CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone anyone think the “cape” memory had anything to do with poor Landon’s Tee-shirt of Gannon in a cape? Is she trying to stain the memory of G-man in a cape as a hero?
I definitely think she takes little details like that in her stories from things she's seen on tv or read in books, or even from other people's life's and stories

Jury coming back from Morning Recess Break.
1682700430396.png1682700468413.png
Dr. Torres answering some questions about the video just watched. During the course of the statement, Letecia said she had read the Discovery, and she alluded to the autopsy. Yes, Dr. Torres said she had obsessed over it, she had memorized it. She also said at one point, "I know right from wrong"... had she read the DMS-5?
1682700581834.png

Torres is explaining why they let the defendant just talk if that is their inclination in the first interview about the crime. That that's why they didn't interrupt or ask questions.

Asking if something LS said implied to her that LS had read the DSM5 'cover to cover'. Torres admits that she had wondered.

Torres is talking about dissociation, now.

I thought I heard her say that about Gannon taking his last breath. That's a made up story though. Makes me think she did hear his last breath. :mad: MOO, she did all that to him and then she dares talk about bringing him back to life. Everything is all twisted with evil intentions inside of her... and she lies.

Yes, i have thought that was the reason for the overkill for a long time - he was fatally injured, but still breathing/making sounds that drove her to keep going until those sounds stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728