Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 228484
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
View attachment 228486
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

RSABBM:

This isn't making any sense to me whatsoever.

So, GS was last seen heading over to a friend's house, and from there LE leapt to the conclusion that he's a runaway?

No. Uh-uh.

LE's going to need to show their work here, because I'm not seeing how they came up with that answer, based on what I'm reading.

Were both of his parents home when he left the house in the afternoon?

Was he upset about anything when he left?

When did parents contact LE to report him missing?

Does GS have any SM accounts that anyone's been able to find?

Has LE held a press conference?

This account just sounds horribly, horribly "off."

JMO.

RSABBM:

This isn't making any sense to me whatsoever.

So, GS was last seen heading over to a friend's house, and from there LE leapt to the conclusion that he's a runaway?

No. Uh-uh.

LE's going to need to show their work here, because I'm not seeing how they came up with that answer, based on what I'm reading.

Were both of his parents home when he left the house in the afternoon?

Was he upset about anything when he left?

When did parents contact LE to report him missing?

Does GS have any SM accounts that anyone's been able to find?

Has LE held a press conference?

This account just sounds horribly, horribly "off."

JMO.
Eta:Gannon Stauch

Thanks!

Was this a video GS posted online recently?

He and his friend look so little and sound so young.

I was happy and relieved to see both age-appropriate interaction and gaming content.

A lot of their conversation made me smile. For example:

GS (excitedly): "Hey, what if I get a subscriber right off the bat?"

Friend (matter-of-factly): "Probably be me."

Cute kid.

I really hope he did just take off and he's hunkered down somewhere safe.

LE really needs to hold a presser soon; otherwise, I'm beyond worried for him.

Again: WHY ARE THEY LABELING HIM A RUNAWAY?!?

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree.
“I believe I can fly” made me wanna cry.
The vid I posted was from 4 months ago, his first. There are comments from someone who says they are a relative on that one. I haven’t watched the other five yet.

Thank you! :)
Can you post the name or link to his SM account, by any chance?
I want to watch some of his other vids to see if any red flags start waving.

Thank you! :)
Can you post the name or link to his SM account, by any chance?
I want to watch some of his other vids to see if any red flags start waving.
Crud, I’m sry. I was looking at his subscriptions by mistake and there were five but when I just now went back and clicked the down arrow he has many more subscriptions to many other games. My guess? is he’s commented on many of them. Possibly conversing with others. I know how kids that age are. Gamers have their own codes and lingo to communicate. Kid’s lingo is unique.
Gannon Stauch

I wondered this too! He was home all day sick on Monday, and honestly, what 11 year old isn't so glued to technology these days that they would leave without their phone? Also, wouldn't the phone have the number and maybe contact info of the friend that he was supposed to be visiting?

ETA: Assuming the plans weren't made over a gaming console.

Wondering where that info is coming from? I just started following so I don't know if this has been reported in MSM?
I just started reading here, too. Ima alerted me. I don’t know where that info came from but if it’s true, it is very very troubling IMO

BBM:

Can somebody post the link to the article that mentions GS doing a search r/t whether or not parents can track a phone it's turned off?

I haven't seen that anywhere, but would definitely like to be able to read more about that.

Also, I've only seen references to GS's mom, nothing identifying her as his stepmom.
Does anyone have a quick link to the source of that info, too?

Thanks!!

JMO.

I haven't had any luck. I'm assuming the original poster saw it on SM.

https://www.outtherecolorado.com/search-underway-for-missing-colorado-boy/

The above site references the step-mom

BBM:

Can somebody post the link to the article that mentions GS doing a search r/t whether or not parents can track a phone it's turned off?

I haven't seen that anywhere, but would definitely like to be able to read more about that.

Also, I've only seen references to GS's mom, nothing identifying her as his stepmom.
Does anyone have a quick link to the source of that info, too?

Thanks!!

JMO.
This is the closest I can properly post.

Deputies are actively searching for the boy in between calls for service, and the case has been forwarded to major crimes detectives. Such a move is made when additional investigative tools, such as the ability to obtain deleted information off a phone, are needed, she said.

Deputies are actively searching for the boy in between calls for service, and the case has been forwarded to major crimes detectives. Such a move is made when additional investigative tools, such as the ability to obtain deleted information off a phone, are needed, she said.

Staff Sgt. Zach Sheely, a spokesman for the Colorado Springs-based Colorado Army National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade, confirmed to The Gazette that Stauch’s father is a member of his unit but could not provide further information.

“Here at the brigade we’re taking this extremely seriously and we’re doing everything we can to help the family,” Sheely said. “We definitely want to encourage anyone with any information to call that phone number and just cooperate with law enforcement.”
https://www.outtherecolorado.com/search-underway-for-missing-colorado-boy/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member