CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he had hydro in his system it seems to me she attacked him in his sleep. Guess I’m kind of hopeful he didn’t see it coming and didn’t have much time to realize what was happening.

I would suppose the hydrocodone would have been given for the burns. I had thought she might have beaten him before she took him out that day so maybe he had the blunt force injuries (skull fractures) prior to the stabbing and gun shot. Still can't fathom that she is trying to put on the charade that she didn't do it or was insane. She has too many decisions that she made starting with that night and the candle--- each action attempting to cover another. If we look at her phone records from the affidavit (1 am and 4 am, IIRC)and the assistant principal (text at 3 am)she was up for a fair amount of time that night. I wonder if she drugged him late at night after a beating.

His burns must have been worse than she said. Hydrocode also makes your stomach hurt. Remember the video of him getting in the truck and everyone commenting that he had a gait in his walk like he was sick, or out of it.
Hydrocodone also causes nausea. The head injury alone would cause vomiting but adding Hydrocodone to the mix is a sure fire way to bring on stomach upset.

Poor Gannon. He fought for his life but was no match for the evil Stepmother.

That weekend was a storm of T proportions. Feeling ignored in her marriage, fearing getting kicked out, resenting step-parenting/babysitting, feigning upset for her faked miscarriages (18 month gestation resulting in early miscarriages? Huh?) triggered by a celebrity plan crash and then having to deal with a child's bathrooming issues, brought on by preterm birth, prescription meds, fast food and a hike without bathrooms -- she's uncaring, cruel, stupid.

If only we could go back in time and drop T off at the airport and keep grandma around home. Gannon needed TLC.

This is heart-rending.

Jmo

Last edited:
I wonder if the prosecution question about the hydrocodone will be further illuminated that he did not have a prescription for it. Something in the way it was asked leads me to think that he did not.

With all she was talking to AS about, it never came up that he needed a pain killer.

His burns must have been worse than she said. Hydrocode also makes your stomach hurt. Remember the video of him getting in the truck and everyone commenting that he had a gait in his walk like he was sick, or out of it.
I don't think LS was treating GS for his injury but instead, I always believed LS drugged GS and took him on that drive, and left him alone inside the truck-- hoping he'd die from the Rx where she could just dump his body but the plan did not work. JMO

With these injuries and the testimony so far, I can't see why she is not admitting guilt and sparing herself this information coming to light. I am baffled. She is connected to this crime with bright blue dots that are connected overwhelmingly.

Just my opinion, is that evil killers take a sick pleasure in hearing about the violent injuries they've caused their victim. There is no shame to be found in her; no remorse is felt over her evil ways. It's also possible that the Defendant wanted GS's parents to know about these horrific details inflicted upon their innocent child.

My speculation: Gannon had been sick. This was just prior to Covid blowing up the world. If he had a cough that resulted in very painful coughing, he may in fact have had an RX for cough syrup with hydrocodone. I don't know this, but from what I know of narcotics, such a prescription would come with a warning about constipation. If he already had sensitive bowels, this would be a challenge...

That weekend was storm of T proportions. Feeling ignored in her marriage, fearing getting kicked out, resenting step-parenting/babysitting, feigning upset for her faked miscarriages (18 month gestation resulting in early miscarriages? Huh?) triggered by a celebrity plan crash and then having to deal with a child's bathrooming issues, brought on by pre-maturity, prescription meds, fast food and a hike without bathrooms -- she's uncaring, cruel, stupid.

If pony we could go back in time and drop T off at the airport and keep grandma around home. Gannon needed TLC.

This is heart-rending.

Jmo
I’ve never seen cough medicine with Hydrocodone but I have a prescription cough medicine with CODEINE. I been given that several times due to severe bronchitis.

According to Wikipedia, that's the Sign of the Horns.

Why she flashed it is anyone's guess, but it indicates to me that she's still trying to manipulate someone or send a covert message.

View attachment 413874

Given LS is standing, this gesture by LS was likely when the jurors were arriving or departing the courtroom and it could also be the "hang loose" gesture or shaka sign associated with Hawaii or surf culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim