Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching the Billy Milligan documentary. Wowza. While I abhor the crimes committed, I do feel compassion for people who suffer from multiple personalities (or dissociative identity disease). What an awful disease to endure. It really pisses me off that L would claim to suffer this. What a low blow to those people who really do have this. I mean, I'm not a psychiatrist, but I'd bet a hot dollar that she's just a monster with only one personality: child murderer.

Has LS attorney stated she has been diagnosed with DID ( dissociative identity disorder ) ? or just that she dissociated after the crime was committed. It is my understanding DID is extremely uncommon and its a lengthy process to be diagnosed with it. The diagnosis typically come after many misdiagnosis's. So Good luck LS proving that one . I am not a doctor of any kind the only thing I have done is read up on different types of mental illness because they interest me. Also from my understanding it not uncommon to have a different type of dissociation that does not mean the person has DID. Other mental illness have dissociation as a symptom as well. This also does not mean one is incompetent. Either way imo she is just digging her hole deeper in the long run. Time to face the music LS stop making the loved ones left behind relive this trauma every time you don't get your way. Time to put your big girl pants on LS.

yes they did - at the most recent hearing.

Oh I see now. Thank you.

I don't think LS has had an opportunity for a proper medical diagnosis since she's been incarcerated. I think if this diagnosis had previously been made during her last in-patient evaluation, I believe the defense would have acted on this allegation of DID much earlier.

I think the latest allegation in court was made that they could seek another evaluation at the court's request. I think the defense is essentially looking for tools, and not that they're necessarily worried about LS's mental health. JMO.

It would be an interesting twist to hear her explain how Edguardo sexually assaulted her ,or would that be himself?, If she tried to claim this, or was Clancy the rapist who attacked her and Gannon? I lose track.....and I'm just one person ;)

That was Quincy. Clancy's probably another of her imaginary personalities.

It'll be interesting to see this DID defense play out during her trial due to the memory loss component of DID. A convenient way to say she doesn't know or doesn't remember. I cant see the state handing out DID diagnosis when the accused of any crime stating they don't remember. IMO I swear this isn't the first time she stated she couldn't remember, if only I could recall. Now I want to joke about my own memory loss. I'm too wondering if she might use the defense that one of her alters is a liar. IMO its to fancy a defense I just don't see the jury going for it. I guess we have to wait and see or she doesn't remember to give the judge the 7 days notice needed to not attend her next court hearing. Didn't the Judge state she will be going to the state hospital indefinitely if she doesn't turn up without notice. Or Maybe one of her alters attended the most recent hearing.

That was Quincy. Clancy's probably another of her imaginary personalities.

Lol,I think Clancy is one that I might've made up myself :D. Was Quincy's last name Brown?, think my Highlander obsession may have popped Clancy Brown into my brain instead,although I would take The Kurgon over Lietecia any day ;)

NEW: A couple of court documents have been published in #LeteciaStauch's case. She's the El Paso County woman accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson, #GannonStauch.

There's a few portions of the documents I want to point out...
@DenverChannel

One, filed by #LeteciaStauch's defense team, says an insanity plea is NOT off the table.

In court, it's been said the mental health evaluation she's undergoing is not related to competency or insanity, but if it proves insanity, could be introduced at trial as such:

C2B2B89C-0F8A-49DB-A999-5DD16A6A265C.jpeg

^If you're wondering about the above picture, NGRI stands for "not guilty by reason of insanity."

We also know what counts the defense will primarily use the new mental health evaluation evidence for - Counts 3&4. We knew it was related to charges after #Gannon's alleged murder.

A3387979-E8B2-41CB-AB3D-05EF4F705C05.jpeg

https://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1471995808128110600?s=21

I think the defence want the DID to try and get certain evidence scrapped. All the phone calls she made and was recorded to Al.
All these ridiculous stories. eduardo, quincy followed her from petco, the abductor was waiting in the house for her, being raped by quincy brown and gannon riding his bike on hyw/105, banging his head and then being abducted and terrance driving the car. I think they are trying to get all the stories she made up afterward inadmissible in court so she doesnt look like a complete liar.

NEW: A couple of court documents have been published in #LeteciaStauch's case. She's the El Paso County woman accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson, #GannonStauch.

There's a few portions of the documents I want to point out...
@DenverChannel

One, filed by #LeteciaStauch's defense team, says an insanity plea is NOT off the table.

