CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been a long time coming. Justice for Gannon is within arms reach, I’m thinking of Al and Landon as they have to sit and listen to this pure evil. Your voice will be heard Gannon and ‘she’ will pay for what she did to you.

I know this will have been asked 100 times over but will we be able to watch this trial? I’m disappointed to see that court tv don’t seem to be covering it, I’m in the uk what time will they be starting BST?

Today has been a long time coming. Justice for Gannon is within arms reach, I’m thinking of Al and Landon as they have to sit and listen to this pure evil. Your voice will be heard Gannon and ‘she’ will pay for what she did to you.

I know this will have been asked 100 times over but will we be able to watch this trial? I’m disappointed to see that court tv don’t seem to be covering it, I’m in the uk what time will they be starting BST?
I'm not in the UK, but I think it's in a bit under six hours from now.

I'm also in the UK. I have it in my head it's around 3/4pm BST. I'll be at work but monitoring this thread all day, I'll probably check in properly from 3pm BST.

Really starting to feel jittery, now.

Doesn't help that everything's going to be happening when I'm sleeping!

Just crossing all my fingers and toes that the folks that end up chosen are steadfast and true, that their courage and hearts will not falter, that their shoulders are strong and can carry the weight of the responsibility of standing for all of us.

And, first and foremost, for Gannon.

MOO

Here for Gannon...

Let's get this justice show on the road. I can only imagine what LS might pull in court, but regardless, she's never going to be a free person again and that must absolutely kill her. Good.

At least you're alive, you left Gannon dead and stuffed in a suitcase by the road like garbage. So unfair.

Oh how I loathe this woman/child killer.

MOO

I'm also in the UK. I have it in my head it's around 3/4pm BST. I'll be at work but monitoring this thread all day, I'll probably check in properly from 3pm BST.

UK here too, I worked it out as 4pm. Google tells me we are 7 hours ahead of Colorado,MT. I will be checking from 3 too though!

Justice for Gannon Jacob Stauch. Here for Gannon!

8:30/9:00 am MT begins (anticipated time)

Judge Gregory Werner is presiding over this case
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri are trial days
Thursdays will be an off day for the duration of trial

Good morning, y'all!

Trial will be visual and audio in real time. Law & Crime will be utilizing the Court’s webinar.
You have the option to watch trial via the Court webinar (link below) or L&C and I anticipate that it will be on YT at later time.

@cathyrusson
Letecia Stauch in court today for final pretrial hearing ahead of trial. We CAN broadcast this trial. The caveat is we can only use the court's webinar feed. Won't be perfect but we know there is a ton of interest in this case. Openings April 3rd.

Last edited:
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...cure the Attendance of Defendant at Trial.pdf

Supposedly, LC gets to choose whether she wants to stay in a holding cell at the courthouse. Did I read that correctly? She will be transported to courthouse daily for trial (no trial on Thursdays) but has the option not to be present at trial and stay in holding cell?

Yes, I am quoting my own deleted response. lol Reread linked page and it reads as meaning duration of trial in moo. The last paragraph is strong language. Judge is not playing around with LS, imo. Additionally, we will see. Hope that one of our verified law experts will have time to advise during the trial. We really appreciate all our legals here as their expertise is valued so much!

Her demeanor on March 20th.

Prior to the first potential jury members walking into the courtroom, Letecia Stauch was smiling as she was speaking with one of her defense attorneys. Since they came in, Stauch has been looking away from all of the potential jurors. Covering her face with her hair.

Really starting to feel jittery, now.

Doesn't help that everything's going to be happening when I'm sleeping!

And, first and foremost, for Gannon.

MOO

Me too - 9 hours ahead of MT - at least I have ALL you to rely on for updates! :D

Justice for Gannon Jacob Stauch. Here for Gannon!

8:30/9:00 am MT begins (anticipated time)

Judge Gregory Werner is presiding over this case
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri are trial days
Thursdays will be an off day for the duration of trial

Good morning, y'all!

Trial will be visual and audio in real time. Law & Crime will be utilizing the Court’s webinar.
You have the option to watch trial via the Court webinar (link below) or L&C and I anticipate that it will be on YT at later time.

@cathyrusson
Letecia Stauch in court today for final pretrial hearing ahead of trial. We CAN broadcast this trial. The caveat is we can only use the court's webinar feed. Won't be perfect but we know there is a ton of interest in this case. Openings April 3rd.

I see it will be on YT later - hopefully one of you will post the link so I can watch the opening statements in (my) morning!

But I really do NOT believe they are going to get thru 120 potential jurors today - for opening statements in the afternoon as advertised.... but I guess we shall see, eh? :)

Me too - 9 hours ahead of MT - at least I have ALL you to rely on for updates! :D

I see it will be on YT later - hopefully one of you will post the link so I can watch the opening statements in (my) morning!

But I really do NOT believe they are going to get thru 120 potential jurors today - for opening statements in the afternoon as advertised.... but I guess we shall see, eh? :)
I'm nervous , I'm glad justice is starting .

I can't believe it's here. Lets be having her.

Disappointed to learn upthread a little that she has the option of sitting in a holding cell.

Hope there are no empty cardboard archive boxes around if she comes out. **eye roll**

I'm so glad this is finally getting underway, but I don't think LS should be allowed to sit it out in the courthouse holding cell.

That said, it's only a matter of time now before she takes up residence in the penitentiary.

Forever.

I'm so glad this is finally getting underway, but I don't think LS should be allowed to sit it out in the courthouse holding cell.

That said, it's only a matter of time now before she takes up residence in the penitentiary.

Forever.
I understand what you are saying. But there's not much that can be done about that IMO. While the sheriff's office has been told to use force if necessary to get her TO court, the court sanctioning the use of physical force IN the courtroom in the presence of the jury just can't happen.

I expect she'll decide to attend the way the judge has set it up though. She's not going to be allowed to just hang back at the jail. And even if she refuses to attend and is put in the holding cell at the courthouse, the order says she'll be brought to court multiple times (outside the presence of the jury I'm sure) to see if she's changed her mind about attending. So she'll not just be left alone.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member