as well, very early on.
Her own words and actions quickly changed my mind.
She consistantly reveals who and what she is.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member