CO CO - Gilpin Co., WhtFem, 25-30, burned, off Hwy 119, overbite, Sep'52

A jewler in Colorado noted the piece was very unique.
Ok do we know that she had the same kind of jewelry Lilian wore. If not this doesn’t prove at all that she is this Jane doe. Also what connects her to Colorado.

Ok do we know that she had the same kind of jewelry Lilian wore. If not this doesn’t prove at all that she is this Jane doe. Also what connects her to Colorado.
Please direct these questions to the coroner. Jane Doe was found with a unique necklace. A family member of Lilian said it resembled one that she owned. Nobody said anything about Lilian being Jane Doe definitively.

Neither NamUs nor the coroner got back to me. I just have a gut feeling that this Doe isn't Lillian DeMaris, despite the similarities. I find the timing of finding out about Lillian and the dumping of the remains incredibly odd, and somewhat convenient.

The dumping of the remains seems like something they did off a whim, not a calculated decision. The only record of this I'm aware of is the words of the medical examiner. I feel that if they wanted to destroy the remains without a cemetery, just cremate them. It'd be worse but more wise of them.

The only reason I can think about dumping her in a landfill is maybe the ME had some troubles with money. I've seen no evidence to support it, but it's the only reason I can think of.

I've gotten some info from Doe Network about the 3-D reconstruction, and it boils down to it being largely inaccurate. The overbite is nothing like how Jane Doe's was, and the teeth are very different to how they actually were.

Also, Jane Doe seems to have had photos taken of her skull and teeth before presumably being dumped in the landfill. It seems Colorado LE has more info than the Coroner, and the Sheriff's Office likely has these photos.

This makes me wonder if a revised reconstruction can be done, even if the photos become available. Then maybe someone like Carl Koppelman could create one. Maybe it could jog the memory of this Doe's grandmother or child or any other family member.

I had a bit of trouble understanding the text, but this is how I understand it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back