Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope,I'm certain he has her number just like he has her mothers. Maybe the 2nd generation acts better than the 1st though. I predict a lot of hair twirling and god fearing sentiment in-between sobs.
I do not know how HH would not be aware of any of the 18 times he was stabbed ,that has to be loud and with Burn carpet and blood trials , I am going to go check the time line to see if it is possible but this took hours and hours..

This bothered me. A lot.
https://twitter.com/spencer_wnews/status/1436052340541313042?s=21

On Feb 3rd, @EPCSheriff went back, they had moved to a homicide investigation. Concerned there was foul play and were looking for blood evidence.

They went to the house looking for Gannon's blood. Up until that time, they collected a pair of women's Nike shoes but that's all.

—-
According to our timeline Oviedo posted above, LE had announced on January 28th that they had been through the neighborhood surveillance cameras and none showed Gannon. He had not left the house. The police knew that at least by the 28th. The infamous cousin it interview with Tee was January 31st. By then rumors had already been rampant of her inconsistencies and non cooperating.

Why did it take til the 3rd for LE to go back to the house? Ugh. Moo

I do not know how HH would not be aware of any of the 18 times he was stabbed ,that has to be loud and with Burn carpet and blood trials , I am going to go check the time line to see if it is possible but this took hours and hours..

I don't think HH was present when Gannon was murdered. She was at work if I remember correctly,and LS sent her out with Laina to get cleaning supplies when she came home.

This bothered me. A lot.
https://twitter.com/spencer_wnews/status/1436052340541313042?s=21

On Feb 3rd, @EPCSheriff went back, they had moved to a homicide investigation. Concerned there was foul play and were looking for blood evidence.

They went to the house looking for Gannon's blood. Up until that time, they collected a pair of women's Nike shoes but that's all.

—-
According to our timeline Oviedo posted above, LE had announced on January 28th that they had been through the neighborhood surveillance cameras and none showed Gannon. He had not left the house. The police knew that at least by the 28th. The infamous cousin it interview with Tee was January 31st. By then rumors had already been rampant of her inconsistencies and non cooperating.

Why did it take til the 3rd for LE to go back to the house? Ugh. Moo
This says search warrant on January 29, found blood.

https://twitter.com/fierronicole/status/1436021021492977676?s=21
Sgt. went back on January 29th to execute a search warrant. Found a dry, red liquid substance on one of the stairs leading to garage and on the garage floor.

Per arrest affidavit, the only people at home were Gannon and LS. HH was at work and little sister at school.

I’m guessing at least the little sister was in the home during the candle/carpet incident - I don’t care to re-watch it, but little sister may have been briefly in the background?

In the berreth case KK Got charged for her part and jail time i wonder if HH will be or if she's been charged as a minor and it's kept quiet I have a hard time believing she didn't know after the fact especially after LS got arrested why wouldn't HH speak up about Florida or anything , alot about this stinks I wonder if HH is still a candidate for the military
No she did not go into the military. I predict she never will.

Last edited:
Please note the timeline I posted earlier was one we worked on very early - so there is much that could be updated knowing what we now know. I may tackle that - I just can't believe what a monster she is.

JMO
ETA: Original timeline and added verification
Wednesday, Jan. 29
Search continues for missing 11-year-old boy in El Paso County - News report
Search for missing Colorado Springs boy gets help from out-of-state family - great aunt flies into town
Search continues for missing 11-year-old boy in El Paso County
Jessica Barreto on Twitter
Sheriff's Office actively looking for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, missing over 48 hours - KRDO
Vigil - Vigil to be held Wendnesday night for missing Colorado Springs boy
- Investigation continues - crime lab at the house

https://twitter.com/fierronicole/status/1436021021492977676?s=21
Sgt. went back on January 29th to execute a search warrant. Found a dry, red liquid substance on one of the stairs leading to garage and on the garage floor

Law enforcement asks for public's assistance in locating missing Colorado Springs boy

Last edited:
NICOLE FIERRO PROVIDES UPDATES FROM COURT:
FOX31 and Channel 2 reporter Nicole Fierro was in El Paso County for Stauch’s preliminary hearing. You can scroll all the way down to follow the case from the beginning here:

Update: 3:49 p.m.: Judge said he will share his ruling on Sept 23rd at 9 am. Judge took pages of notes. The law requires he makes certain findings before making a decision and this is a serious case with serious charges. Bond status for Leticia will not change, “at least for now” according to the judge.

Update: 2:59 p.m.: Prosecution rests. Defense doesn’t have evidence to present.

GANNON STAUCH: Letecia Stauch in court Thursday for preliminary hearing; follow live updates here | FOX31 Denver

Last edited:
Please note the timeline I posted earlier was one we worked on very early - so there is much that could be updated knowing what we now know. I may tackle that - I just can't believe what a monster she is.

