Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t it true though that he COULD have gotten out on the other side of the truck? That no other neighborhood cameras were at the correct angle? It was the first thing I thought when I saw the footage. NOT that I believe most of what comes out of her mouth, but just that this could technically not be evidence? I just worry about all the crap she will try to use to get out of this horrifying mess that she created/concocted.
I personally think she could have left her phone in a store to throw off LE. Since phone pings are roughly a 1-2mile radius from a tower, I don’t think that LE could actually tell if her phone was sitting perfectly still for 2 hours?
moo!
There’s always the chance that there are other cameras, perhaps one with a different angle.

I don’t believe he got out of that car, simply because of the timeline. She needed time to get rid of his body, and everything happening just before that 911 call, would be cutting it too close.

There’s a reason he wasn’t spotted going to a friend’s house, and that’s because it never happened.

In regards to the phone, if she left it in a store, then there should be security footage of her leaving, with her phone not traveling with her. Cell tower data should paint the picture.

Clearly she does not want anyone to know where she went after 11 am and before she picked up her phone.
You know the phone is only theory,not a validated fact? It was put forward as a possible explanation for a double visit , also unverified to an animal shop. Could well be a red herring.

Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

This is where 11-year-old Gannon Stauch was last seen two weeks ago today. Very quiet on the street right now. No activity happening as of 11:00 a.m.
Those poor people. I can't imagine what they are going through on top of the news being outside their house all the time. This case is breaking my heart with every hour that goes by.

I hope it happens soon. Surely it will. She is a lot more narcissistic than she is intelligent.

My concern is that even morons get lucky sometimes.

Kelsey Berreth's remains have never been found, and we ALL know it's not owing to PF's advanced planning capabilities.

He got really, really lucky in that respect.

If you consider LWOP + 156 years lucky.

LE needs some type of digital/electronic footprint, or witness testimony, i.e., a sighting of her & him out that day.

Either that, or they're going to need some divine intervention....Which I don't rule out in this case, given the number of people praying for Gannon to be found.

JMO.

Last edited:
She cannot do this. She cannot tell the truth because she is not made that way. And they would arrest her immediately.

Until Gannon is found I feel like SM getting arrested is possibly the worst thing that could happen. While out & free she's running her mouth and doing incredibly stupid shiz. She'll screw up big eventually, possibly providing the break needed, be it a location, confession, accomplice, etc. Get her in a jail cell lawyered up too early and you all but shut this down. I think the public pressure on her right now is a great thing, even if a lot is just horrible rumours... she seems to be a horrible person regardless of what she's eventually found to be guilty of.

She'll break, I can almost guarantee it.

bbm

It would be obvious the phone was not moving within the area if she had simply left it in place. I wonder if she had assistance, maybe she handed the phone to a someone who stayed behind within the general shopping location for the duration, and making sure to stay away from surveillance cameras.
You might be correct about the gps and being obvious that the phone isn't moving. I've thought that maybe she "stashed" her phone for a while now. Assuming she had her gps location turned off, LE would have to rely on the less precise (as i understand it) pinging method. So maybe if she was at like a mall or something, it might just seem reasonable that she is shopping at multiple stores. I'm not sure how accurate "pinging" is. I'm thinking it can pinpoint you withing a few hundred feet or so, but I'm not sure. Even if that is the case, if it didn't know EXACTLY where you were (within a few hundred feet), would it still be able to show that you weren't moving?

And even if they did suspect her of "stashing" her phone, they still wouldn't know where she went without her phone. I think she was again counting on cctv being long gone. I don't think she thought they would be onto her this quickly. That being said, trying to track someone with cctv seems like it would be very difficult.

MOO

Until Gannon is found I feel like SM getting arrested is possibly the worst thing that could happen. While out & free she's running her mouth and doing incredibly stupid shiz. She'll screw up big eventually, possibly providing the break needed, be it a location, confession, accomplice, etc. Get her in a jail cell lawyered up too early and you all but shut this down. I think the public pressure on her right now is a great thing, even if a lot is just horrible rumours... she seems to be a horrible person regardless of what she's eventually found to be guilty of.

THIS! It’s why I feel like LE is just waiting to find Gannon. Alive or deceased.

Yes, but I also think she thrives on being the 'public enemy' . She gets a thrill out of this. Jmo

She must be feeling hunted.

ITA! Not sure she'll break, but the outside pressure is working in LE's favour. Keep it up.

MOO

I'm certain they are just letting her run wild until they find him. I'm positive that they are keeping good track of her though.

Can’t LS be charged with providing false statements & concealment of a child/interfering with custody?
LE knows that TS lied about Gannon running away because the last time he was seen in that neighborhood, was when he got into the truck with TS.
Those charges probably couldn’t keep her in jail, though, right? She could bond out maybe? Just thinking out loud. MOO
Yep, we see that in a lot of cases here - LE charges someone with a lesser crime in order to get them into custody and interrogation.

IMO LE won't do the same to LS until they've run out of other techniques because it's highly likely (as shown in her msm interview) that she'd immediately lawyer up.

That would not fit the story, that she remained within the area; she would be admitting to having gone somewhere else for a period of time before going back to retrieve the phone.
I don't recall her ever stating that she never left the house that day. (Not saying that she didn't say it.....)

You might be correct about the gps and being obvious that the phone isn't moving. I've thought that maybe she "stashed" her phone for a while now. Assuming she had her gps location turned off, LE would have to rely on the less precise (as i understand it) pinging method. So maybe if she was at like a mall or something, it might just seem reasonable that she is shopping at multiple stores. I'm not sure how accurate "pinging" is. I'm thinking it can pinpoint you withing a few hundred feet or so, but I'm not sure. Even if that is the case, if it didn't know EXACTLY where you were (within a few hundred feet), would it still be able to show that you weren't moving?

And even if they did suspect her of "stashing" her phone, they still wouldn't know where she went without her phone. I think she was again counting on cctv being long gone. I don't think she thought they would be onto her this quickly. That being said, trying to track someone with cctv seems like it would be very difficult.

MOO

Do not rule out the onboard computer information in the truck. That's actual data for the truck's activity on that day. You can lose a phone, or break it, but you cannot get to the onboard data easily. I doubt she could.

If she bought anything at the store that cannot be accounted for at this point, then that’s damning.

It would mean that those purchases were related to what happened to Gannon.
oh dear, tarp, rubber gloves, trash bags, shovels, etc - we've seen this before - hope they checked Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member