Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think if the house is monitored by ADT and no one is living there since the neighbor turned over video evidence that SM didn't bring gannon home with her, the house is considered sealed.

I haven't read or heard anywhere that no one is living there, I'm just typing out loud.

Also, I'm wondering if the red truck was taken into custody after the release of the neighbor's video.

Apology to all if this has already been chewed up and regurgitated.

Just checking in this morning. I so hoped our boy would be found before another calendar page is turned. We've been given an extra day this month, please let him be found today.

You guys, a little story, please bear with me...

We have woods next to our home and my boys and all the neighborhood kids play there. Yesterday my baby, who would tell you he is NOT a baby (he's right - he's 7 - but my heart doesn't believe it), got hung up on part of a tree while working on their "fort". His snow pants were caught and he couldn't get loose and was clinging to a branch with his feet a few inches off the ground. His screams for help brought me running out of the house in short sleeves and slippers (in MN!). He needed help urgently and I could tell by the sound of his voice. Nothing could have kept me from getting to him. My 13 year old was farther back in the woods, but closer than me. I still got to him first.

I can't stand the thought of him screaming for help and not being able to get to him. This was minor and he probably wouldn't have been hurt badly if he had fallen, but he was scared. How dare someone take a child, hurt a child, keep a child from his mother when he's scared. I can't stand thinking of Gannon's last moments, but with effort I can turn my attention away from that horror and focus on something else. His mama doesn't have that luxury. I know she has hope right now, but when he is found, his final moments when he needed and wanted her and she didn't know are going to haunt her. Nothing that awful will ever happen to LS, even if the most awful of awful things are done to her (and I hope they are), she'll never suffer like LH.

My heart is breaking for that adorable boy and the people who love him.

I'm going back to catch up, but obviously I need to back away from this case. I just hope he's found today. Come home, baby boy.

I don’t know if in Kelsey’s case it was different because of the eye witness/accessory who could verify how that blood came to be where it was or not...but I would think a house should be sealed if there is a belief the crime took place within it. But also in Kelsey’s case the witness had so much more detailed info...it is impossible to know what the outcome would have been if she did not exist or if there would have been a trial at all...jmo

I read an article where they interviewed one of the investigators, and they said exactly what you said-they don’t know if they would’ve even had a case without making the deal with the devil. They knew something had occurred in the bathroom, but they hadn’t even known about all the blood or cleanup in the living room, couldn’t find the burn mark at the ranch, etc...The strong chemical smells of cleaners (at the house) and plastic (at the ranch) made things very difficult for the cadaver dogs as well, to find anything. The photo evidence and electronic evidence was helpful, but wouldn’t seal the case without KK spilling the beans.

I don’t think that will be the case here, since LS seems to spill the beans with reckless abandon, all on her own.

moo

I would think if the house is monitored by ADT and no one is living there since the neighbor turned over video evidence that SM didn't bring gannon home with her, the house is considered sealed.

I haven't read or heard anywhere that no one is living there, I'm just typing out loud.

Also, I'm wondering if the red truck was taken into custody after the release of the neighbor's video.

Apology to all if this has already been chewed up and regurgitated.

IIRC. A spoiler was released, on Tricia's podcast, regarding Part 2 of Crime Online's article. It was regarding a rental car. Anyone remember that?

Maybe we shouldn't focus so much on the red truck.
Yes. I brought up the rental threads ago. Only because a reporter asked that very question early in during a presser. Reply was "All part of the Investigation" words not verbatim. I assume since it was out there it could be discussed. Yet no other info on that.

So I guess the rental car reference came from a Q & A on Tricia's live chat. Here is a link from the original post. I will alert my post to see if I can get confirmation from Tricia.

CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #21
When asked what part 2 might contain, the Crimeline reporter wrote in the chat of the Websleuths Youtube episode 'The car rental and the Nissan truck'
Sorry I forget her name it is Leigh something!

When asked what part 2 might contain, the Crimeline reporter wrote in the chat of the Websleuths Youtube episode 'The car rental and the Nissan truck'
Sorry I forget her name it is Leigh something!

Well. Here we go again. Why the need to rent a car? Daughter has a car, TS has a leased car and AS , the owner of the red truck was out of town.

Well. Here we go again. Why the need to rent a car? Daughter has a car, TS has a leased car and AS , the owner of the red truck was out of town.
I know, it's bad enough trying to keep things in order with all the differing stories TS is putting out there!!
Now we have multiple vehicles added to the mix!!!

Just did a drive by at the new search location. They have a staging area set up with a sign on Walker Road. I drove into the parking lot and it looks like there are fewer than 10 cars.

I also drove some of the side roads but didn’t see anyone. The fact that I can’t even find the searchers makes me realize just how difficult this search for sweet Gannon is. I know they’re working with some kind of location data, but still.

I’ll watch for reporters talking about the search today and get back out if it seems productive.

Just did a drive by at the new search location. They have a staging area set up with a sign on Walker Road. I drove into the parking lot and it looks like there are fewer than 10 cars.

I also drove some of the side roads but didn’t see anyone. The fact that I can’t even find the searchers makes me realize just how difficult this search for sweet Gannon is. I know they’re working with some kind of location data, but still.

I’ll watch for reporters talking about the search today and get back out if it seems productive.
Thank you @Silverheels , I keep looking and have not yet seen anything at all today about the search, and I thought the reporters would probably have been on it..??

IIRC. A spoiler was released, on Tricia's podcast, regarding Part 2 of Crime Online's article. It was regarding a rental car. Anyone remember that?

Maybe we shouldn't focus so much on the red truck.
IMO, the rental car may tie back to the video still shots that were shown on the media interview with RD.

So, according to the latest article:
Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

ADT detected movement in the basement area and the main floor around 3pm. Doesn’t that prove someone else was there besides TS? We know the sisters weren’t home yet and AS was out of town....so could it have been Gannon?

and now Leigh Egan has confirmed the selfie on GS’s phone, which by TS’s account, was taken after they returned from their “shopping trip.” So maybe, just maybe, GS did exit on the opposite side of the truck that day, and he did return home.

Does anyone know the Alice Crimmins case? We could have something similar here.

I don’t doubt that TS feels guilty about something, hence her reactions and attacks—but everything changes if Gannon did in fact come home that day.

I’m so glad we have your valuable input! I was so hoping there would be a bigger turnout...my guess is that the staging area is not as close to where the search is taking place as we thought it might be. Maybe they can hold the media off long enough to keep it hidden, but if they find him, there will be no mistaking it.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member