JMO
Right like we knew she was a crap person ,but I didnt think her Bundy level until yesterday. All of that and she is running around posting her in defense of her self and saying she had nothing to do with and trashing Gannons mom. Which is mind blowing knowing she is moving the suitcase around different places and to put in in a uhaul and if we lined up when she was saying what and what she was actually doing it makes me cringe.

GANNON STAUCH: Letecia Stauch in court Thursday for preliminary hearing; follow live updates here | FOX31 Denver

Reporter Nicole Fierro live tweet blog from PH at link -- very convenient to see all her tweets in one place.

Update: 11:05 a.m.: WITNESS 3: Sgt. Patrick Younkin with El Paso County Sheriff’s Office. Was on Duty and responded to a call for a runaway juvenile January 27th, 2020. Runaways are given a non-urgent priority, they were busy that night.

Update: 11:01 a.m.: Receipt from stay at Candlewood Suites on Feb 4th has Letecia’s name on it. Shows her rewards program log-in, she was a platinum member. Shows departure data was Feb 4th 2020, only staying a few hours before heading to Orlando and then South Carolina.

Update: 10:59 a.m.: Clark says only two people involved in this investigation are #LeteciaStauch and her daughter Harley Hunt.

Update: 10:58 a.m.: Feb 4th 2020 – map focuses on GPS and phone activity in Pensacola, FL. Map shows car at Candlewood suites were defendant rented a room. At 4:15 am, van is tracked less than two miles from bridge where body was found. Hotel is approximately 3.3 miles from where the body was found

Update: 10:56 a.m.: Just after midnight on Feb 4th, 2020 they arrive in Pensacola, Florida. The night before, a reservation was made for the hotel.\

[..]

Update: 9:14 a.m.: Yoder said a highway inspector found the suitcase while inspecting the Escambia River bridge. The inspector opened the suitcase and found a body wrapped in blankets. Yoder said the body appeared to be a small child.

Update: 9:12 a.m.: Yoder is a Sgt. with the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s office. Got call and responded to the discovery of a body under the Highway 90 bridge in a suitcase on March 17th.

LS allegedly tortured and murdered GS on Jan 27, 2020. LS and HH drove from Co Spgs to Pensacola, FL with GS inside a suitcase where she threw him over a bridge about Feb 4. Hwy workers found the suitcase on March 17. :eek::(

I barely skimmed a few of the comments yesterday. I went directly to MSM and read a few updates until I’d had all I could handle. I missed the discussion of Harley’s involvement. I found the pages with these comments to read and ponder. Thank you so much for all your thread updates yesterday. I doubt I’ll change my opinion of Harley’s moral character and involvement. Just in case, I’ll go rummage through some boxes in the garage trying to find my open mind.

Eta: i decided trying to find it is a futile task for now. why did Gannon have to die? why did she do this to our beautiful boy? needing to release a few tears to rid my rigid angry body and mind of stress and tension. this doesn’t feel good. i don’t wanna feel like this all day. i’ll just breathe…deeply.
Hugs! I'm glad you’re here. I know it’s so difficult for you to hear and read about these horrendous things done to sweet Gannon.

I would venture to guess that the hate was not for him but much more for his father. If their marriage was on the rocks (and it seems like it was from her web searches and her alleged past behavior of accusing people of doing things to her), then, I would guess that Gannon was her target because she couldn't harm his father. Gannon having to stay home from school for illness was the tipping point most likely. I would venture that she waited for all of the kids and the dad to be out of the house everyday. I think she psychologically and physically abused those two young children as a substitute for their dad.

The stab wounds were probably rage and when she realized what she did she had to finish the job and used the pillows to buffer the sound and herself from having to see what she had done.
This is what I’m thinking too. And the red plastic pieces may have been part of his Switch. That’s why LS said he took it with him. The Switch was broken or shot in all this.

Could she have stabbed him the night before the errands? Or cut him as punishment? It’s unclear how deep the cuts were.

Even though the autopsy report indicated it wasn’t muzzle to flesh, I wonder if the defense will try to say Gannon’s gunshot wound was self inflicted (lower left jaw entry and bullet in skull could be consistent). Moo

ICYMI: Prosecutors say #GannonStauch was killed in his bedroom on Jan. 27, 2020 by his stepmom, #LeteciaStauch.

At her preliminary hearing, we learned the results of Gannon’s autopsy, and why investigators say Letecia drove his body to the Florida panhandle in early Feb.
@KOAA
https://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1436374379617824768?s=21

Right ,I wasn't expecting that at all. Like she full on raged on this child and the violence in this case rivals Ted Bundy's violent attacks. Poor Gannon,
Added this link because I need to refresh on the subject.

Violent Knife Crime and Victims of Knife Attacks

I could not read or watch about Ted Bundy as I knew I would have nightmares but let me tell you, this woman is what nightmares about. If she had she pulled this on someone else, like Al, the outcome might have been different. No, she had to attack a little boy. Eighteen times?! SHE DESERVES NO LESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member