CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross.

He's calling her out about her saying sexual assault was only reported by LS to her once. She says it was reported to someone else another time, but she doesn't know the date.

Cook is talking about how closely observed and monitored LS was. He's implying that she didn't feel comfortable talking about it with deputies. The witness says that most people, in her experience, report it. He's labouring how 'terrible' it is as an environment for mental health work. She says people in prisons are still entitled to this kind of care. He's saying people don't behave as they do outside. She says some do, some don't.

He's asking about her current job. Currently supervises 250 sex offenders, who are in their own wing. He's asking her about treating paedophiles. I have no idea where he's going with this, he's talking about it being common for them to 'ply kids with alcohol and drugs'. She denies this, says it can happen, but isn't the norm. Asking her how she took on both jobs. She lowered her hours in one job to take on the full time job at the jail, I think she said? Is employed by Wellpath, a for-profit contractor. Implies that she makes more money for the company the less she spends on inmates.

Objection, and there's a sidebar going on now.

Jail psychologists spend little time with their incarcerated clients. They are there for emergencies and for initial assessment and management.

That's exactly what they do (take notes, often daily, then move on). That's the job of a jail psychologist - they do not do therapy with patients (that I've ever seen in any jail I've been in nor among any of the several jail psychologists I know).
Jail system psychologists I'm familiar with are there for assessment, management and followup. They do more than taking notes. The note taking is the job of the clinicians.

Well isn't Mr Cook just full of attitude!
He is just coming over as desperate and plain old rude to me here.

And it's belittling when he has to keep on bringing up money...How much is YOUR professional witness getting paid Mr Cook???

Last edited:
Defense implying there had to be two guards present when Dr. Mohr talked to Letecia, and Defense tried to say it was only through the space in the door. Dr. Mohr said not typically.
1682456026108.png
1682455924234.png
1682456249250.png
MOO thrown in here-- Defense is asking all sorts of questions about Dr. Mohr's current position treating sex offenders and pedophiles, which seems to have nothing to do with Letecia murdering her stepson or Letecia trying to fake DID which seemed to be Dr. Mohr's diagnosis -- faking it. Her employer and law suits and "litigation" connected to them, and her being hired in March 2022... Where is Defense going with this questioning?

GAD does run in families, so there may be a genetic/epigenetic component. GAD does not mean constant worrying. But even if it did, not all of us do that. I used to. I don't any more.

Here's DSM on the symptoms (a person must have 5 of the following):

• Feeling restless, wound-up, or on-edge.
  • Being easily fatigued.
  • Having difficulty concentrating.
  • Being irritable.
  • Having headaches, muscle aches, stomachaches, or unexplained pains.
  • Difficulty controlling feelings of worry.
  • Having sleep problems, such as difficulty falling or staying asleep.

You can have GAD and not have that 6th symptom. You can have GAD and not have any two of these symptoms. It can be confused with ADD/ADHD and with CFS.

Since I claim I don't have it (but used to be a chronic worried), I would need 4 more symptoms from this list. I have sleep problems, for years. I never feel restless, wound-up or on edge. I am not easily fatigued. I have no difficulty concentrating. I have no unexplained pain. I am not irritable.

I do not have GAD (even with my past history of worrying - one symptom does NOT make something a psychiatric disorder).

IMO.

GAD ,Is a thing god blessed us with.
Pretty sure there is like a bible lesson somewhere about it even.
Anxiety is a tool we needed for survival . It is not a disability. Below quote seems mocking .
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)

Worrying may be something you are so used to, you may think it's just "how you are." Common worries include your health, money, family, or work.

The letter was both admitted in evidence and made public long ago by the Court and reported by MSM.
Thank you so much. I was reading it the other day and was hoping it would get before the jury during deliberations.

He is absolutely furious with her, probably because she stated LS lawyers warned her against attending therapy.
Now he's inferring she is a tad away with the fairies because she didn't notice the jail had 500 fewer patients 3 years ago...
this dude!

The points he's drawing out are utterly superfluous..
What next, her handwriting?

He's sounding like his client, we are witnessing transference, people..
(serves him right)

THIS is why I wish we had a eye rolling emojI!!!
I wonder in which Canadian Mental Health institution Leticia was treated.

Considering that Canadians have a terrible time accessing mental health help, I find it interesting that an American has no problem getting into a Canadian mental health hospital.

Where oh where did Tee obtain mental health services in Canada I wonder?

Last edited:
Why is it significate that when Gannon's body was found Letecia claimed she never was in Florida?

Me-- Why does a kid who got caught with his hand in a cookie jar say "I didn't do it"?

Dr. Mohr doesn't know why it would be relevant why Letecia would share that she had met with her attorneys a couple hrs. before she made that claim of never being in Florida.

Afternoon Break now. Attorneys seem happy about something?
1682457554442.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members