CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this and I think there's every possibility that she is might try to blame Harley and say she took the blame to save her, that she thought an insanity plea would explain this without her actually pleading guilty and she thought she wouldn't serve any time or whatever. I realise it's ridiculous but hey, what would surprise us coming from her?.

They are trying to cast doubt on Harley for a reason, I guess the logical one would be to discredit Harleys testimony when she sits up there and says her Mother has never shown signs of DID, they want it to look like Harley is saving her own skin. JMO
The same thoughts crossed my mind too. I’m often guilty of linear reasoning but when it comes to crime cases it’s not unusual to see logic go out the window.

In a case a few years back which still haunts me the prosecution actually had video evidence of guilt but the lackluster defense lawyer managed to plant a teeny seed of doubt and the jury found the man not guilty.

A different jury in a different city might have gone a different way; so much depends on the little things. IMO the jury in Letecia’s case has been following closely and asking questions so I don’t believe they’re in danger of being snowed by a red herring.

Hopefully the defense won’t throw H under the bus to get her very guilty mother off the hook. We need truth here, not fairy tales. IMO

On January 29, 2020, Sirois went to the Colorado Springs Airport and obtained surveillance video of Letecia Stauch from the rental car stand. While he was there, he was told Letecia had just handed over the keys and parked the white Kia Rio that investigators were looking for.

Sirois located the vehicle, took photos, and then searched the vehicle. He found a parking ticket on the floor from an airport parking kiosk.

https://twitter.com/AshleyPorteeyo

Robert Sirois is now testifying on the witness stand. In January 2020, he was a detective with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.

On January 29, 2020, Sirois went to the Colorado Springs Airport and obtained surveillance video of Letecia Stauch from the rental car stand. While he was there, he was told Letecia had just handed over the keys and parked the white Kia Rio that investigators were looking for.

Sirois located the vehicle, took photos, and then searched the vehicle. He found a parking ticket on the floor from an airport parking kiosk.

The court will take a break until 1:30.

Can anyone see on video if Al or Leticias brother is in the courtroom still?
I think I saw Al when they all stood for the jury to leave just then, but I'm really not certain. It was a bald white guy, seated behind the prosecution in I think a blue suit? Would make sense, it was a Sonic-esque blue.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member