CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be just me but I find it confusing how they call witnesses to stand---thinking we were over victims

PT wouldn't be doing its job if it neglected the autopsies and coroners reports confirming the manner and cause of death by the doctor performing the autopsy.

It could be just me but I find it confusing how they call witnesses to stand---thinking we were over victims

I have wondered why they bring a victim then an expert then a victim again. We still haven't heard from Veronica Moser Sullivan's mother. I wonder if she will be the final witness before the state rests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have wondered why they bring a victim then an expert then a victim again. We still haven't heard from Veronica Moser Sullivan's mother. I wonder if she will be the final witness before the state rests.

They try to mix it up so it won't be boring?

PT wouldn't be doing its job if it neglected the autopsies and coroners reports confirming the manner and cause of death by the doctor performing the autopsy.

I understand that --- but this is the second one--shouldn't they have been done at the same time? Its just confusing how they jump around--its probably just me

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Seems unlikely at this point that JH's former girlfriend will take the stand in #theatershooting case today. Dobersen to continue testimony

I think they are spreading the victims out so that the jury keeps getting reminders about what they went through.

I think they are spreading the victims out so that the jury keeps getting reminders about what they went through.

I agree. And I think that's a good thing. I wonder how the jury are coping with the graphic images. :(

I understand that --- but this is the second one--shouldn't they have been done at the same time? Its just confusing how they jump around--its probably just me

I know how you feel. Scheduling plays a role as well...availability of experts, etc.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge and #theatershooting attorneys are back in the courtroom. Dobersen on witness stand. Jury coming in now

Have a feeling the coroner will take up rest of afternoon. agree?

Alexander Boik

7082b3a6812c2d2b9e68e83aba72528c.jpg

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 54s55 seconds ago
Next autopsy was on A.J. Boik, 18. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 46s47 seconds ago
#theatershooting

AJ Boik X-Rays:

- Head. Round, dense foreign bodies (shotgun blast)
- Chest - same projectiles & in R shoulder

Alexander Boik

7082b3a6812c2d2b9e68e83aba72528c.jpg

My son is 18... hes my only son. I also have 3 girls. My son graduates HS on Saturday. This boy reminds me of my son. = (
When I see these pictures and hear about the cause of death.. I get very angry at Holmes.. esp after looking at HIS pix earlier..his bizarre pictures.. how it all seemed like a game to him.

ETA~ He even looks like my son!!!

heather hefner ‏@heathiebird03 11m11 minutes ago
#JessicaGhawi's Memorial Service. You can really tell that she was loved and will always be loved [video=youtube;CI8OV8Bw-Es]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8OV8Bw-Es[/video]#theatershooting
This about broke my heart!! (:)..-...(

My son is 18... hes my only son. I also have 3 girls. My son graduates HS on Saturday. This boy reminds me of my son. = (
When I see these pictures and hear about the cause of death.. I get very angry at Holmes.. esp after looking at HIS pix earlier..his bizarre pictures.. how it all seemed like a game to him.

ETA~ He even looks like my son!!!

It's just awful. My daughter is 18 and I can't imagine losing her in such a terrible way. It makes me angry too. Especially when he swings nonchalantly on his chair like he's on a day out!

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 43s44 seconds ago
Dr. Dobersen is discussing the autopsy of 18-yr-old #theatershooting victim Alexander Boik http://bit.ly/7NEWStheatertrial …

----------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 42s43 seconds ago
View translation
#theatershooting

AJ Boik Autopsy:

- R side - shots in chest & R arm
------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 53s53 seconds ago
#theatershooting

AJ Boik External Exam:

-Main injury - shogun wound to R side of head
- R shoulder & R chest also

--The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 58s58 seconds ago
#theatershooting

AJ Boik External Exam:

Photos being shown to jury of AJ’s injuries

-----------The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

AJ Boik Internal Exam:

- Injuries to R lung
- Pellets penetrated skull and went into brain

----------------------

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting autopsy of Matthew McQuinn, 27, shows 9 gunshot wounds from head to toe. Tough stuff. Live testimony http://link.kdvr.com/1MIc1RT

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Matthew McQuinn External exam:

- 9 GSW
- Most severe - to neck, went through, injuries of all major blood vessels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors