Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure that Landen already mentioned the film coming out and saying she wished he was here to go see it, as it was his favourite character. Anyone else see that or am I imagining that?
Yes, that's why I thought TS was trying to out-do her by specifically making that comment. She wants to make sure everyone knows that she knows Sonic is his favorite, too. Jmo

Occam's Razor is always based on one's own opinion of what they believe the most simplistic answer is. While in theory it sounds great, it is greatly flawed.

IMO

For me, I would believe OR would say that TS ended the life of GS and disposed of him. That is what all evidence is pointing to and to lean against that evidence requires one's own imagination of what they think may have happened.

Other's believe OR would support he ran away.

I am pretty sure that Landen already mentioned the film coming out and saying she wished he was here to go see it, as it was his favourite character. Anyone else see that or am I imagining that?
Yeah, I think she mentioned it in the public plea video they did with their daughter.

Maybe other times as well?

IMO - the shadow is far too fast and disappears too quickly to be someone exiting out of the truck - especially a child. Look at how long it takes stepmom to land on her feet and shut the door. I don’t think there’s anyway a child could do it in a split second.

There are a lot of random movements and shadows in the video, I think those particular shadows and movements just have coincidental placement and timing.

JMO

Last edited:
Thank You. I just posted the same thing because I thought I remembered that.

So, UGH, yes, stepmom was one-upping Mom, and saying 'See, I even got you a Sonic T-shirt..' o_O
Yes! Reminds me of Chris Watts when Shannan's dad said that Bella was admiring his truck and Chris said, "Daddy has a truck like that, too." Jmo

There's no way to disprove any possibility. However, the more convoluted the plan, with more actors involved, the less likely it is possible because that requires collusion between different people. Any one person can sqeal at any given time. Those scenarios usually end up in blackmail.

Sure, some people even fake cancer to get money through go fund me campaigns.

I just don't feel that scenario applies here. Everything points to FS! JMO

Also, about the "fake cancer " stories, many of them have no accompanying TV media interest and when they do acquire the TV media interest, that's when they tend to fall apart at the slightest scrutiny.

She talks about him repeatedly going over to the side of the house, and said she thought he was merely checking that the gate was locked. That makes me think they found something on the side of the house that she is trying to explain away. Maybe more blood? Maybe something else.

Someone whom I forgot to quote much farther upthread, suggested that she was trying to control a narrative explaining multiple trails of blood coming from clear forensic signs of multiple trips being taken back and forth. :(

IMO, the shadow that is in discussion is caused by the driver door being opened and moving. The appearance and the disappearance of shadow and the door movement happen at the same time.
Too much pareidolia happening.

Pareidolia= is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct.

Aw yes, that's ^^^the word I was trying to think of. Discussed it so much in Bridge Guys video, and in the White Truck videos, trying to see if there was a body of the missing bicyclist inside or not.

She has muddied the waters to the point where they will never be clear again. She is her own worst enemy.

I caught that too! How does she even know if the shirt is in his closet? Is she implying she's been there recently or was the shirt placed in the closet prior to his disappearance? Heck, maybe that's her way of saying she's back in the home. I'm sensing major head games here.

Incidentally, I saw posts on social media from Gannon supporters taking about the movie coming out.

Hmm, I wonder where she got the idea to post about the movie and shirt?

She seems to be all about creating a story where she is the star and the good stepmother and
if there's no way to prove there's really a shirt for a movie date, that's okay.....it's a story!

Last edited:
Pareidolia= is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct.

Aw yes, that's ^^^the word I was trying to think of. Discussed it so much in Bridge Guys video, and in the White Truck videos, trying to see if there was a body of the missing bicyclist inside or not.
Huh. I thought that was a made-up word, or a typo... : )

she is on her own.

when asked if LE were doing anything about the harassment LS is receiving she stated clearly LE are focused on finding gannon.

moo
If the investigators had this 'mystery' video that TS spoke of, clearly showing G getting out of the truck on the far side, then I think this would have been a perfect time for the spokesperson to 'clear her' and tell the public that he did return home from their shopping trip....

But she didn't do that. In fact, she called attention to the fact that there is no certainty that the original report of his walking to a friend's home, is credible.

So yes, she is on her own.

She was adamant that they believe Gannon is alive. Which means they have credible information pointing towards that. Hmmmmm.. Would they be THAT adamant if they thought he wasn't alive? Give false hope? Is it a trap?
If they are searching the Palmer Lake area and National Parks, they aren't expecting to find him alive and well....:(

If the investigators had this 'mystery' video that TS spoke of, clearly showing G getting out of the truck on the far side, then I think this would have been a perfect time for the spokesperson to 'clear her' and tell the public that he did return home from their shopping trip....

But she didn't do that. In fact, she called attention to the fact that there is no certainty that the original report of his walking to a friend's home, is credible.

So yes, she is on her own.
Making a false report, diverting crucial services, expenditures.. it keeps mounting up.
Could possibly add making a false report on clothing worn by victim, making false public accusations against RD, stating he released CCTV for money, impugning on the character integrity and reputations of Rd and the child's suffering mother.. that's without even thinking...
Even if she is innocent of any part in his disappearance, that's a lot of 'stuff'.

She seems to be all about creating a story where she is the star and the good stepmother and
if there's no way to prove there's really a shirt for a movie date, that's okay.....it's a story!

THIS. She’s so narcissistic that she probably thinks this will gain a lot of traction and get a Lifetime movie or something.

Disgusting.

If she told them that, I absolutely believe they would have jumped on it just to be safe.

I think they called Gannon a “runaway,” because that’s precisely what SM told them.

She made no mention of this person.

the sheriffs office media liaison manager today made it extremely clear that LE never said Gannon was a runaway, they were told that by the person who reported him missing.

and that right there says they are calling her out on that lie, just as they did about the false report and false release of him being seen on video the first day he went missing.

I may have missed this being discussed or maybe People magazine is not considered MSM (and if so, tell me asap and I will delete), but if they are reporting that in response to the new statement by TS that “Right now there is no threat to the community as far as this case goes,” El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Sgt. Deborah Mynatt tells PEOPLE. “We don’t have those specifics to put out there [yet], and we haven’t done so. There’s reasons for that and we just can’t go into those details,” isn’t that a direct rebuke to her tale and pleading for people to keep an eye out for suspicious cars? I interpret that as forceful a statement as they can make at this time that they don’t believe her. It’s late so maybe I’m reading too much into it or just hopeful that they are tightening the screws on her. jmo

Police Responds to Claims of Missing Colo. Boy's Stepmother: 'There Is No Threat to the Community'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair