CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so convoluted, polluted.

T, it was escalated violence. Against a child you perceived to be a threat to yourself (your marriage) and when it was done, you realized you'd created a worse threat to your marriage.

She probably was desperate at that point to undo it. Did she say she drove around with Gannon, after she'd killed him, buying him Happy Meals?

This is so tragic but so apparent.

All the noise, inventions, characters to distance herself and avoid accountability and no depth of character, no adult coping skills to deal with the reality of what she'd done -- like guilt, remorse, decency, truth-telling, responsibility-taking.

Like a 7 year old emotionally.

Except that 7 year olds would've navigated any part of this 1000 times better.

Maybe, in prison, somebody can grow her up to face what she herself has done.

But me, I'm done with her.

They would probably interviewed Laina at some point. I'm hoping at some point before closing arguments they bring up laina's account of those couple of days. This video might be the set up to lead into that

I am thinking that you are right.
If there is testimony for Laina, it will be in video form to the jury. If the public is able to witness it, it will likely be audio only.

JMO

Now she's taking Gannon to his grandparents' farm for a proper burial? Or to bring him back to life?

"Running has always been part of my life. Running makes things disappear."

She keeps saying she kept telling people that she was going to bring Gannon back to life. I don't think anyone who gave testimony reported this, until the psych interviews.

She's now claiming the stab marks were from the fire. '1.2cm'. I think she thinks centimetres are smaller than they are. That's like, half an inch. (A reminder that one of the deepest stab wounds was four inches deep.)

She's saying that Gannon was hiding in the house for over a day, that she shot him on the 28th. She's repeated this a couple of times, now, in this video.

Crocodile tears now. Talking about 'how bad I just want to sit down with Landon'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15