Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably didn't want to take the chance of leaving him alone to call/ask for help. Imo

Does anyone have any idea what that riding around doing unnecessary things was about? Anyone have any guesses? You have a child at home from school because he is sick and it it urgent that you go to a pet store and buy dog jackets?

If you think about the “path” blood evidence from Gannon’s room to the garage…what scenario would fit other than killing him in his room which there is abundant proof of (blood splatter, pooled blood under the carpet, on the corner of his bed, etc.) and then pulling him to the garage?

So EVEN IF she killed him while out and about doing errands and he never returned home, why would she then drag him down to his room?

Doesn’t make sense.

Thought the prosecution has said he died in his bed where 3 bullets were…I do believe he was tortured the night before and if you see the picture of him in his bed he looks pale like he was sick

If you think about the “path” blood evidence from Gannon’s room to the garage…what scenario would fit other than killing him in his room which there is abundant proof of (blood splatter, pooled blood under the carpet, on the corner of his bed, etc.) and then pulling him to the garage?

So EVEN IF she killed him while out and about doing errands and he never returned home, why would she then drag him down to his room?

Doesn’t make sense.

Thought the prosecution has said he died in his bed where 3 bullets were…I do believe he was tortured the night before and if you see the picture of him in his bed he looks pale like he was sick

I think so, too. I think that's why she took photos of him in bed before she killed him. She'd already harmed him to such an extent she knew she would be punished by the law, so she decided to get rid of him--and get rid of the evidence right along with him.

No one takes photos of a child sleeping in bed unless they've got something odd going on.

Which picture are you referring to?

While I also believe she likely beat the hello out of him the night prior with that stupid wax on the carpet/sell the sofa/so the lady don't be mad at us video, I've never seen a pic of him, showing him to be pale and sick.

Does anyone have any idea what that riding around doing unnecessary things was about? Anyone have any guesses? You have a child at home from school because he is sick and it it urgent that you go to a pet store and buy dog jackets?

I used to think that she bought a large dog jacket to put him in and drag him around. Pretty sure that didn’t happen though.

The evil woman needs to be in a straitjacket herself.

Yes, in his room. Specifically, in his bed. I was talking about two things, the blood evidence that created a trail (and showed patterns of scrubbing back and forth) from his bedroom, upstairs, out to the garage. The other was blood evidence in, on, under and around his bed.

Last edited:
I think so, too. I think that's why she took photos of him in bed before she killed him. She'd already harmed him to such an extent she knew she would be punished by the law, so she decided to get rid of him--and get rid of the evidence right along with him.

No one takes photos of a child sleeping in bed unless they've got something odd going on.

Exactly! Who does this? It was to prove he appeared to be “alive and well” that morning. After she did god knows what to him the night before.

Last edited:
She probably didn't want to take the chance of leaving him alone to call/ask for help. Imo

While Gannon and L are out “shopping” and L conveniently left her phone at home so she had to use Gannon’s during that period. That way she had control of any contact between Al and G and would be in his presence if Al called and wanted to talk to him. I had wondered if Al maybe had a lunch break and L knew about it and tried to avoid/intercept it.

Al to G via text,

12:06 p.m. “Hey buddy”

While Gannon and L are out “shopping” and L conveniently left her phone at home so she had to use Gannon’s during that period. That way she had control of any contact between Al and G and would be in his presence if Al called and wanted to talk to him. I had wondered if Al maybe had a lunch break and L knew about it and tried to avoid/intercept it.

Al to G via text,

12:06 p.m. “Hey buddy”
Yes.
And if I remember correctly the AA timed out the video at Pet Smart, first arrival, second arrival and coincided it with texts to and from Al.

MOO is she locked her own phone at home, left it behind, used GS's to intercept messages and placate AS.

When she arrived home she hopped out of that truck like she was pi$$ed and the first thing she does is go in and unlocked her phone.

MOO is that she medicated GS. I think she was hoping he would pass out and she'd stuff him in a suitcase and leave him abandoned. I don't think he ever passed out on their "errands."

I take pictures of my kids sleeping - we have a group text where we’ll share photos of cute angelic sleeping poses, odd sleeping poses, etc. I also have a spouse who travels for work (AS travels too), and I’ll send random photos of our day, in addition to the good photos.

The picture here is a bit odd, though - it’s taken from a distance and you can barely see his head/face. If she’s the sort to take photos of everything, maybe it’s not unusual - we’d have to ask AS about that.

Omg!the posts the stories cannot be here any more! Will always be here for his family and may they know that while I did not know their precious son personally I knew him as a mother knows a son and a father knows their son, Gannon will always be here in my heart but I can’t listen to the stories that try to deny that this boy lived and was loved! Whatever horrors ended his life did not deny that his life and his family and his beautiful smile was here! He was/is loved and will always be! May Al and Landon know that little Gannon is loved by many who are sooo sorry for his pain and suffering but who know that he is at peace knowing his mom and dad love him and will always love him! Gannon, while we truly wished and prayed we could have protected you,evil forces took over! Your family and sooo many others love you and wanted to protect you! May you be at peace and may you know you are loved!

Omg!the posts the stories cannot be here any more! Will always be here for his family and may they know that while I did not know their precious son personally I knew him as a mother knows a son and a father knows their son, Gannon will always be here in my heart but I can’t listen to the stories that try to deny that this boy lived and was loved! Whatever horrors ended his life did not deny that his life and his family and his beautiful smile was here! He was/is loved and will always be! May Al and Landon know that little Gannon is loved by many who are sooo sorry for his pain and suffering but who know that he is at peace knowing his mom and dad love him and will always love him! Gannon, while we truly wished and prayed we could have protected you,evil forces took over! Your family and sooo many others love you and wanted to protect you! May you be at peace and may you know you are loved!
Sorry for the rant..feeling emotional!

I dunno -- seems to me that LS came into the lives of the Stauch family with evil intentions.

GS already had a loving mother and I would not be surprised if LS was behind the push for AS to gain custody of the children. I'm sure LS had this idea that paying child support to LH would somehow be depriving LS. She didn't want these children!

Perhaps she knew that the only way she could cling to AS was as the babysitter. I truly look forward to her sentencing. It can't happen fast enough. MOO

Marriages bust up all the time, and some blended families are better than not. Probably best to leave it at that.

What I see from LS is a woman that I think was desperate for both approval and attention from AS. I think she believed the best way to achieve this was to malign LH so that she could convince AS that she was indeed an upgrade to his life.

LS use of GS to manipulate AS seemed very artificial and desperate to me. I think LS wanted reward points especially for caring for sickly, GS - staying home from work just for him. However, I do think that LS was personally responsible for most if not all of GS's sick days. I'm very curious if GS missed school when AS was in town.

Finally, I do believe that LS hated AS and LH more than she hated GS -- I think poor GS was the sacrificial lamb. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member