CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like the first people did not have a chance to even figure out what was going on.

Not that it is any consolation to their families but at least they did not have to live their final moments in utter terror.

This is very moving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prosecutor shows video of 6-year-old shooting victim Veronica Moser-Sullivan near concession stand before the movie.

I'm guessing that right now the photos we are seeing on screen live are different from those that are being shown to jury as he just said "I don't have one of her" when she was being shown on screen. The large boards are only being seen offscreen.

:(

omg tells the story of caleb that we will hear from, his wife thought he died, she was 9 months preg., rescuers took her, she had the baby that day, 2 floors above her he was having live saving brain surgery and lived.....lost his eye.....he lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shows view where some of the rounds struck......threw one of the tear gas canisters up front......then went to another gun.....

talked of people who helped save lives......

omg tells the story of caleb that we will hear from, his wife thought he died, she was 9 months preg., rescuers took her, she had the baby that day, 2 floors above her he was having live saving brain surgery and lived.....lost his eye.....he lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost it when he said she kissed him on the head and said she will raise their son :(

he shot the 6 year old four times!!!!!!! her mother lost her baby and is paralyzed now from that day.......

hi zoey :seeya: so good to see you again.......can you believe this???

crazy all the planning..........

No quite frankly I can't --as stated tomorrow desktop.....need to view this

Oh Jesus,that little girl.

He needs to fry.

Great Opening from the Prosecution!

If you get a chance to watch it later, please do so. It is worth it.

prosecutor is finished........ended with his voice being raised......outraged.......murdered 12 and injuring 70 others.........being held accountable.....

break for 20 min.

Wow, what an opening. So much that I did not know.

:crying:

Guess I should go and shower etc now we have 20 mins.

Other half will want to watch game of thrones when he gets home from work so no doubt I will miss some of the defence opening. How inconvenient of him.

Poor sod has just put up with me and years of arias and he's going to be subjected to me going on about this trial.

I could not serve on this jury, because, after that opening I would not be able to keep an open mind...the picture he closed with, with that sweet little girl, so innocent, probably excited about having a sibling and being up extra late just breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11