CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so that would mean she intended to kill him for a minute. Sorry reply to my own post I didn’t quote. Just an epiphany, she was waiting for him to leave.

I need legalize here...
So if they do not allow her ,it runs a risk of a conviction being over turned ? And if they do allow her it creates a possibility for a mistrial ..because of improper court procedure ? Often the slant is gifted to the defendant on the improper court procedure depending on ...yadda yadda..
I'm not so sure the state would ask for a mistrial if Dr. L testifies and is as weak a witness as so many here think she will be. Why would the state ask for a do-over in that case?

It does seem it would be a pretty big deal to disqualify one of the two defense witnesses.
JMO

To me, I think it's unacceptable at any time outside the court's previously established time frame for accepting expert witness reports/evidence, etc. These conversations have to be recorded and reported.

Agree.

The NGRI defense sets this trial apart from a typical murder trial followed on WS.

To be clear, once the defense entered NGRI, all medical is discoverable and the defendant has no expectation of privacy.

Whether or not the evidence is admitted is another matter.

Lunch break until 1:20..
Jury leaving.

Judge clarifies that if the feed goes down again, they will leave the courtoom view dark until the next break and continue with only audio to avoid the tech issue with camera focus that shows the jury box. The cameras on the judge and witness will not be affected.

I was wondering about this too. Has he really been sitting in the courtroom the whole time? I was once a character witness for the defendant in a criminal trial. I had to sit outside the court room for the entire time until I was called and only allowed to sit in the courtroom once I was dismissed as a witness. I thought this was standard, but maybe not.
That's what caught my attention when he got on the stand and it was mentioned that he had been in court throughout trial, as it's not generally common practice (I too have testified in court many times and I am simply not allowed to enter the court room prior to my testimony)

Again though he is simply stating facts that have been entered as exhibits and not expressing his opinion.

I'm currently rewinding the live feed to hear exactly what was said again

Lunch Recess - Jury leaves the courtroom
Then, Judge addresses the disconnection and when the cameras and audio reconnect the problem being there's a chance there's a pan shot of the courtroom and sometimes a fast glimpse of the jury. They are doing all they can to avoid that happening.

1682963005045.png
1682963126818.png
1682963043073.png
1682963164912.png

I'm not so sure the state would ask for a mistrial if Dr. L testifies and is as weak a witness as so many here think she will be. Why would the state ask for a do-over in that case?

It does seem it would be a pretty big deal to disqualify one of the two defense witnesses.
JMO
I need the inner stuffs..I do not think the witness will be that important either..but the dealing with the issue of the improper request and the laws that guide those. Thats kind what I am here for ..like learning new rules and such.

Last edited:
So there was no embellishment of the fire at all to get Al to come home. So did she really want him back or did she want to hurt him.
Maybe in her twisted mind, hurting him would pull him closer to her? Especially with the way she's acting, like this is something they should be bonding over instead of panicking and trying to figure out where Gannon is.

Last edited:
I can't get past what she did to him Sunday night with the fire.

Both AS and HH testified Gannon NEVER lit candles, so that leads me to believe that entire story was a cover up for something she did to him. She invented all the other crap too, such as her and Laina running outside, etc., then hid the section of carpet soaked with blood & replaced it with another section so... all of that was a lie. She burnt the rug on purpose to validate the BS candle story.

Knowing all that happened Sunday night, it had to have occurred to her that there was NO WAY Gannon wouldn't tell Albert what really happened.

I believe she began plotting that very night, how she was going to get rid of him.

Is it just me or are bath salts about three or four years too late to worry about them. It was like 2016 and after that they were a thing,like when they were sold at all convenience stores but not for long. I know I had a friend who loved that stuff but it’s been years since they have been readily available at stores. I had a cousin who smoked it constantly so I have a little experience but it hasn’t been available for a minute and I know the convenience store people I have asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22