Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it likely that Gannon will be found Alive?
No.

A first date?
No.
High school?
No.
The excitement of a first car. Graduation.
No.
College. A first job. A paycheck. Buying a home.
No.
Marriage.
No.
Let's stop for a moment, and think about his life...

We need LOVE and COMPASSION on this planet EarthGaia.
We cannot continue this way.

The wait is excruciating and I’ve never met this handsome boy. I watched the YouTube video last night of him playing sonic. His antics are so cute and full of fun. He has the cutest cleft chin as does my daughter and I don’t know why but that made me upset even more.

Please bring him home to his mum and dad.

Do narcissists typically commit suicide? I thought they typically hold themselves in too high of a regard to even contemplate.

That doesn't appear to be true as noted by various studies. Here is just one example and there are many other

studies out there.

For example, a 15-year follow up study of patients admitted to a psychiatric hospital in New York

showed that patients with NPD or narcissistic traits were significantly more likely to die from suicide

compared to individuals without NPD or narcissistic traits (Stone 1989). Another study found that

depressed older adults with narcissistic personalities were at increased suicide risk (Heisel

et al. 2007). It has been observed that patients with NPD can be at elevated suicide risk not

only during periods when they are depressed but also during periods when they are not suffering

from depression (Ronningstam & Maltsberger 1998). Suicidal behavior in individuals with NPD has been

explained by the fact that their self-esteem is fragile and suicide attempt may be a response to

a perceived narcissistic injury (Perry 1990). It has been suggested that suicidal behavior in

individuals with NPD can be a) an attempt to increase self-esteem via a sense of mastery; b) an

attempt to defend themselves against expected narcissistic threats; c) a revengeful action against

narcissistic damage; d) a false assumption of indestructibility (immortality?); and e) desire to

abolish an imperfect self (Ronningstam & Maltsberger 1998). It is important to note that NPD is

frequently comorbid with other personality disorders such as borderline personality disorder.

Comorbid personality disorders may substantially contribute to suicidality observed in individuals

with NPD. The prevalence of NPD in the general population is not high. However, many people have

narcissistic per-sonality features. Therefore, studies of suicidal behavior in persons with NPD or

narcissistic traits may be important for suicide prevention efforts.

http://www.psychiatria-danubina.com/UserDocsImages/pdf/dnb_vol28_no3/dnb_vol28_no3_307.pdf

ACCIDENT: It took me a while, but instead of just messaging one person who asked, I thought I would put the link here for everyone who wants to see it. It comes from some screenshots of LS's on FB and someone captured them before they were deleted.
At 17:02 and 18:39, she mentions ACCIDENT. Her words- not mine.
Thank you to Plunder for this- look for her youtube vids- she does an excellent job.

LeTecia Stauch Blames Bath Salts, Neighbor, Bio Mom & Dad in Gannon Stauch’s Disappearance: Facebook
Sending you love and light.
Please don't let social media affect you.
There is a very dark, low vibration on much of the Internet.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if your dream wasn't the outcome for TS. She has dug a hole so deep that I can't see how she can crawl out of it. This latest search with all the resources being utilized feels different. I'm more optimistic that LE is closing in on finding Gannon.

She is in a deep hole, as you say, but I would be willing to bet that she thinks she's safe behind the runaway/abduction lie. Just like Patrick Frazee was so incredulous that people would not believe Kelsey just went off somewhere and killed herself - "no body no crime" as he said; I think LS believes that she created this scenario that can't be disproved. That's what all of her ridiculous ramblings were about, IMO. I trust that Dan May is way ahead of her and she won't know what hit her when he is done if she is in any way responsible for the loss of little Gannon. MOO. May God be with Gannon and everyone working to find him.

I believe that narcissists are actually at a higher risk of suicide. Not that I know that she's been officially diagnosed as such.

My pregnant sister was killed by her narcissist and manipulative husband in September. He then killed himself after he shot her 3 times, but made sure to call his friend and blame her for his upcoming death.

I woke up at 4am and had to look at my phone for an update.

I had a nightmare about TS that felt so real. She went quiet for 24 hours and then the police found her deceased right after they found Gannon.

This case needs a break so I can stop going insane!
This is a clear sign of WS's addiction. I know because I have been having symptoms myself.

We don't need a break in the case as much as a break from following all these heartbreaking cases! I just might take one soon since I'm still having trouble with the site which makes it even more stressful.

That doesn't appear to be true as noted by various studies. Here is just one example and there are many other

studies out there.

For example, a 15-year follow up study of patients admitted to a psychiatric hospital in New York

showed that patients with NPD or narcissistic traits were significantly more likely to die from suicide

compared to individuals without NPD or narcissistic traits (Stone 1989). Another study found that

depressed older adults with narcissistic personalities were at increased suicide risk (Heisel

et al. 2007). It has been observed that patients with NPD can be at elevated suicide risk not

only during periods when they are depressed but also during periods when they are not suffering

from depression (Ronningstam & Maltsberger 1998). Suicidal behavior in individuals with NPD has been

explained by the fact that their self-esteem is fragile and suicide attempt may be a response to

a perceived narcissistic injury (Perry 1990). It has been suggested that suicidal behavior in

individuals with NPD can be a) an attempt to increase self-esteem via a sense of mastery; b) an

attempt to defend themselves against expected narcissistic threats; c) a revengeful action against

narcissistic damage; d) a false assumption of indestructibility (immortality?); and e) desire to

abolish an imperfect self (Ronningstam & Maltsberger 1998). It is important to note that NPD is

frequently comorbid with other personality disorders such as borderline personality disorder.

Comorbid personality disorders may substantially contribute to suicidality observed in individuals

with NPD. The prevalence of NPD in the general population is not high. However, many people have

narcissistic per-sonality features. Therefore, studies of suicidal behavior in persons with NPD or

narcissistic traits may be important for suicide prevention efforts.

http://www.psychiatria-danubina.com/UserDocsImages/pdf/dnb_vol28_no3/dnb_vol28_no3_307.pdf

Thank you for the info! But I sure hope that she would enjoy herself much more taking the leading role in a trial:confused:. Don't forget that SHE is the victim :rolleyes:.

My pregnant sister was killed by her narcissist and manipulative husband in September. He then killed himself after he shot her 3 times, but made sure to call his friend and blame her for his upcoming death.
Wow, not responsible for anything, right to the bitter end. Unbelievably sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

@kittythehare LE must have something they are confident with or they wouldn't be putting all those resources on the ground with such persistence. It looks sparsely populated by map, is phone coverage solid out there or spotty? I wonder if someone is talking because the search is so specific.
Driving 105 as a shortcut from the SW Denver metro area to Colorado Springs many times I’ve always had excellent cell service. Verizon coverage is best here

Hi Webslueth family :)
I'm in UK and am just wondering what the time is over there??? Am hoping they will be out searching again soon, especially as the search was in such a precise area yesterday. Let's hope they are closing in on something soooon!! Prayers for Gannon's family, amy today bring some answers for all those anxiouslywaiting xx

7 am right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member