CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent Grusing says something about "The blood seeps down into the sheets and mattress".

Misdirection, she doesn't even know what sheets are. Letecia-- "Sheets? I don't know anything about blood and sheets."

View attachment 416278
Except … she googled

“how to get blood out of sheets"
"I want immunity"

Witness back on the stand. Mentions LS was 'very effective' at manipulation.

"She had a very organised way of thinking about the way I would not be able to provide what she was asking and then she wouldn't have to answer the questions."

He's drawing the direct parallels between her approaches in her calls to AS where she places conditions on cooperation.

Play.

She's buttering him up big time, talking about what a good job he's doing.

He replies with what's going to happen to her, her extradition to Colorado.

He's pointing out the illogic of her not cooperating when she's potentially going to jail for the rest of her life.

LS: "You would have found him if you had the resources."

Pause.

She's challenging his ability.

LS: "Your story makes no sense. I didn't hurt Gannon. I didn't do anything to Gannon."

He's asking about all the blood in the bedroom, the head or neck injury.

Witness: "Did he do it to himself?"

LS: "Do what to himself?"

Now she's playing dumb to try and get information about the crime scene.

She says she didn't clean up anything and that he's not making any sense.

Pause.

Witness talks about how she misdirects again the moment he starts talking about a head injury.

After a delay, they do go to another room without a camera to talk at this point.

Pause.

They spent thirty to forty minutes in the other room, the witness, LS, and another agent.

According to him, it was the same old song, asking for protection. With the addition that the person involved might have been someone AS wanted to have a threesome with, a woman. To do with some app on her phone? Woman called Angel.

LS claimed that the 'pushing the beds together' caused the head injury on Saturday night. Was not serious, didn't need stitches. Gash in his left temple.

Asking about a sim card she took out of her phone? LS said it was the sim card she had previously but put it in her friend's phone and got a bunch of messages. It was another misdirection.

Coming back to the room with the camera.

1682113579555.pngShe's thinking, "I really messed with his mind."

Gash to the left temple of Gannon. Angel came up and a threesome. WTH? Yep, Angel may have been involved in Gannon's disappearance.

Angel. Can you describe her? (Recording sounds so garbled and breaking up.) I hope someone else can hear and take some notes because this sounds interesting.

1682113943107.png...1682114002497.png

Why would you make up a story that Gannon went to a friend's house? Letecia says she doesn't see why that's a problem. I think she's saying he went to Angel's?

Agent Grusing say that if Angel is like Quincy Brown, not a real part of the story, we'll find out. If there's not an Angel, that's the last story you're going to tell LE. The last "truth"... the Angel Story.

Agent answers that she said, "Angel looks a lot like herself!" Edguardo did too. How strange, huh.

Last edited:
Per Recovery Addict, Gannon's body was found about two weeks after this interview / interrogation. Correct?
I recall there was a small gap in time between the recovery of the suitcase and the legal, positive identification of the victim being Gannon (so that accounts for some discrepancy in the date Gannon was found). March 17 vs March 20, 2020.

In her police interview, Ex-FBI agent Jonathan Grusing started to confront accused stepson murderer #LeteciaStauch about her alleged involvement in Gannon Stauch's disappearance after her series of lies.

Former FBI agent Jonathan Grusing questioned accused stepson murderer #LeteciaStauch about some of her web searches, which included not liking her stepson, divorce and how to clean blood.

Unreal.
T asking to see the video they have.... so she can bend her story around it.

I have only one question for the defense's upcoming expert:

Is making up an entire cast of not-credible characters DID?

I didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member