In court, it's been said the mental health evaluation she's undergoing is not related to competency or insanity, but if it proves insanity, could be introduced at trial as such:

View attachment 326778

^If you're wondering about the above picture, NGRI stands for "not guilty by reason of insanity."

We also know what counts the defense will primarily use the new mental health evaluation evidence for - Counts 3&4. We knew it was related to charges after #Gannon's alleged murder.

View attachment 326781

https://twitter.com/colettebordelon/status/1471995808128110600?s=21
Thanks MG.

I think the defence want the DID to try and get certain evidence scrapped. All the phone calls she made and was recorded to Al.
All these ridiculous stories. eduardo, quincy followed her from petco, the abductor was waiting in the house for her, being raped by quincy brown and gannon riding his bike on hyw/105, banging his head and then being abducted and terrance driving the car. I think they are trying to get all the stories she made up afterward inadmissible in court so she doesnt look like a complete liar.
But she IS a complete liar. just let her talk and ramble. It’s obvious.

:mad:Oh my goodness, she is unbelievable. Just face the music, T.

This does show how desperate she is though. This woman, who has always wanted everyone to believe she is a brilliant intellectual, sacrificing step-mother, victim of all sorts of things... just wants to be considered insane now.:rolleyes:

Has LS attorney stated she has been diagnosed with DID ( dissociative identity disorder ) ? or just that she dissociated after the crime was committed. It is my understanding DID is extremely uncommon and its a lengthy process to be diagnosed with it. The diagnosis typically come after many misdiagnosis's. So Good luck LS proving that one . I am not a doctor of any kind the only thing I have done is read up on different types of mental illness because they interest me. Also from my understanding it not uncommon to have a different type of dissociation that does not mean the person has DID. Other mental illness have dissociation as a symptom as well. This also does not mean one is incompetent. Either way imo she is just digging her hole deeper in the long run. Time to face the music LS stop making the loved ones left behind relive this trauma every time you don't get your way. Time to put your big girl pants on LS.

It's my understanding the defense contends she suffers from "a dissociative disorder." So that does not necessarily mean DID although just about everyone here seems to think it does.

IF "a dissociative disorder" is correct, that does rule out LS having symptoms of dissociation only (but no diagnosis) and does rule out any symptoms of dissociation she has being associated only with another disorder.

IF she has DID, you are correct misdiagnosis is common. But DID begins in childhood. Most of the missed diagnoses would have occurred long before Letecia's age of 38. (Average age for DID diagnosis 29-31 with missed diagnoses mainly in the 20s.) Doesn't mean someone couldn't be diagnosed later but it would be unusual. Also though, remember there was a big fight to keep her mental health records sealed when she was represented by the first set of attorneys. It's possible she has a pre-existing DID diagnosis but the current attorneys' language doesn't say that.
JMO

I believe she has a mental illness. I don’t believe that she was/is insane or that her mental illness prevented her from knowing right/wrong. I think she either (1) flew into a rage the night before and realized the next morning that she inflicted major injuries and had to get rid of Gannon or (2) he was legitimately sick and everything was ok until they got home and she flew into a rage and killed him or (3) some combination of both where her plan to kill him in between errands failed. JMO.

It's my understanding the defense contends she suffers from "a dissociative disorder." So that does not necessarily mean DID although just about everyone here seems to think it does.

IF "a dissociative disorder" is correct, that does rule out LS having symptoms of dissociation only (but no diagnosis) and does rule out any symptoms of dissociation she has being associated only with another disorder.

IF she has DID, you are correct misdiagnosis is common. But DID begins in childhood. Most of the missed diagnoses would have occurred long before Letecia's age of 38. (Average age for DID diagnosis 29-31 with missed diagnoses mainly in the 20s.) Doesn't mean someone couldn't be diagnosed later but it would be unusual. Also though, remember there was a big fight to keep her mental health records sealed when she was represented by the first set of attorneys. It's possible she has a pre-existing DID diagnosis but the current attorneys' language doesn't say that.
JMO

But I believe a few pages back someone said that upon being pressed, by the judge, about which type of dissociative disorder, the defense finally said dissociative identity disorder.

Thank you. I am behind reading on WS because I have been following another case. I now have read the above post. Interesting. But I had read the MSM (before) about this development and I still cannot find any story in the MSM that reported DID. I don't regularly read Twitter except when a court proceeding is live. Who tweeted the defense said they meant DID?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member