CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS was 14 yrs old when her brother DL was born. His father was hit by a car and killed on DL’s 7th birthday . So LS was 21 when that happened.

She was 36 the day she killed Gannon and used that tragic event as an excuse for not reporting to work that day. An event that had occurred 15 years prior.

Talking about the specialty of the device, about how to use it, about the way you can get notifications (phone, computer). Geofencing providing alerts if it moves beyond an area. Talking about the covert nature of just installing the device in the first place.

LS was 14 yrs old when her brother DL was born. His father was hit by a car and killed on DL’s 7th birthday . So LS was 21 when that happened.

She was 36 the day she killed Gannon and used that tragic event as an excuse for not reporting to work that day. An event that had occurred 15 years prior.
She used an event that massively traumatized her own brother to cover up the murder of her own stepson.

Isn’t she vile?

Every single LE who talks hammers home to me how much of a group effort this case was. Huge amounts of folks were looped into this operation. No indication Gannon's death had anything to do with drugs, and three teams of undercover drug squad folks are right in there, no question, because they have the skills they need.

MOO

To conceal placing a tracker on a car they often use parking another car near the one to be tracked and popping the hood to block the placement of the tracker under the carriage of the car to be tracked. That is what they did to get a tracker on the vehicle.

Oh, this is so beautifully oldschool. Just park a car in front, pop the hood, pretend you've got car trouble while someone puts the device on the car. It's a wipe, like you see on shows like Leverage, or like something on a theatre stage.

No defense or jury questions.

Recess!

LS didn't rise again for the jury.

LS family believed she was being wrongfully accused -- just as she wanted them to think.

And even after using the NGRI defense, she's not bothered whatsoever that her brother was subpoenaed to give testimony. LS's lack of empathy and sense of entitlement is so obvious. Again, this is not characteristic of insanity. MOO

https://twitter.com/AshleyPorteeyo

Sergeant Roy A. Ditzler, with the Colorado Springs Police Department, was also called to the stand to testify. He was assigned to the metro vice intelligence task force in January 2020.

Sergeant Ditzler helped with the investigation looking into Gannon’s disappearance. On January 31, 2020, he was asked to conduct surveillance activity on a vehicle, and put a GPS tracker on a vehicle that Letecia was driving.

On one of the days, I saw the deputy kneel down before T left the courtroom. I speculate that she was uncuffing her feet.

Jmo
I kind of doubt her feet are bolted to the floor during the trial. I'm not sure that can be done fire safety-wise. She's also able to stand up when she needs to when the judge enters. No guarantee she could do that bound to the floor or even with her feet bound together. Also she can't be seen by the jury in restraints, I don't think. And last, I'm pretty sure we've seen court pics posted here on WS that show her feet and show no restraints. One was striking because it showed her pants were way too short, maybe because she's gained weight. I expect what was seen was the deputy putting on the chains to take her out after the jury left. Not uncuffing her to leave the courtroom unbound.
 JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member