CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unable to listen; have there been descriptions of LS? I read here yesterday she was wearing dress pants and button down shirt? So I guess she decided to wear street clothes after all...any descriptions of her demeanor etc.?
I just get sound, no video. On the very first day of jury selection, I had image video before the session started and I could see her sitting to the far right of the judge. With a computer monitor on a side desk blocking the "view". She did appear to be in dark-colored street clothes but was very hard to see.

Nice to see you here.

I just get sound, no video. On the very first day of jury selection, I had image video before the session started and I could see her sitting to the far right of the judge. With a computer monitor in front of her. She did appear to be in dark-colored street clothes but was very hard to see.

Nice to see you here.
Thanks! You too!!

News to me today. Per Judge, each side will get 16 peremptory challenges. Now it makes sense on why they need 110 potential jurors.
Yes, I listened to the pretrial hearing when Judge Werner announced each side would get 16 strikes which surprised me since I typically see the defense receive more than the prosecutor.

I'm unable to listen; have there been descriptions of LS? I read here yesterday she was wearing dress pants and button down shirt? So I guess she decided to wear street clothes after all...any descriptions of her demeanor etc.?

This is to be taken as speculation and MOO, as I have no link, but I did dm Zach Dupont (the reporter in the courtroom), which is how I formed my opinion on the bag;), I asked about her demeanour and he said they can't see her face from their position behind her so he couldn't really judge.

Again this is MOO.

Is anyone logged in to the Webinar for today? I started trying to get in an hour and half ago and it tells me I can’t because the meeting hasn’t started yet. ???
Help!
And why no reporter tweets today?
TIA

Is anyone logged in to the Webinar for today? I started trying to get in an hour and half ago and it tells me I can’t because the meeting hasn’t started yet. ???
Help!

TIA
Same here. Keeps telling me the meeting hasn't started yet. What's going on?

I saw this announcement, but it's not in El Paso County, so I don't think it applies.

Closures
7th Judicial District: The San Miguel County Combined Courts are closed on Wednesday, March 22, due to inclement weather.

Help!
TIA
I listened this morning but mine now says the same as yours. They're at lunch so maybe they turned it off? Just guessing....

Same here. Keeps telling me the meeting hasn't started yet. What's going on?

I saw this announcement, but it's not in El Paso County, so I don't think it applies.

Closures
7th Judicial District: The San Miguel County Combined Courts are closed on Wednesday, March 22, due to inclement weather.
It’s 65 degrees and sunny down here in Colorado Springs today ;)

What does Lady Justice and the scales mean to you? Lady says something about the the blindfold. Speaker (DA Allen) says-- the blindfold represents fair and impartial. Open minded. If you agree with that, raise your hand.

Oh, some lady is saying she does not trust the Judicial System. Can she set it aside? She says she just feels bitter and doesn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member