Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50

Last edited by a moderator:

[URL='https://twitter.com/Spencer_WNews']Spencer Wilson@Spencer_WNews
[/URL]
Part of the reason behind this is there will be juvenile cases on the same floor and the courts are trying to make sure no underage suspects are unintentionally caught on camera. Expect no new images, but new information tomorrow for #LeteciaStauch prelim hearing.
Quote Tweet

z96Mnqyz_normal.png

CO Courts@CoCourts

People v Stauch: for the preliminary hearing 9/9 and 9/10, photography (video, still, camera phone, etc.) is prohibited in the south tower on the 4th floor. There are to be no cameras or interviews on the 4th floor. An overflow room with a live feed is set up in S402.

6:06 PM · Sep 8, 2021 from Colorado Springs, CO

[URL='https://twitter.com/ColetteBordelon']Colette Bordelon@ColetteBordelon
[/URL]
I’ll be in the courtroom first thing tomorrow morning. #LeteciaStauch’s preliminary hearings are scheduled for both Thursday and Friday. She’s accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson, #GannonStauch.
@KOAA
Quote Tweet

4gryQ-8j_normal.jpg

4th Judicial DA@4thJudicialDA

Stauch (20CR1358) prelim, 9:00, Div 3. Follow Twitter for updates/interviews. Please be respectful of family member. Questions: howardblack@elpaso.com

4:17 PM · Sep 8, 2021

As far as Letecia’s guilt goes, that is not something that’s in dispute. There are some unanswered questions however, and we should get those answers over the next couple days.

1. How exactly did Gannon die?

2. How did the Florida body dump transpire (who was with her, where was the body stored, etc)?

What else are you guys wondering about?

More on reporters covering PH, I don't think we'll see Ashley Franco as she's KKTV -- same as Spencer.

KOAA will be covered by Colette Bordelon.

Although Fox21 had some good articles, I don't recall LS tweeting about this case.

We'll be missing Lance Benzel from the Gazette.

KRDO - maybe @Spencer Soicher -- I'll send him a message.

I’m wondering if we find out anything about the infamous “night before” incident during tomorrow’s hearing. He was obviously not well the day of the crime, but why?

I’m also wondering where they were in the truck during the time that’s unaccounted for.

Oh and that firearm charge they added after Gannon was found.

I can’t believe the hearing is finally happening. Wow.

I’m wondering if we find out anything about the infamous “night before” incident during tomorrow’s hearing. He was obviously not well the day of the crime, but why?

I’m also wondering where they were in the truck during the time that’s unaccounted for.

Oh and that firearm charge they added after Gannon was found.

I can’t believe the hearing is finally happening. Wow.
Unfortunately, I think we’ll only find out about that crucial “night before,” if Letecia’s daughter has finally done the right thing and cooperated.

Unfortunately, I think we’ll only find out about that crucial “night before,” if Letecia’s daughter has finally done the right thing and cooperated.

I agree. Unless we get a Hail Mary exhibit from Tee’s phone, maybe the Ring camera captured sound evidence, etc. I honestly like to think HH will do the right thing.

As far as Letecia’s guilt goes, that is not something that’s in dispute. There are some unanswered questions however, and we should get those answers over the next couple days.

1. How exactly did Gannon die?

2. How did the Florida body dump transpire (who was with her, where was the body stored, etc)?

What else are you guys wondering about?
HH is on the State’s witness list. This is from April 2021 when the PH was originally slated for May 20, 2021.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...PREL Proof Evident Presumpt Great Hearing.pdf

Don’t they call a few witnesses at this hearing?

Also the defense gets to present as well right? If that’s the case, I’d like to know what story they’re going with. Or if the defense will go the same route as Patrick Frazee’s defenders and just present their side of the case but no real defense.

Did he actually return home? Arrest affidavit says probably.

Oh, and her “evidence” that she stated would set her free. I know it probably doesn’t exist, but I’d like to know what it is. I imagine it has to be something analogous to how some Americans claim income tax is voluntary because Ohio’s entry to the Union wasn’t ratified until the 1950s.

Don’t they call a few witnesses at this hearing?

Also the defense gets to present as well right? If that’s the case, I’d like to know what story they’re going with. Or if the defense will go the same route as Patrick Frazee’s defenders and just present their side of the case but no real defense.
This case is so overwhelming, that I wouldn’t be surprised if the defense didn’t call anyone; they’ll wait for trial.

I expect the prosecution to call a few investigators, and that will be the extent of it.

Oh, and motive/premeditation. I’ve always thought she flew into a rage, realized how badly she hurt him, and panicked…just not sure how that fits with the Petco trips, etc. HH and little sister probably have valuable info on this.

Oh, and motive/premeditation. I’ve always thought she flew into a rage, realized how badly she hurt him, and panicked…just not sure how that fits with the Petco trips, etc. HH and little sister probably have valuable info on this.
It all comes back to what happened the previous night.

My thinking right now is she went too far, and then knew she had to kill him the next day, before Al realized what she did.

I have zero doubt that this was premeditated, although it doesn’t even matter under Colorado law (his age and her relationship to him, makes the charge basically the same).

I hope they were able to perform toxicology on his remains, as I think she poisoned him and hoped he’d die during those errands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker