Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have video but audio which was a different take on this but was happy to sit through the juror selection and listen to all the different stories. The stories of us everyday folks from having gout and unable to sit through the trial, caretaker for wife, stay home moms and the lawyer which was excused on sight, tied to the case in some way?. The Judge sounds likable and as he mentioned to one possible juror that he would provide a note so jurors so boss wouldn't think they were on a beach in Cabo lol. As I took in each possible juror's story it actually put a smile on my face, everyday people with everyday lives and problems themselves. Some possible jurors couldn't move pass being biased, understood knowing the horrific way GS was killed and disposed of so heartlessly. IMO it's time to put the ole Justice Train wheels in motion and put LS in a place where the only ones to blame is herself and her demons.
The “lawyer excused on sight”, has a hot date in the near future to start employment in … the DA’s office, lol.

T's own interviews should clear up the question of any psychotic break.

You almost have to feel for a defense attorney who has no case. She's sane but she drives the whole crazy train.

6-8 weeks to determine if she was insane when she used phones and vehicles to cover her deliberate acts.... 6-8 minutes ought to do it.

Manic isn't insane.

JMO

T's own interviews should clear up the question of any psychotic break.

You almost have to feel for a defense attorney who has no case. She's sane but she drives the whole crazy train.

6-8 weeks to determine if she was insane when she used phones and vehicles to cover her deliberate acts.... 6-8 minutes ought to do it.

Manic isn't insane.

JMO
not to mention, all the hysteria she crams in because 1940s pulp movies have told her “this is the way to show insanity”… at some point, wasn’t she literally captured somewhere, waving her hands above her head at mosquitoes only she can see?

not to mention, all the hysteria she crams in because 1940s pulp movies have told her “this is the way to show insanity”… at some point, wasn’t she literally captured somewhere, waving her hands above her head at mosquitoes only she can see?
Butterflies.

Even imaginary butterflies don't want to be near her.

JMO

If you hit Layout button you can change your view. Hope that helps.

And there is no audio yet

View attachment 410103
That was so kind of you to offer me some technical assistance! Yes, it did help!
Thank you.
I wound up having to hop off almost as soon as I got comfortable with it, so as always, I appreciate your quick posting of local articles and tweets.

Oh but I have a soft spot in my heart for poor Edguardo.

Are you gonna tell ‘em, “No way; my heart and mind’s elsewhere… in this courthouse but elsewhere anyway”;)

Selfishly, I hope you don’t serve on that jury because I, like so many others, rely on you here:D
Thank you kindly ;):)

I’m sure this Jury will be sat long before April 20, but when I pulled that summons out of my mailbox last week my mind ( and heart) started racing!

Thank you kindly ;):)

I’m sure this Jury will be sat long before April 20, but when I pulled that summons out of my mailbox last week my mind ( and heart) started racing!
Do they specify which trial? Don't disclose any secrets, just wondering when the potential jury is summoned, if they specify which one.

Do they specify which trial? Don't disclose any secrets, just wondering when the potential jury is summoned, if they specify which one.
No. It’s a pretty big Courthouse so could be one of several trials.
I can see the range of Juror numbers called for today and it looks to be about 400. You can only see one day at a time ( current day)

Okay - some tweets say 75 people showed up and on others I have seen 100. Anyone which one it is really supposed to be?

TIA! :)

From my 3/9/23 pretrial hearing notes:

JURY Selection:

The Court denied the request for extended voir dire.

Court edited question #23 re. clarified NGRI defense on the juror questionnaire.

75 jurors will be screened at a time.
Each side will have 16 strikes.

Due to courtroom capacity during jury selection, only the following seats are available: 2 media, 2 security, and 2 family members for each prosecution and defense but there is no room for any advocates.

Only audio available during jury selection via Webinar.
^^rsbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member