CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the moment when LS admits to murdering Gannon.
Wonder if Grusing will get her to admit to the murder!
At this stage of the investigation, she has just been arrested and Gannon's body has NOT been found.
My understanding is she doesn't admit to murder until she pleads not guilty by reason of insanity. long after Gannon's body has been found.

I feel so tired, like I can't think after a week of listening to LS.

What date was Gannon found in Florida? This interrogation is 5 wks. after he was reported missing.

View attachment 416273

Thank You @Soulmagent. She's turned me round round like a top.

There was no FBI agent Barbara either.
March 17, 2020

• Gannon's body is discovered in Florida, according to testimony provided by Sgt. Jason Yoder, of the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office, in a September 2021 court hearing.

OMG! Now she says never mind, she'll just wait until the agent is ready to talk to her.

On her terms of course.

She's claiming all the former stories she told were just tales for Albert.

"I already APOLOGIZED for making up STORIES about the missing 11 year old! I was MAD. HE would even HAVE him if I wasn't so GOOD. I'll just wait until you're ready to talk" No wonder she wanted no one to watch, who would believe this?

Head wound. The Bike Accident? She gets frustrated hearing that. She was literally just saying that to Albert because she was upset with Albert, it's got nothing to do with it. No one ever reached out to her from the FBI to talk to her, at that time, no one.

How can the agent said there was so much blood found that Gannon must not have been alive at that time. Letecia says how can you say that when you saw him walking on the video.

Next bit.

Witness asks her about all the trips to Palmer Lake.

LS claims she never drove the rental car, by which I assume they mean the Altima.

Next bit.

He asks her how she thinks all her lies are going to play in front of a jury.

She talks again about how she has been desperately trying to help from the beginning, same old story.

Pause.

Witness says LS never claimed amnesia and didn't know what happened, or woke up somewhere else and didn't know what happened.

Next bit.

A DA has been brought in. LS is asking for protection. Admitting she lied to AS. Wanting them to help her.

LS is claiming she would trade her life for Gannon, but she's still not giving anything up.

"I don't want you to think I'm coldhearted, I'm tried of being the person chased when I just want someone to have compassion for me."

Explaining that if she wants the recording turned off she has to be very explicit in asking for it because it's been put in place by law. They won't make her any promises. They're explaining that things are in place not only for them, but to protect her.

LS is demanding assurances. They won't give them to her. She's demanding proof that they turn off the recording.

Pause.

Witness back on stand.

Talking about ransom, now. From QB or a gang. Change of interview tactics was why they raised it with her.

Next bit.

LS is now spinning the story about the ransom, bringing up it being the thing sent to icloud. Now saying something about snapchat. Talking about an FBI agent called 'Barbara' that she reported all this to. There is no Barbara on the investigation. Now there's a friend called Amy who is friends with Barbara.

He keeps calling her out on her misleading LE. LS justifies her treating AS the way she did with all the stories. 'because he wouldn't have got the kids if it wasn't for me'.

LS seriously just said to him, "I am just going to wait until you are ready to talk to me," because he pointed out all her lies. Denying anything she said to AS has any basis in fact.

She's trying to spin the 'you are exceptional' line to him about why she hasn't been able to talk to anyone else.

He just gave her the hard talk that the amount of blood means Gannon didn't survive.

She claims Gannon leaving home at 10am means he's fine. She's trying to snow him that nothing he says makes any sense. She's doubling down on Gannon being alive. Refusing to engage with him.

Break until 3:35pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members