Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just venting here this afternoon. I’ve been following this particular case since day 1 so I’m in for the long haul.

It bothers me so much that Gannon has been lost in all of Leticia’s BS. It’s become more about her and her antics than a sweet boy named Gannon who was murdered by a monster.

I’m frustrated and impatient but I know she’s going down for this. Justice will come for Gannon. I know, I despise that woman so much I can barely stand it.

It’s just really important to remember a very sweet boy, who loved Sonic The Hedgehog, and who should be with us today.

He is loved and missed by many. Let’s hope this is the last of Leticia’s attempts to stall the proceedings.

It’s time this evil witch gets her comeuppance.

MOO
May i add that may Gannon’s family know that we are here for him and for them and wish them nothing but peace and that we are so sorry for this tragic trial to carry on and to cause them more pain! May they know that we seek justice for them but that they may no longer bear the weight of injustice!

I shall shorten this up a bit...

Thursday, Sept. 15th:
*Status Conference Hearing (Murder) (@ 1:30pm MT) – CO – Gannon Stauch (11) (missing Jan. 27, 2020, Colorado Springs; found Mar. 17, 2020 in Pace, FL., Santa Rosa County) – *Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch (36/now 39 today!) aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin (maiden name) & Letecia Lynn Hunt (1st married name) Tiffany Taylor Stauch & Taylor Swift arrested (in Myrtle Beach, S.C. 3/2/20) & advised of charges (3/5/20) & formally charged & arraigned (3/11/20) with 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered. Held without bond. [see below for re-filed charges].
Charged (re-filed 3/20/20) & arraigned (11/4/21) with 2 counts of 1st degree felony murder (after intent & deliberation), 2nd degree felony child abuse resulting in death, 3rd degree felony tampering with deceased human body, 6th degree felony tampering with physical evidence & 8 counts of crime of violence (special enhancer: firearm, blunt instrument, knife or sharp instrument & causing the death of Gannon). Held without bond. Plead not guilty. On 2/11/22 changed plea to not guilty by reason of insanity.
Charged (filed 5/20/20) & charged (6/5/20) with solicitation to commit escape. $2K bond. Plead not guilty.
Trial was set to begin on 3/28/22 was vacated. Judge suggested trial to start in October, 2022 (6 week trial).
Case & court info from 3/2/20 to 6/9/22 reference post #796 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...o-county-27-jan-2020-arrest-51.585803/page-40

6/9/22 Update: Stauch's current mental health evaluation is expected to be completed by July, so her next status hearing was scheduled for 7/28/22 at 1:30pm & review hearing for escape attempt charge.
7/28/22 Update: Stauch refused to be transported from the jail for her court appearance Thursday & once again did not face the judge or Gannon's family in court. The Judge did say in court Thursday that he was planning to require her to appear until he found the report wasn't ready yet. The mental health evaluation for Stauch is still not ready from the Colorado Mental Health Institute. Judge Gregory Werner recommended that they wait to schedule another hearing until the report is ready so the proper travel arrangements can be made. The defense attorney Joshua Tolini has agreed to wait & said they were expecting the hospital to turn over the test results they already had for the evaluation. The Judge said if the evaluation isn’t done in 4 weeks a show cause hearing could be held, requiring someone (doctor) with the State mental health facility to explain why the evaluation has been delayed. Defense says if they don't have an answer by next Wednesday, 8/3/22, they want to file a "show cause order" served to the State hospital to see why they can't have the testing data & videos. Prosecution DA Michael Allen brought up concerns that this would mean the AG's office would have to get involved & this can get drawn out. Judge's proposed plan to both sides is that they wait until report is in hand & then set a date for 2 weeks after that to give people time to get travel plans in order to come hear the results. The Judge said he will schedule a Show Cause Hearing to ask the State hospital to explain what's taking so long to send some of the elements of the evaluation & finish the report. That will probably take place about 4 weeks out. The Judge said if he doesn't have a report in 4 weeks, he will be asking the doctor in charge why not. The date for murder charge has not been set for the next hearing. A review hearing on escape attempt is set for 8/4/22 at 6pm. 8/4/22 Update: Escape attempt review hearing was rescheduled on 8/10/22.
8/4/22 Update: O-23: Notice of receipt of sanity report & order to set hearing. Status hearing on 8/25/22 & defendant ORDERED to appear in person. Also escape attempt review hearing moved to 8/25/22. 8/11/22: People's Notice of endorsement of witnesses (Dr. B. Thomas Gray, Dr. Loandra Torres & Dr. Naoko Hashimoto).
8/25/22 Update: Stauch has been deemed sane by a judge in the third hearing to determine her mental state & whether she is fit for trial. Defense have requested a second evaluation of her mental health after the judge in the case received a state evaluation. Stauch has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity in the death of Gannon. Fourth Judicial District Judge Gregory Werner set a 9/15/22 hearing after defense attorneys challenged the state report & requested that Stauch be evaluated again by defense-appointed psychiatrists, The report on the sanity evaluation at the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo wasn't released.

A new evaluation by an out-of-state doctor was requested by the defense at the hearing; the defense also requested to have Stauch remain at CMHIP while the new evaluation is being conducted.

Thursday's hearing will discuss the issue regarding Stauch's residency at CMHIP and the new scheduled evaluation.

[…]

On August 25 Stauch’s lawyers filed a motion for a second sanity examination. The judge gave the defense three weeks to see if the state hospital will have a bed for Stauch to get a second sanity evaluation, by an outside (out-of-state) psychiatrist.

[…]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member