CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to the injuries she inflicted on Gannon was awful. He had defensive wounds, hydrocodone in his system, fractured skull, and stabbing through his blanket. And, there she is trying to get fake lie detector tests and pretending she is her daughter to get stuff back. Always about her... that is not insanity, it is selfishness beyond belief.

It is hard to believe that she still wants to go through with this trial. Her lawyers are unable to ask any question that challenges the evidence against her. It is only to inflict pain on Gannon's family?

Not seen any evidence that she was "insane" or incapable of making decisions....not a second personality in sight.

Listening to the injuries she inflicted on Gannon was awful. He had defensive wounds, hydrocodone in his system. And, there she is trying to get fake lie detector tests and pretending she is her daughter to get stuff back. Always about her... that is not insanity, it is selfishness beyond belief.

It is hard to believe that she still wants to go through with this trial. Her lawyers are unable to ask any question that challenges the evidence against her. It is only to inflict pain on Gannon's family?

Not seen any evidence that she was "insane" or incapable of making decisions....not a second personality in sight.
I think she may still entertain the idea that she can beat the charge. She's not the brightest crayon in the box.

I feel bad for her attorneys; they're fighting an uphill battle with no chance of success.

Maybe she has another escape plan in the works. Maybe she was signaling to someone with her hand signal earlier.

I know that's crazy, but so is she.

I despise this woman.

In all my years here at Websleuths I can honestly say that I have NEVER felt the way I feel now about Leticia Stauch.

Throw away the key. Never speak her name again. Let her rot away in prison.

Peanut Butter and white bread for life.

Whatever.

Please just make this horrid person go away.

Listening to the injuries she inflicted on Gannon was awful. He had defensive wounds, hydrocodone in his system, fractured skull, and stabbing through his blanket. And, there she is trying to get fake lie detector tests and pretending she is her daughter to get stuff back. Always about her... that is not insanity, it is selfishness beyond belief.

You just know her lawyers ask her every day to stop this madness and plead guilty. She is going away for life. But it is possible at this point that Al and Landen and the Prosecutor would force her to go through and hear every word. She needs to be told repeatedly that everyone knows she is a liar and dumb as rocks.
ETA: And completely evil.

I despise this woman.

In all my years here at Websleuths I can honestly say that I have NEVER felt the way I feel now about Leticia Stauch.

Throw away the key. Never speak her name again. Let her rot away in prison.

Peanut Butter and white bread for life.

Whatever.

Please just make this horrid person go away.
She runs a close race with Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias. At least she and Jodi will be away for life. Casey is still out there!

I think she may still entertain the idea that she can beat the charge. She's not the brightest crayon in the box.

I feel bad for her attorneys; they're fighting an uphill battle with no chance of success.

Maybe she has another escape plan in the works. Maybe she was signaling to someone with her hand signal earlier.

Her attorneys seem to be just kind of rotely defending her, like verifying there was a marina near the place she ditched his body, as though by some stretch of the imagination it could have been someone coming in from the marina.

They (he, not sure if there are more than one) are super deferential in the cross, nearly apologetic it seems. Certainly not assuming the body language or force of being her advocate.

Her attorneys seem to be just kind of rotely defending her, like verifying there was a marina near the place she ditched his body, as though by some stretch of the imagination it could have been someone coming in from the marina.

They (he, not sure if there are more than one) are super deferential in the cross, nearly apologetic it seems. Certainly not assuming the body language or force of being her advocate.
They have to hate her.

She runs a close race with Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias. At least she and Jodi will be away for life. Casey is still out there!
I'd throw the other LS, Leilani Simon, into the mix. Still a long way out from trial for her, and no idea how it will go. I really hope they have enough to make a case as solid as this one seems to be, so far.

MOO

Right? Like she is so deluded, she's probably listening to all the crazy lies coming out, and everything she did before and since and thinking she has it in the bag, "like nobody could believe this s*** isn't insane". Except she is wrong.

Last edited:
Detective Christina Perry for El Paso Country. Been with them for nine years, with the Special Victims Unit. Was in Financial Crimes Unit when Gannon went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther