CO CO - Holly Delgado, 49, drove away from home in Greeley, car parked in Northglenn, taken to a hospital in Thornton, discharged, 5 Feb 2023

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
331299114_762668028556652_5268028808494435811_n.jpg

GREELEY, Colo. – On February 7, 2023, Holly Delgado, 49, was reported missing to the Greeley Police Department. Family members said that Ms. Delgado left her home on Friday, February 3, in her vehicle. Ms. Delgado left without her identification, money, cell phone, nor a change of clothing.

The subsequent investigation found that Ms. Delgado was contacted on February 4, during the early morning hours by the Northglenn Police Department. Ms. Delgado’s vehicle was moved to the Red Lobster Restaurant parking lot near 104th and Livingston, where it remained.

On February 4, at 8:10 p.m., Ms. Delgado was then contacted by the Adams County Sheriff’s Office in the 8300 block of Navajo Street, in unincorporated Adams County. Ms. Delgado was taken to the North Suburban Medical Center, where she was admitted into the medical facility.

On February 5, at 12:33 p.m. Ms. Delgado was discharged from North Suburban Medical Center. She walked out of the medical facility and has not been seen or heard from since. Please see the pictures of Ms. Delgado attached to this release.

If you see Holly Delgado, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If have any information relating to Holly Delgado’s current or former whereabouts, please contact Detective John Kinne at (970) 350-9603.

It's been a month, where could Holly be? Very concerning that she didn't return to pick up her car. No ID, money, or cell phone. I hope that she's safe somewhere.

Greeley to Thornton is 50+ miles.

Google Maps

North Suburban Medical Center

Its not clear to me how equipped they would be to deal with mental health issues. I was expecting a psych facility but its just a clinic, really.

She is still missing, and her daughter "AA" posted one week ago on the Greeley PD FB page that there are no updates.

Click on "newest" comments and see replies by her daughter "AA" under a comment by "TR." She gives a bit more information.

North Suburban Medical Center

Its not clear to me how equipped they would be to deal with mental health issues. I was expecting a psych facility but its just a clinic, really.

She was only at the facility for 16 hours. Maybe she was a 23 hour admit or just under observation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back