Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think they’ll find him. Something specific is guiding them to search areas, especially the last one in particular.

You don’t spend a week sifting snow in an area 40 miles away, unless you have a strong belief you are going to find something.

This woman had limited time, and did this in broad daylight. I think once the snow melts, Gannon will be found.
I agree. Also, here in Florida, many of the missing are found by hunters just stumbling through the woods. I'm just waiting for the melt to begin although I sure hope he's found sooner.

I do think they’ll find him. Something specific is guiding them to search areas, especially the last one in particular.

You don’t spend a week sifting snow in an area 40 miles away, unless you have a strong belief you are going to find something.

This woman had limited time, and did this in broad daylight. I think once the snow melts, Gannon will be found.
Maybe they already found she had destroyed his body, incineration or dumpster theories but traveled that far in order to dispose of evidence related to the execution? Is that possible?
That they know his remains are not recoverable already ?

Would be interested to know if Gannon routinely missed school, or did he have pretty good attendance. Just wondering if Monday was out of the ordinary or routine for that??
I've wondered the same, how he appeared to his teacher (clean, well-fed, happy?) and the impression other kids had about him. So far there hasn't been anything in the MSM that addresses those questions about his school life.

I've wondered the same, how he appeared to his teacher (clean, well-fed, happy?) and the impression other kids had about him. So far there hasn't been anything in the MSM that addresses those questions about his school life.

Not much but from MSM "I actually got to be around him, to know the loving child that he actually is, and again, being a parent, you couldn't even imagine going through something as tragic as this right now," said Mathelda Warren, who says she lives next door to the Stauches and knows Gannon.

ETA: very kind words, he must have made a good impression on people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member